Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I disappeared from these forums for almost a decade. I knew I was right to come back when I saw this thread and realized I wasn’t the only one transfixed by the clown show that is GarfieldEats. None of my irl friends have ever understood or wanted to hear about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

deedee megadoodoo posted:

He's also a failed businessman so maybe he should run for president of the USA?

I was just about to reply that those posts were in a voice similar to Trump's!

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

RIP Garf.

https://twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/527844963263217664

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pastry of the Year posted:

quick reminder about what this macaroon was saying about COVID-19 back in March

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Lt. Cock posted:

I disappeared from these forums for almost a decade. I knew I was right to come back when I saw this thread and realized I wasn’t the only one transfixed by the clown show that is GarfieldEats. None of my irl friends have ever understood or wanted to hear about it.

We'll always be here for you

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i like clown show

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I like that the Big Cow Lasagna can be thrown in the oven. Can't wait to gronk spike the thing on the open oven door after it's preheated

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

I feel bad that he seems to be sharing all those posts making fun of him thinking they are sincere, but then lol that he’s liquidating all the excess diarrhea coffee cups as Garfield “party cups” and selling frozen lasagnas for $16 + $15 shipping.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
$31 for a lasag'? I can't afford not to eat!

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

He should've opened a Cathy restaurant

CathyACKs

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Remember Big Agna

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m sure this is just a coincidence a week or so after garfieldeats closes. Nothing to worry about.

https://twitter.com/dailymail/status/1330087309040082944?s=21

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EL BROMANCE posted:

I’m sure this is just a coincidence a week or so after garfieldeats closes. Nothing to worry about.

Can you tell us the secret?

Edit: Also, is it about time to goldmine this thread? I don't want it to be lost but I doubt we'll get much more out of it from here.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Nov 23, 2020

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Top tier post/av combo.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

The copycats are already springing up

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

Edit: Also, is it about time to goldmine this thread? I don't want it to be lost but I doubt we'll get much more out of it from here.

You kidding? Nathan is starting up scoobyeats, that'll be at least another year or two if entertainment. That's to say nothing of course of the entertainment Nathan himself provides

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

What’s the point if people are still posting ITT and having fun

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

The dude sold orange coffee

This really under sells the horror that is the Orange Garfaccino.

The orange wasn't like, orange flavoring. It was a ball of orange peel in the bottom of the cup.

So you had what was for the majority of the drink, a subpar cappuccino that tastes like an orange may have once been in the vicinity. Then at the end you get a whole mass of orange peel just suddenly dropping into your mouth.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
more like shittaccino

edit: DAMMIT

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
For real Nathen ain’t done yet. They’re still tailoring his custom Scooby suit.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Big Cow Lasagna.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

yikes! posted:

What’s the point if people are still posting ITT and having fun

I just didn't want the thread to get lost. It's a treasure.

Also lmao at autographed battered frozen lasagnas.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hot drat, signed by a failed restaurateur?
What appears to be somewhere between 1 and 2 entire servings all for ONLY $30+ my god I can't order this fast enough

lol seriously how the hell does this absolute nobody expect that people want his autograph of all things?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Yeah, unless Nathen has giant handwriting, that's a bitch-rear end lasagna.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Don’t you dare close this thread

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf
So how long does he have to be on the investor visa before he can be a permanent resident / apply for naturalization?

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Groda posted:

So how long does he have to be on the investor visa before he can be a permanent resident / apply for naturalization?

You can normally apply for PR after a year of working.

You qualify for citizenship after living 3 years in Canada with PR over a five year period.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Big Beef City posted:

Hot drat, signed by a failed restaurateur?
What appears to be somewhere between 1 and 2 entire servings all for ONLY $30+ my god I can't order this fast enough

lol seriously how the hell does this absolute nobody expect that people want his autograph of all things?

I'm sorry I think you'll find he's actually an extremely entergaging youprenteur who pushes the paradigm of brand generation and marketing with his young hip and fresh tactics of being batshit insane and also connects with the kids these days because he's so young and has a vision of spending his dad's money, and if our "democracy" is anything to judge by (the US that is) Mazri is a future PM of Canada.

Thank you I will take no questions.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
*raises sword up and faces the crowd*

Are you not entergaged?!?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

How much did Nathen pay that guy tho write that and take a picture. The Lasagna was free, but how many dollars?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

whydirt posted:

*raises sword up and faces the crowd*

Are you not entergaged?!?

Emperor Garfieldicus, from the royal box, out stretches his arm and slowly....

Gives a paw....DOWN

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Even pretending that signature had any value (beyond comedic)... he signed the shrink wrap. Why not sign a little "thank you" packaging insert card?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Groda posted:

he's a citizen he was born here

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Every time someone thinks that this saga might have run out of gas, something happens like Nathen autographing a shrink-wrapped mail-order Big Cow Lasagna.

He autographed a lasagna. I cannot get over this.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
are we even sure it's lasagna in there, and not very, very cold sand

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
You guys think the guy that got the autographed lasagna actually opened it and ate it like some sort of idiot?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

its me im the genius small business owner who thinks writing on a wet plastic wrap with a sharpie is good and will survive shipping

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Every time someone thinks that this saga might have run out of gas, something happens like Nathen autographing a shrink-wrapped mail-order Big Cow Lasagna.

He autographed a lasagna. I cannot get over this.

A beat to poo poo lasagna no less. Looks like it was hurled off the back of a truck at someone’s front door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Frank Frank posted:

A beat to poo poo lasagna no less. Looks like it was hurled off the back of a truck at someone’s front door.

Porch pirates threw it back.