Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Haven’t listened to that one yet, but i remember the time they went on a long rant about who the gently caress is ed sheeran and ended with you know what, we are probably just old now and nothing is for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Seth in this ep saying he wants to be more positive then immediately hoping that a man's life is now over is so funny

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

GraPar posted:

Seth in this ep saying he wants to be more positive then immediately hoping that a man's life is now over is so funny

"This show can't be troupe sketch comedy, because I like the show but hate troupe sketch comedy!"

"It's troupe sketch comedy dawg"

Gonna up my Patreon pledge so Seth can afford to get therapy lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
catching up on some eps, does anyone know what the rap song intro from 819 is? my description is just hex code for some reason. i'm almost positive its mf doom

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Giga Gaia posted:

catching up on some eps, does anyone know what the rap song intro from 819 is? my description is just hex code for some reason. i'm almost positive its mf doom

It is; Great Day (Four Tet Remix) by Madvillain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P464ezR73gc

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

JethroMcB posted:

It is; Great Day (Four Tet Remix) by Madvillain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P464ezR73gc

thanks! i dont know why my uyd downloads sometimes have that description problem, always seems to be on an ep where i want to listen to more of the intro/outro song too. or johnathan just doesnt fuckin list it :negative:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

128:
[after Seth describes the then-upcoming film "My Best Friend's Girl" starring Dane Cook, Kate Hudson and Jason Biggs]
J: I thought Jason Biggs had AIDS or something. I thought he just disappeared like,
S: He went to --
J: I thought he died of AIDS or something
S: -- he went to Malawi to do some, to plant some trees. I don't know where he's been
J: I mean literally, he like, died of AIDS, that's how gone he's been
S: He's back with a vengeance
J: I can't believe Jason Biggs died of AIDS

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Classic Mandela effect

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
UYD: suck cocks and kick rocks

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Seth's cantina music impression is always choice

E-P
Apr 21, 2016
Which was the ep where jah saw the guy get wiped off his bike by some girls after a party? I think I'm remembering it right, I feel like it was around the time of the ratbag story.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

mcvey posted:

Seth's cantina music impression is always choice

"Is that the one with Boss Hog in it?"
"Who?"
"Slobbery Joe"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Enjoying my first-ever can of A Shoc. This is some easy drinkin stuff.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

MASKulinity Tropes

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Been waiting for this one since I hit the Gas Leak Fight on my current relisten: 144, Seth explains the gas leak. I remember thinking, before I got back to the fight, that the gas leak was probably a post-facto excuse for an honest disagreement that makes complete sense given their personalities, but in that episode before the fight happens, Jonathan does remark that he's been feeling woozy since entering the studio and Seth says he's felt weird all day. Then when he comes back to it for whatever reason in 144 the way Seth explains that he had turned the heat on in his apartment but the furnaces in the basement weren't actually going, and didn't realize it until he had a conversation with his mother and complained of a headache, makes complete sense.

Vain
Aug 1, 2005
Did Jonathan ever get his crazy custom guitar back? I remember them talking about tracking it down a while ago.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Addicted to what the dick did.

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Vain posted:

Did Jonathan ever get his crazy custom guitar back? I remember them talking about tracking it down a while ago.

Last I heard was he struck a deal with the dude and it was going back to him. Can't remember anything about it past that though.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Thoughts with Seth in this challenging time: https://deadline.com/2020/11/bosch-suspends-production-one-week-positive-covid-test-shutdown-1234615897/

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Wait until he finds out that Bosch was in his favourite “beep boop” show Mandalorian

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
An excellent Wanky Wanky on 829 with full beaver moon.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I have no recollection of the (recent?) BMX story that Jonathan is laughing about in 829.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Vain posted:

He just posted it on his Instagram with some of his other guitars

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

My brother was loving with Jah.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

goddamn that thing is ugly, I feel like I'm going mad looking at it

it's like if groverhaus made a guitar

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Beastie posted:

My brother was loving with Jah.

Haha I saw this on insta and let out a chuckle. So great to see it back in his possession.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Glad to hear that Meez is officially certified 100% Beauty Boy.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Hey everyone. I finally started listening to UYD today, after a several years long break. I really want to hear Seth talk about Cobra Kai, any good episodes I can listen to?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Jonathan trying to figure out how to pronounce “Schuyler” in 737 is amazing.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

I love Seth’s fixation with Esqwapes

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

I love Seth’s fixation with Esqwapes

It's so funny.

832: The Compliance Scouts of America

Anyone got any guesses which podcast/celeb Seth is getting mad at at the end of this one?

GraPar fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Nov 29, 2020

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
I thought it might be Conan until they brought up Conan. Maybe Dax Shepard?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I know Christmastime has arrived every year whenever Seth starts talking about Captain Tom Bristol

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

General Dog posted:

I know Christmastime has arrived every year whenever Seth starts talking about Captain Tom Bristol

Terl was all over my moms, yo

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
It is a car of sincerity,

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
That documentary episode was pretty neat. I'm surprised that's the first time they've devoted a whole episode to viewing recs, considering how much of a TV junkie Seth is. Then again there are a million other people who will tell you what to watch :shrug:

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Jonathan confirmed on a live Instagram stream today that Seth is moving. The next two episodes will be the last ones to be recorded at the Hobart studio.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Binowru posted:

Jonathan confirmed on a live Instagram stream today that Seth is moving. The next two episodes will be the last ones to be recorded at the Hobart studio.

What the gently caress

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Hasn’t Seth been living in his rent-controlled apartment for like 30 years? When he sees what it costs to rent a place in LA now he’ll drop dead on the spot :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Apparently he's moving in with his girlfriend, no idea if that's actually true, that's just on facebook.

Also Jon is making his own Twitch channel? lmao