Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
I've been high 24/7 since the start of covid and before then really.

Is it bad that I hate being sober now.

This is the dumbest of snipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Even with weed I haven't been able to keep up with fps games since I turned 30. Just constantly outshot and outsighted by everyone younger.

Really like getting into Gears Tactics lately and just loving up grubs all night.

Surprisingly I've kept up a 1:1. But I also heavily abused Shipment, which is only there for point grinding really, and other tiny maps where even bads can stumble into good angles.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Today is day 229 of an unbroken chain of waking and baking.

Switching to vaping means I use far less, I get much higher, and I don't ever seem to run out anymore.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
you vape flower bro, or you ripping mad carts?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
If flower, I'm jelly. I just did a dab not trying to come off as aggressive just hyped up

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Flowers and extracts, not carts.

I'm really digging the diamonds and sauce to the left (pure THCa crystals + terpenes)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

skooma512 posted:

Surprisingly I've kept up a 1:1. But I also heavily abused Shipment, which is only there for point grinding really, and other tiny maps where even bads can stumble into good angles.

I get eaten at call of duty, but even after long breaks I can get in the top half of the scoreboard in battlefield 4. Or I get completely eaten

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i suck at most videogames while stoned but especially call of duty unless its with a well-timed cup of strong coffee

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Vidja Gamez while high is one of life's little pleasures. That being said, I can't play anything competitive like CoD or BF while high as giraffe titties. I gravitate mostly towards simple single-player games.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Vidja Gamez while high is one of life's little pleasures. That being said, I can't play anything competitive like CoD or BF while high as giraffe titties. I gravitate mostly towards simple single-player games.

Wistfully remembering when I got high for months on end so I could dick around in GTA V. I mean, I can do that now too, but still

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah for sure single player stuff is best while high. i can do some multiplayer games, like rocket league or tetris 99. just first person shooters my aim goes to poo poo and my thumbs stop being able to work the sticks correctly

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
modern games are too stimulating for my weeded up lizard brain.

maybe get high, play a little goldeneye on that old sixty-four.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I make my wife tie together thc-infused nerd ropes so I can continually eat edibles while I play fall guy competitively

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i enjoy smoking weed

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm already not good at video games, but I'm ESPECIALLY terrible when I'm high, especially when it requires actual thought like Ace Attorney or reflexes like GTA San Andreas.

edit:

thathonkey posted:

i enjoy smoking weed

:hmmyes:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Balmer peak has a corollary for weed and gaming. All you have to do is smoke just the right amount of weed and you can be a gaming god

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

poverty goat posted:

The Balmer peak has a corollary for weed and gaming. All you have to do is smoke just the right amount of weed and you can be a gaming god

I like to think of myself as more of a weed lord that also games often poorly

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I can play most video games pretty well when I'm high but it makes me sad that most of my musical competence goes out the window. I can play some stuff that I've done a million times before but if I try to practice anything new or just sort of jam and improv my fingers just go to poo poo. I don't think my high brain can keep up with any of that music theory stuff in real time and I'm not experienced enough to make it flow naturally.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I've been playing a lot of Rocksmith lately and I do ok while baked. But that's not improv so

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
noita is pretty dope once you play for long enough to get over the initial learning curve

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mozi posted:

noita is pretty dope once you play for long enough to get over the initial learning curve

I found it to be much easier in this regard than most roguelikelikes. I had fun from the start loving around and finding out and never felt like I needed to go study a wiki to know how to progress

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Zipperelli. posted:

i suck at bfv but i love spectating while high. i just go into random matches, and i have the camera set to black and white so it looks like ww2 footage, ive gotten pretty good with the camera switching between following individual soldiers and getting big sweeping views of the whole battlefield, its a lot of fun

in terms of actual playing i love any open world game while high. like ghost of tsushima or any of the last three assassins creed games or even forza horizon all have modes in which you can effectively just chill and cruise around the world.

and i still love no man's sky, especially creative mode which removes all the grinding

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Stardew valley is a king stoner game, spend all day petting cows and sheeps and pickin’ melons then go home to your gay wife. Only thing missing is a secret patch of weed growing behind the house that the wife pretends not to notice.

I have been enjoying red dead online in the same way but it is less wholesome than Stardew. And I die a lot if someone decides I need to be a cowboy with a bullet in him because I’m too busy petting my horse or picking raspberries.

Just got back from a dispensary, got some nilla wafer and some called “apple sundae”. I like the fruity stuff more anyway, when it starts tasting like jet fuel or diesel or whatever, I get less into it.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I've been getting high and watching Mrs. Nasty play Bugsnax and folks, it is a very good game to play or even watch while high.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Video Nasty posted:

I've been getting high and watching Mrs. Nasty play Bugsnax and folks, it is a very good game to play or even watch while high.

I have heard that it becomes more insane as you get to the end, so maybe it'll become more of a...

video nasty

:rimshot:

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
high ace attorney is so loving good though

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Play Caves of Qud, it sounds like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke3LvHDnh8I

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Okay another weird question time: I bought some RSO and it comes in a syringe-like dispenser.
I read up on it beforehand and was trying to dose out a pinch of it, but it came out like warm caramel. Should I be keeping this warm to make it more like oil or do I dilute it to make it more like a tincture at this point?
I don't want to keep pushing out sticky wads if I can't contain them later (pun intended?).

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Okay another weird question time: I bought some RSO and it comes in a syringe-like dispenser.
I read up on it beforehand and was trying to dose out a pinch of it, but it came out like warm caramel. Should I be keeping this warm to make it more like oil or do I dilute it to make it more like a tincture at this point?
I don't want to keep pushing out sticky wads if I can't contain them later (pun intended?).

Probably keep it in the syringe if you're dabbing or vaping it or whatever, it will work as a tincture but only after you decarb it, which would be an extra step

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Well for the first pinch, I just tried to straight-up squirt it under my tongue and that's what lead to the weird caramel-output that I just immediately swallowed and tasted for about 30m on my lips afterwards.
I was under the impression it was going to be more, I don't know, like an oil? :confused:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I don't know much about rso but I know that it's supposed to be like that.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yeah, "oil" is a pretty broad descriptor; it should be pretty gooey, and then cutting it (once it's decarbed) with something else that will grab the thc (coconut oil would be efficient but completely vile, I think people usually use 151 proof alcohol) makes it a little more like a tincture and less like an impossible sticky weed version of that disgusting candy toothpaste

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
When I get too high playing games I'll just be following random NPCs around like "what is this random peasant doing?"

I need a good chill game for being high because right now I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn and exploring is not chill. Exploring is dangerous and you'll have a buncha giant robo-dinosaurs all attacking you at once if you screw up.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sanctum posted:

When I get too high playing games I'll just be following random NPCs around like "what is this random peasant doing?"

I need a good chill game for being high because right now I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn and exploring is not chill. Exploring is dangerous and you'll have a buncha giant robo-dinosaurs all attacking you at once if you screw up.

In red dead they have fun little routines they go on

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

This channel is playing their all of their trippy movie edits starting now, should go for at least 10 hours. These movies have been a highlight of 2020 for me, extremely :weed: friendly

https://twitch.tv/racerxtrash

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

This new batch of Sunshine OG I picked up from the dispensary doesn't have the same weird nostalgia kick that the last eighth did. It smells the same but the taste is somewhat off and I can't place it.
Not quite driving me mad but I'm a little disappointed because I got a new bowl to get the maximum flavor and it's lacking. :(

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

In red dead they have fun little routines they go on

exploring is still dangerous in red dead

there are cougars everywhere that your back is turned

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Gorilla&Skittlez and Gelonade diamonds and sauce for breakfast? I don't mind if I do....

Have a :420: weekend goons!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I've got an air 2 and have discovered the joys of layering some sugar in between the weed. It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Cities: Skyline and pot is fuckin' dangerous. Dang near lost 8 hours of my weekend.