Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Gift Dispatched!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Gift ordered! Hasn't shipped yet though. It has shipped!

5-Headed Snake God fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Nov 30, 2020

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It seems the fates have conspired to give me the ideal perfect Santee, who is not only very close to my location but wanted exactly what I made. This worked out well for both of us, as their hand made gift is on the way!

Merry Christmas santee!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Infinitum wants you all to know that his gift is shipped too!

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Gift ordered! It's expected to arrive next week, and I anticipate mailing it out to my santee soon after that.

DirtyCheeseburgers
Apr 15, 2003

College Slice
Gift sent! (via email, to secret santa gmail). My santee specified they were ok with some PDF stuff, so I'm hoping that can get forwarded to them :)

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
GIFTING IS GO!

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

++CLASSIFICATION: Munitorum Fulfillment Update ++
++CLEARANCE: Vermilion ++
++DATE: 0899020.M03 ++
++AUTHOR: Scribe Modulo16 ++
++RECIPIENTS: REDACTED ++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++MESSAGE BODY FOLLOW+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Greetings [REDACTED]

This message has been sent to inform you of your current request for re-supply of [Redacted] has been sent via inter-hive carrier to your district on Holy Terra. We expect the latest for [REDACTED] to arrive is 1 - 2 Standard Terran Days. Should you not receive your re-supply allotment of [Redacted] please communicate the discrepency to your local Administratum Office for review.

Thought for the Day:
He who lives for nothing is nothing. He who dies for the Emperor is a hero.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Gifts are ordered! Huzzah!

Now to be paranoid I hosed up their address until I see a confirmation post. :ohdear:

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
its coming...

#gifted #blessed #ttrpg #noticemesenpai

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My gift has arrived! It was quite expedient as it was some Starfleet Battles source books just like I wanted! :D This game is very modular, so its best to only print the parts you need, which is why I preferred PDFs. I recieved the source book and SSDs for the Advanced Missions

And the Andromedian Threat source book :neckbeard:

My santa even splurged and got the full colour SSDs. Oh Yeah thats the stuff:

This is a perfect gift thank you! I have the basic set and I was slightly worried you might get me that when I got an email about PDFs, but you picked things I don't have and had my eye on.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Nov 25, 2020

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Holy penis, that takes me back. :)

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Oh wow, just got an email full of early Christmas cheer! These are all awesome, thanks so much! Can't wait to use them :)

Whoever my secret Santa is, you're a star 🌟 :coolfish:

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Gift components have been ordered. Once they arrive and are concatenated into a complete, wrapped gift package, they will be sent by post, haste!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Gifts for Santees #2 and #3 are ordered and on their way!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
And first gift received from Santa #4:

A giant wallopin' book fer anyone what gets out of line!

Thanks for the weaponized manga, Santa!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have determined that I would like to participate in the current/next round of lightning

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Santa delivers! Many thanks!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The Bloop posted:

I have determined that I would like to participate in the current/next round of lightning

Hell yeah! You're in!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Gifts Deployed

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

5-Headed Snake God posted:

Santa delivers! Many thanks!

Oh nice! Thats the counter-insurgency game where the guerillas are woodland creatures right?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

Oh nice! Thats the counter-insurgency game where the guerillas are woodland creatures right?

Yes and it's an amazingly well balanced TOTALLY asymmetrical gameplay

Each faction is wildly different but it all works. It's a very impressive game with cute af art

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

My great regret is that I won't be able to play it until after Covid. I've heard so many good things that I really wanna dig into it. Thanks again, Santa!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

My great regret is that I won't be able to play it until after Covid. I've heard so many good things that I really wanna dig into it. Thanks again, Santa!

Tell me about it

I kick-started it and have gotten to play twice

I've got like 3 expansions sitting there unused until... Someday

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

There's a great digital version, at least.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
Christmas joy is on its way!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
I have already received my first gift from my santa! I have been informed there is a second to follow.

As for my santee... A shadowy threatening picture!

I COMMAND YOU RISE AND DO MY BIDDING PRESENT

*edit* i realized that was a bit threatening. heres a joyful pig to offset it *edit*

*edit edit* pig not included with yuletide gifts *edit edit*

Benedict fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 26, 2020

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Gift sent!

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

I ordered a gift, and according to the terms of the shipper, it should have sent out to the recipient, but I did not get a confirmation. However, I assume it is on its way.

Edit: confirmed it has been sent out.

OperaMouse fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Nov 26, 2020

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Cheer deployed!

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Amazon's now telling me that my santee's split delivery is now going to (probably?) all arrive on Saturday :toot:

Still gonna be more than one box though, so we'll see if everything gets there at the same time. :ohdear:

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Cheer deployed! Will likely arrive in several stages over the coming week.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I have sent my gift and therefore could not grinch now even if I wanted to

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
I have unleashed cheer upon an unsuspecting soul. The cheer will impact on Monday.

It was ever so slightly below the recommended magnitude of cheer so further cheer has been ordered and will be land ~ Dec 10th.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Hello Santa!

I had a pretty rubbish day at work, but was delighted to come home and find Twilight Struggle awaiting me!

I have been umming and arring about picking this up for a while now, and I have a couple of players in my gaming groups I'd like to try it out with!
Thank you very much :boonie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHylQRVN2Qs

Update for my Santee: Your gift should ship out on the 4th-6th of December! I got a notification after I placed the order! Apologies for the wait!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
(Let me know if anyone gets bored or annoyed by these posts)

Santee. Your shadow titty is almost done....

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

GIFTAGE RECEIVED!

Also also sign me up for round two of giftage, I got a little extra from the grandparents.

sasha_d3ath fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Nov 27, 2020

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Gift ordered and should arrive shortly, at which point I will promptly send it along to my unsuspecting santee!

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

TK_Nyarlathotep posted:

GIFTAGE RECEIVED!

Also also sign me up for round two of giftage, I got a little extra from the grandparents.

wait, hot sauce? Are you planning to paint those miniatures or devour them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
GIFT SENT: I want you to know that in looking for your present, santee, I saw some weird poo poo. I would've sent that, but decided to send the normal bit instead.