Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

AWWNAW posted:

lol we ordered some fuckoff expensive thanksgiving meal for pickup tonight. pre ordered three days ago actually for $$$250. I’m on the way to pick the poo poo up today and they call me to say they “can’t fulfill any orders” so then I go to the grocery store and they’re closing in 3 minutes so I grab the first heat and eat meals by the door. get home and it smells so bad we don’t even eat it. the only thing I’ve had to eat today is three slices of pipkin pie, five craft beers, three Manhattan

Wendy’s isn’t even open

lol owned!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Bulgakov posted:

elizabeth warren uses every part of the green bean casserole

teehee

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

babypolis posted:

what was trumps response? iirc it was something petty and mean

no his answer was better than hers this really shows what an awful candidate hillary was like so smug that she thinks she already won the election lol

https://youtu.be/pJlnxbO5N2g

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I made garlic mashed cauliflower and it came out the consistency of yogurt but that’s alright

pretend it's cum

it's all good, friend

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

donald trump seems like a dumb motherfucker

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

AWWNAW posted:

lol we ordered some fuckoff expensive thanksgiving meal for pickup tonight. pre ordered three days ago actually for $$$250. I’m on the way to pick the poo poo up today and they call me to say they “can’t fulfill any orders” so then I go to the grocery store and they’re closing in 3 minutes so I grab the first heat and eat meals by the door. get home and it smells so bad we don’t even eat it. the only thing I’ve had to eat today is three slices of pipkin pie, five craft beers, three Manhattan

Wendy’s isn’t even open

A very 2020 Thanksgiving story.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
hillary: i hate everything about this man but his lovely kids are ok i guess also let me keep talking for 3 more minutes jesus just let me be president its my turn

trmup: shes a fighter and i respect that she never gives up

hillary: ( .......fuuuuuuuuck..... )

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Too Many Birds posted:

donald trump seems like a dumb motherfucker

in the spirit of national unity lets give him a chance

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

WarMECH posted:

hillary: i hate everything about this man but his lovely kids are ok i guess also let me keep talking for 3 more minutes jesus just let me be president its my turn

trmup: shes a fighter and i respect that she never gives up

hillary: ( .......fuuuuuuuuck..... )

ok yeah her response was more backhanded than his

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Sampo!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

neutral milf hotel posted:

pretend it's cum

it's all good, friend

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
if there were a Shanghai-style dumpling place near me I would be so fat I could not leave my posting chair

also my posting chair would have to be on concrete piles driven down to bedrock

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

AWWNAW posted:

Wendy’s isn’t even open

Cracker Barrell does carry out meals

Otherwise...open Doordash and see what's open?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

haha even with covid distancing my family is getting into some stupid poo poo, love these dumb assholes

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

1990 sure looks like a sort of party

heh heh heh

gotem

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1332101502291353601

:yooge: dont u ever talk to the president that way again

lol hes such a baby

holy crap i must inject this straight into my fuckin bloodstream ASAP

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
If you like mashed potatoes, check out youtubes for "potatoes aligot"

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Sampo is at least on feather

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

emfive posted:

If you like mashed potatoes, check out youtubes for "potatoes aligot"

I always wanted to try making that. It looks highly appealing.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

heh heh heh

gotem

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
How are you feeling today cspam?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

babypolis posted:

what was trumps response? iirc it was something petty and mean

it was weirdly sincere, something about her being a real fighter and not a quitter which made her response of "he's got a nice family" sound even more stupid and inauthentic

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

2016 trump really was a smooth operator

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Just keep in mind that Trump running as a Democrat would have probably won 40 states

America
Apr 26, 2017

*click*

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
gently caress beaten but it was a real moment that showed how phoney she was and has somehow stayed lodged in my brain even after the lunacy of the past four years

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
What would you loving say that's nice about Donnie?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TracerBullet posted:

How are you feeling today cspam?

It's me... Off in the background playing the keyboard

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

he humiliated jeb bush which was great

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Eifert Posting posted:

he understands how to play the media

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

excellent tweeter, controls access to the best taco salads

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

I always wanted to try making that. It looks highly appealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kMQ1dj511Y

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

2DCAT posted:

It's me... Off in the background playing the keyboard

I always wanted to get this absurdly expensive Korg instrument that you could play by theremin-style waving your hand over the top of it. I'll always remember that my mom asked me if she thought it would actually improve my music or anything that I was doing and, upon answering no, I had my first ever crack ping

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Tirade posted:

it was weirdly sincere, something about her being a real fighter and not a quitter which made her response of "he's got a nice family" sound even more stupid and inauthentic

like the scene in Andy Warhol's Dracula where the vampire people ask the villagers if the guy with the virgins is religious, and the villager says "well I think so, he's got a very nice house"

that movie should be c-spam canon btw

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Eifert Posting posted:

He is an expert in hamberders

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

TracerBullet posted:

I always wanted to get this absurdly expensive Korg instrument that you could play by theremin-style waving your hand over the top of it. I'll always remember that my mom asked me if she thought it would actually improve my music or anything that I was doing and, upon answering no, I had my first ever crack ping

theramins are a pain in the rear end to play but the Kaoss Pads (the big ones) are really cool

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

WarMECH posted:

no his answer was better than hers this really shows what an awful candidate hillary was like so smug that she thinks she already won the election lol

https://youtu.be/pJlnxbO5N2g

she trusted the polls, which you should never do

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

You have successfully curbed my enthusiasm somewhat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

heh heh heh