Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thankscoining
Nov 27, 2020

by Athanatos

Somfin posted:

Desperately trying to get your money out before the bottom falls out huh
Hell naw fool, I'm buying! This is a black friday sale!

Stefan Prodan posted:

lol idk why I even bother dude do whatever you want
:glomp:

I appreciate you, friend.

Seriously though, this poo poo slaps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv4OuumLbOQ

Thankscoining fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
the day is still young, this might not be the end of it

but 3 permabans in 6 hours is some intense corncob territory already

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Thankscoining posted:

Okay, rate my cooking:

's nice, but needs some green things that aren't 50% cheese

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

If we lock the GBS thread and the YOSPOS thread he won't have anywhere to post but the Peace thread, and Pog loves to poo poo on seraph.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
imagine re-regging five times a day instead of having an ensuite washer and dryer

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shumagorath posted:

imagine re-regging five times a day instead of having an ensuite washer and dryer

He could afford an additional $1500/mo on his mortgage if he just stopped posting. Literally could buy a much much better place to live but he just can't stop posting.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

orange juche posted:

He could afford an additional $1500/mo on his mortgage if he just stopped posting. Literally could buy a much much better place to live but he just can't stop posting.

I wouldn't want to stop posting either. Luckily I've never been permabanned.

Agent Seraph
Nov 28, 2020

by Athanatos

orange juche posted:

I budget $600 / year for SA accounts. It's almost the end of the year, so I'm on a bit of a spending spree. Things will slow down after the new year, unless/until bitcoin goes up dramatically and I can up the budget.

Agent Seraph
Nov 28, 2020

by Athanatos

Shumagorath posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q35PgSXhKg

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Agent Seraph posted:

I budget $600 / year for SA accounts. It's almost the end of the year, so I'm on a bit of a spending spree. Things will slow down after the new year, unless/until bitcoin goes up dramatically and I can up the budget.

just give it to a soup kitchen dude

even if you already donate poo poo

you're still taking a few hundred dollars that you obviously don't care about at all and using it to shitpost instead

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Athanatos with the wild west quick draw perma

VVV lol

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 28, 2020

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
the army of agent Smiths except instead of a titanic fight scene they, one at a time, hand Neo ten bucks and loudly insist they're not a pedophile before being squashed by the Monty Python foot

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:psyduck:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
maybe this is what the rumours of Jeffrey being a bitcoin millionaire were really about

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

He is making millions off of bitcoin, seraph's bitcoins

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Seriously man give it to a food bank or something this isn’t worth it

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
buttcoin

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

gary oldmans diary posted:

your current username directly translates to "people frequently tell me im irrational" so the one you think was sly and under the radar was probably totallyNotPermaed84
I think that was the one that posted for a while and then suddenly had a "conversion" to bitcoin.

e: like a couple of months of "ho ho, bitcoin, a laugh what chums" before suddenly doing the full "maybe bitcoin sticking around -> BITCOIN = WORLD PEACE" progression in 24 hours

Splicer fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Nov 28, 2020

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

tango alpha delta posted:

Seraph is trying so hard to BE interesting while stubbornly ignoring HOW to be interesting. It must be so frustrating for him to not understand why people don't accept him.

Let me help you out, Seraph:

1) Never ever come back here, you're on your 50th second chance and don't have anywhere near the friends or respect to justify it or wanting to make a rule exception for you, especially when you don't change for the better any time

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
You know, when he posts on any other topic, seraph seems pretty normal. If he could just avoid talking about bitcoin and doing big JRPG villain reveals in QCS he could post here forever with no problems

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
But he'll never figure that out, will he. Or if he did, how would we know

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Foo Diddley posted:

But he'll never figure that out, will he. Or if he did, how would we know

He did that for like 10 months and nobody had a loving clue it was Seraph, and then he shot it to hell in a QCS admin challenge, as in he challenged an admin to find out what his IP was.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

You know, when he posts on any other topic, seraph seems pretty normal.

Foo Diddley posted:

If he could just avoid talking about bitcoin and doing big JRPG villain reveals in QCS he could post here forever with no problems

You're right about one thing, I need to keep my big dumb rear end out of QCS. A little bird told me that Athanatos is sick of me making GBS threads the place up with my dumbass memes.

As for the Bitcoin threads though, well my nocoiner friends, let me put it like this: If you're not prepared to get laughed at every time Bitcoin moons to a new ATH, I would humbly suggest that you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9zDdFWI9Q&t=173s

Yo ghosTTy, check this out, a song for the blockchain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fUdJdlExU

gently caress man, I've been dancing my rear end off to this poo poo today. This shits so good.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Seriously man give it to a food bank or something this isn’t worth it

Hell if we can convince him to donate $1000/year to a food bank and show receipts instead of buying new accounts, maybe it's worth keeping him.

I doubt anyone else would be happy about this though.

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

There Bias Two posted:

Hell if we can convince him to donate $1000/year to a food bank and show receipts instead of buying new accounts, maybe it's worth keeping him.

I doubt anyone else would be happy about this though.
The crazy thing is that if the admin team would just let me post on an anonymous submarine account we could do without all the crazyposting. I've demonstrated that I'm capable of posting like a normal person over long periods of time on two separate accounts now. I really don't see the issue unless it just boils down to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WptlIruczS0&t=43s

which is just sad if that's the case.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ImJustAMirror posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fUdJdlExU

gently caress man, I've been dancing my rear end off to this poo poo today. This shits so good.

It's a p solid beat dude. Why don't you just, you know, shut the gently caress up about bitcoin. It's the only thing stopping you from hanging out here

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

It's a p solid beat dude. Why don't you just, you know, shut the gently caress up about bitcoin. It's the only thing stopping you from hanging out here
Telling a Seraph to stfu about bitcoin is like telling a shark to stfu about blood. Besides, someone here might just buy some and then thank me later. Doesn't changing someone's life like that make it all worth it?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

orange juche posted:

If we lock the GBS thread and the YOSPOS thread he won't have anywhere to post but the Peace thread, and Pog loves to poo poo on seraph.

He'll just go back to posting in the Star Citizen thread.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ImJustAMirror posted:

Telling a Seraph to stfu about bitcoin is like telling a shark to stfu about blood. Besides, someone here might just buy some and then thank me later. Doesn't changing someone's life like that make it all worth it?

Well, I guess it's your choice buddy. Enjoy your ban

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Regrettable posted:

He'll just go back to posting in the Star Citizen thread.
Nah I don't really follow that mess these days. I do like those videos that one goon produces about it though. Sunk Cost Galaxy. That's my poo poo.

Foo Diddley posted:

It's the only thing stopping you from hanging out here
This is quite simply false. There is an entire collective of people with buttons actively scanning for me at any given time at this point. Posting incognito is not easy when you have a track record like mine. The easiest thing for everyone would be to just let me have a secret account that only the modmin team knew about, if I agreed to behave myself on it and not out myself as Seraph. My email inbox is open Jeffrey. Although I fully understand if you'd rather just have my money. gently caress it, if I were in your shoes I would take the one time payment.

Anyway, as always mods knew all along about both my long-standing submarine accounts! I'm kidding Or am I?!?

ImJustAMirror fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 28, 2020

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

ImJustAMirror posted:

Besides, someone here might just buy some and then thank me later.
i think numbnuts just explained his major malfunction

well that and thoughts on age of consent

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=517yf9XkQdk

Shumagorath posted:

well that and thoughts on age of consent
It's fine op

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
*extremely meta posting in a thread that is fly paper targeted at me* I don't understand why I can't just post normally around the forums without anybody noticing, its so strange

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

zedprime posted:

*extremely meta posting in a thread that is fly paper targeted at me* I don't understand why I can't just post normally around the forums without anybody noticing, its so strange
gently caress im so owned right now. absolutely seething at this post! :negative:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ImJustAMirror posted:

This is quite simply false. There is an entire collective of people with buttons actively scanning for me at any given time at this point. Posting incognito is not easy when you have a track record like mine. The easiest thing for everyone would be to just let me have a secret account that only the modmin team knew about, if I agreed to behave myself on it and not out myself as Seraph. My email inbox is open Jeffrey. Although I fully understand if you'd rather just have my money. gently caress it, if I were in your shoes I would take the one time payment.

Anyway, as always mods knew all along about both my long-standing submarine accounts! I'm kidding Or am I?!?

No there isn't. If you just posted like a normal fuckin' person we'd accept you as such, and you can post like a normal fuckin' person if you're not talking about bitcoins. You already learned to shut the gently caress up about Star Citizen; if you could learn to avoid one more topic you could post here forever and no one would ban you

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

No there isn't. If you just posted like a normal fuckin' person we'd accept you as such, and you can post like a normal fuckin' person if you're not talking about bitcoins. You already learned to shut the gently caress up about Star Citizen; if you could learn to avoid one more topic you could post here forever and no one would ban you
Nah man honestly I'm way too infamous and the admin team knows all my favorite threads, there's only like a dozen or so of them. poo poo sucks.

What's the point of a forum if you have to actively avoid every topic of interest to you in order to post? Easier to just repeatedly :10bux:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

ImJustAMirror posted:

im thinking of making it my "Main move" , to buy a huge block of BTC and make the worst posts of my life right after:negative:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ImJustAMirror posted:

Nah man honestly I'm way too infamous and the admin team knows all my favorite threads, there's only like a dozen or so of them. poo poo sucks.

What's the point of a forum if you have to actively avoid every topic of interest to you in order to post? Easier to just repeatedly :10bux:

Are you tryin' to tell me that bitcoin is the only topic of interest to you? Come the gently caress on; I've seen you post about other poo poo, and you seemed like a perfectly reasonable dude. It's just this one fuckin' topic. Let it go, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImJustAMirror
Nov 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
This isn't even my final form. I have so many other ideas about how to have fun with this place, although they get progressively more expensive. Think hiring others to influence the site / troll certain threads / etc. Jeffrey, you should really make a deal with me before bitcoin hits like 100k lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s

Shits gonna get real crazy later on. I mean in a good and funny way, but it will probably drive the admin team nutso lol.

Foo Diddley posted:

Are you tryin' to tell me that bitcoin is the only topic of interest to you? Come the gently caress on; I've seen you post about other poo poo, and you seemed like a perfectly reasonable dude. It's just this one fuckin' topic. Let it go, man
I like a couple of C-SPAM and PYF threads but the admin team knows every single place I've posted in. I lurk DIY and BFC too.

ImJustAMirror fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 28, 2020