Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

Sid Vicious posted:

Jesus dyed, for our spins

i got two turn tables and my water’s wine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord

Sid Vicious posted:

Jesus dyed, for our spins

:vince:

The Voice of Labor

google THIS posted:

BARF, DELICIOUS BARF, HIGHEST QUALITY, GET IT NOW BEFORE OH NEVER MIND IT'S GONE

lol at the allcaps. like that achewood bit where it is implied that all dog conversation is carried out via shouting

vanisher

He turns tables in the temple

FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

BARF, DELICIOUS BARF, HIGHEST QUALITY, GET IT NOW BEFORE OH NEVER MIND IT'S GONE
dead bird L00K

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

the sleek will inherit the girth

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FactsAreUseless

The Velveteen Rabbit sings Devo's "Beautiful World" in Dreamworks' "Velveteen" (2022)

The Voice of Labor

black history friday

people lining up outside borders for the door buster sales on the souls of black folk and eyes on the prize dvd sets

SIDS Vicious

guy who's never heard of regular stuff, like a hair brush or potatoes or a watering can, and is just in awe at all of the stuff we take for granted every day

Finger Prince

Sid Vicious posted:

guy who's never heard of regular stuff, like a hair brush or potatoes or a watering can, and is just in awe at all of the stuff we take for granted every day

Like encino man? They should remake encino man.

FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

Weird Al fascinated by normal stuff because everything in his house is weird

Jaguars!

A professor describing advanced mathematical concepts in terms of how many apples Johnny has.

Finger Prince

FactsAreUseless posted:

Weird Al fascinated by normal stuff because everything in his house is weird

I read this as Weird AI, as in Artificial Intelligence, and it still works.
Like, everything not made by a procedural algorithm or a massive dataset fed through a neural network.

google THIS

Jaguars! posted:

A professor describing advanced mathematical concepts in terms of how many apples Johnny has.

Johnny squares his imaginary apple and poof, it becomes real. God I love tenure.

Finger Prince

Jaguars! posted:

Johnny wants to count his apples. If the number of apples Johnny has is even, Johnny divides the number of apples by 2. If the number of apples is odd, Johnny multiplies the number of apples and adds one. How many apples does Johnny have?

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
It's time to d-d-dddddddddddd [worf] die.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

It's time to d-d-dddddddddddd [worf] die.

Was this joke made specifically for me? Because it feels like it was and I'm going to cherish it forever

google THIS

Saying "Stay in the car." really seriously in mundane situations

"Stay in the car." (opens the door and sticks one foot out but still reaches through the window because I didn't pull up close enough to the ATM)

google THIS

"Stay in the car." (roller brush whizzes across the window behind me)

Dip Viscous

google THIS posted:

Saying "Stay in the car." really seriously in mundane situations

cruising down a straight, featureless highway at 70 mph, no other cars in sight, listening to an audio book

Trying

role-flip of The Boss is Coming to Dinner: The Wife is Coming to Work

Trying

The Spouse is About

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!
I watched the some of that Purge TV show the other day and I was laughing at the idea of a guy using purge night to commit really mundane crimes like tax fraud or whatever.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
disgusted at the sexually explicit content users are posting on my flan enthusiasts webpage onlyflans.com

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

google THIS

magic cactus posted:

disgusted at the sexually explicit content users are posting on my flan enthusiasts webpage onlyflans.com

Oscillating? Box? Handheld? CPU? All of that and more here at only...post my what?

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

this is the #lovepudding debacle all over again!<:mad:>

biosterous

vader: no, I am your father!

luke: hi your father, i'm dad

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

Caution: this joke requires a British accent.

You know Steve Jobs had a brother? Nowhere near as successful. He would always start things and never see them through. His name? Arthur.

more falafel please

forums poster

which one of you clowns called it "1996" instead of "OJ Computer"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Untinkable Sam's grand slam speakeasy.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

more falafel please posted:

which one of you clowns called it "1996" instead of "OJ Computer"

lol

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

vader: no, I am your father!

luke: hi your father, i'm dad

lmao

Riotgrrill

second dang time being called 'simp' in "golden girls 24/7" twitch chat for standing up for blanche and beginning to take it quite personally

but heck, you cant beat that feeling of spamming pogchamp whenever sophia makes a particularly bitting quip

Riotgrrill fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Dec 5, 2020

pecan

im the guy who laughs at the turkey in the straw while everyone else is freaking out and trying 2 help it out

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey. hey everybody:

polly darton.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

hey. hey everybody:

polly darton.

Hene "Hugh" Gackman

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

more falafel please

forums poster

rip Puke Lerry

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

Gif of Dr. Evil doing the heart shape thing with his hands when looking at mini-me, only when the camera switches to show him, it's a screenshot of BYOB.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

Gif of Dr. Evil doing the heart shape thing with his hands when looking at mini-me, only when the camera switches to show him, it's a screenshot of BYOB.

it maybe would have been funnier to do byobs frontpage but all the threads are highlighted so it almost didn't look like byob

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I hurfed myself today
To see if I still chill