Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MJeff posted:

Hardy and Jericho are definitely riding the line at this point though. Taker went over the edge somewhere between his 15th and 37th farewell.

Have Matt or Jericho either ever said they were done??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Jericho certainly has at least once when he was convinced Fozzy were going to be the next big thing in music.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jelly Nutella

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Spot the difference between SCJerk posting styles and The_Donald.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
SCjerk comes off like pathetic denial, like, they all know how much they suck and they're just trying to ignore it. Thedonald is outright insane delusion, they genuinely believe everything that comes out of his mouth and think they're God's chosen people and the final bulwark against the Jews eating the world or whatever.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Basically SCJerk are Vincels in denial about being Vincels

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/justnotselling/status/1331361266699472899

He popped up in Meltzer's QTs so I had to see if he tweets at all, and of course he doesn't so this gem was there:

https://twitter.com/justnotselling/status/1236096316004012032

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

https://twitter.com/Dabigboiman/status/1331355740359933952

:hmmyes:

That Dave tweet is full of large brains.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That guy definitely knows why people go on instagram

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Numbers different Dave bad man

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the Hall of Fame is worthless WWE Branded self-congratulation, inclusion within which generally has little to do with a person’s talent, effort, or impact on the world of pro wrestling. Therefore, I declare this to be A Good Tweet :thunkher:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Not sure how that Mox vs. Miz chart doesn’t ultimately reflect well on AEW?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are like 1,000 people on twitter with more than 5 million followers and who get double digit user interaction on their posts

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I can't believe Bryan Alvarez said Roman Reigns' cancer was fake again.

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1331388720642023424

https://twitter.com/BlurayWrestling/status/1331373146306469888

Didn't VCR get banned?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Didn't Satin get Mike Bailey banned from the US, or am I wrong about that?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

He was one of the main reasons, yes Pylons.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I like how that Deez guy snitch-tagged Roman to express dismay that someone would belittle his cancer in such a way and he’s sorry he has to go through that indignity. That tweet is now deleted.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol god he's even snitch-tagging Dave.

https://twitter.com/PWCDeez/status/1331384618218627074

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It’s amazing these people try to start a war between fans and brands.

Like, none of this is necessary and all it does is pit people against each other.

“THE AEW SHILL REPORTER” vs “KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR EVERYBODY ELSE REPORTER”

ICR fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 25, 2020

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

What do these people who spend all of their time online bitching about Wrestling Observer even like?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

What do these people who spend all of their time online bitching about Wrestling Observer even like?

WWE.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Do they though? I don’t think I ever see any of these accounts say something positive about anything

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'm not a fan of Dave's really but I don't have any reason to be mad about it, I just don't engage with his content most of the time. These people don't actually like anything they are dead inside and their only joy comes from making others feel bad because it gives them a few seconds of dopamine to do so.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Jesus, I had no idea Wang had been dealing with leukemia. Hope he's doing ok.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

I can't imagine being a grown rear end adult and telling on someone I don't know about something so petty.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Pylons posted:

Didn't Satin get Mike Bailey banned from the US, or am I wrong about that?

ICR posted:

He was one of the main reasons, yes Pylons.
Is there ANY evidence of this? Whenever I've asked, I've been presented with nothing. It strikes me as one of the made-up stories about Ryan that nobody needs to bother making up given other stuff he's said/done.

(Either way, visa/immigration stuff is one of those things that I've learned it's best to just stay out of as a reporter if it's ongoing. So much could be jeopardized so easily and it's not loving worth a scoop to report on that.)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It’s pretty clear and obvious to me that all cancer isn’t cancer because there are certain cancers that are worse than others.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
You'd at least think he'd have learned last year with all of the Dave stuff to not make comments downplaying the severity of Reigns' illness.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1332888026394062850

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah you gotta be careful of those people lying about having their arm amputated.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to allow others to have the prime meat of talking about how stupid that tweet is, but i just want to say "past history" at it, in a mocking tone.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

imagine if he’s right though 🦶🤏😆

e: not sure how those got there

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Yeah Jimmy has pulled some pathetic poo poo in the recent past (addiction is a mother fucker), but why the gently caress would he use amputation as a scam? Literally the second any human saw him in person, the jig would be up.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

still wouldn't crack no. 2 of the worst wrestling jimmys chart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the top 50 worst jimmys in history is hard to beat

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Big Bidness posted:

Yeah Jimmy has pulled some pathetic poo poo in the recent past (addiction is a mother fucker), but why the gently caress would he use amputation as a scam? Literally the second any human saw him in person, the jig would be up.

See that's why he came up with the covid scam first, now he doesn't have to see anybody in person.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cavauro posted:

the top 50 worst jimmys in history is hard to beat

especially when like 20 of them come from dragon gate

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
There's only one good wrestling Jimmy and that's Little Jimmy

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Worst wrestling Jimmy (although he didn't wrestle much) is still Savile. But that's more about the "worst" than the "wrestling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR