Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
oh word?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
shakesville :hmbol:

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
is shakesville still a thing? i half remember an atlantic article or something talking about it last year(?) and just never bothered to see if there was still a dedicated readership/cult afterwards like how dailykos is still limping along with poo poo like their loving rose garden grift

also lol that kos guy bailed out his aunts failing flower business by getting libs to "donate" a bunch of money for his pelosi rose fund

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
lmfao

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Congressional candy drawer. M&mgate. Oversize reese's mug. George bush Michelle obama bipartisan candy exchange

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
This just happened this moment but I feel like I’m already remembering it, I guess since it’s Ken Bone

https://twitter.com/alex_kirshner/status/1332811904344076291?s=21

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It would be cool if I never had to think about Ken Bone ever again

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
pregnancy is an extremely common fetish ok

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

so sorry for party rocking

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

surprising that this isn't a christian persecution thing

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Can't believe this thread brought up Warren and didn't post the Warren stan's "She's electable if you loving vote for her" bit. Just unbelievable amounts of self owns.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
this turd is edible if you loving eat it

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Liz Warren doesn't owe you anything!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

snake emojis are misogynist

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Every zoo is a petting zoo if you can climb a fence.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

never noticed she was wearing flats before

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

When Obama first met with european leaders Berlusconi complimented him for having a nice tan.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize after like six months in office

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Fortaleza posted:

When Obama first met with european leaders Berlusconi complimented him for having a nice tan.

Lmfao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

vyelkin posted:

Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize after like six months in office

his admin then put kids in cages and bombed weddings and an msf hospital lmao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bernie's 2020 lower campaign staff unionizing to try and pressure the higherups into not throwing the campaign.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Bernie in general

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

bedpan posted:

Bernie's 2020 lower campaign staff unionizing to try and pressure the higherups into not throwing the campaign.

tell me more about this

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Robert kraft getting caught massage tug place and getting away with it because he didn't know he was being taped or something

Also the owner of the rub n tug had been pictured with the Trumps at maralago a few times lol

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

moist turtleneck posted:

Robert kraft getting caught massage tug place and getting away with it because he didn't know he was being taped or something

Also the owner of the rub n tug had been pictured with the Trumps at maralago a few times lol

That reminds me of the skidoo dealer or whoever getting his picture taken with the nuclear football

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

GalacticAcid posted:

Bernie in general

give me my :20bux: back bernie you knee bending cuck

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

taqueso posted:

tell me more about this

I heard about a lot of this on a really good interview roundtable that was conducted in April or so. I'll dig it back up.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

that one huge grifter kid held a press conference to announce warren enjoyed a good deep dicking from a marine and everyone going "good for her" and "shut up, liar. warren isn't that cool"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

also the part where she had ties to Chinese intelligence loo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

that one huge grifter kid held a press conference to announce warren enjoyed a good deep dicking from a marine and everyone going "good for her" and "shut up, liar. warren isn't that cool"

no, the marine enjoyed a deep loving from warren. smelly, lime green strap on

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
On 18 August 2019, US president Donald Trump won worldwide attention as he suggested he might buy Greenland, the world's largest island, and its 57,000 inhabitants, from Denmark.

It now appears he may also have considered swapping Puerto Rico and its more than 3 million people in exchange for Greenland.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spergin Morlock posted:

good for her.

Shut up liar, warren isn't that cool

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Spergin Morlock posted:

even better. also,

Milo and POTUS posted:

good for her.

Shut up liar, warren isn't that cool

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

taqueso posted:

tell me more about this

For the long version, you can listen to this campaign postmortem interview with ex bernie campaign staff. This jacobin article covers the same topics although I haven't really read the jacobin article.

For the short version:

The faction within the Bernie campaign representing the political operatives actually doing the campaign work out in the handful of states the campaign decided to target at first resisted unionization because it was though that any word of labor unrest would hurt bernie. What ended up driving the workers to finally unionize was their collective horror that the campaign bosses had a terrible strategic plan and would lead them all to ruin.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1230569833475039234?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/QueenInYeIIow/status/1333211130228051969?s=20