Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Samurai Sanders posted:

His alternating tweets where he admits to losing and denies losing are still a little surprising to me. I thought it would be all denial all the time.

trying to do a very slow sleight of hand to get his followers used to the reality where he "lost" and won't be President anymore without actually looking like he lost the election, it's a psychotic, insane undertaking solely to stroke his ego and prevent complete reality crash in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

other side

swirlie time NERD

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

smarxist posted:

trying to do a very slow sleight of hand to get his followers used to the reality where he "lost" and won't be President anymore without actually looking like he lost the election, it's a psychotic, insane undertaking solely to stroke his ego and prevent complete reality crash in
I wondered if it was to introduce them to a dual reality where he is both the president and not the president.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

swirlie time NERD

good, i havent showered in a while

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Fluoride Jones posted:

I get whatb your saying here but khive are probably the biggest winners of the election and certainly of the primary. I can only speak for myself but I and my fellow Bernie cucks ain't getting poo poo lol

kamala's deal is probably the most absolutely insulting to the idea of democracy. nobody likes her and she gets no votes but they make her the ruler in waiting anyway

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Add all pictured foodstuffs to a pot of hot water for half an hour for a reasonable nineteenth century famine soup

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Shear Modulus posted:

kamala's deal is probably the most absolutely insulting to the idea of democracy. nobody likes her and she gets no votes but they make her the ruler in waiting anyway

it’s her turn

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP
https://i.imgur.com/nGo9ES2.mp4

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SirPablo posted:

It's like a metaphor for the president's diaper.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

le mans must hasn't been the same since they started making the drivers pack their own meals

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333217873758654464?s=19

Lmao lmao

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

thank Christ you fixed it

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

hosed up when mirroring a picture immediately improves the quality of a chili

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gravel institute knows a thing or two about oil payments

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Shear Modulus posted:

Wow are you saying you don't trust a woman of color to lead the country?????

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Just lol if Biden doesn't make it to inauguration day

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

GIRL BRAINS posted:

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol holy poo poo Biden with midfoot fractures gonna be in a boot for weeks or need surgery

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

GIRL BRAINS posted:

Ngl I'd have mad respect for Joey Joe Joe shabadoo if he declared inauguration was happening at his house and made everyone go there

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

GIRL BRAINS posted:

:pray:

:chaostrump:

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
love to play with my dog and break my foot

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

802.11weed posted:

m-.more like wetbads ahahhhahah :cheeky:

Who the fuc are you????

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Spoondick posted:

le mans must hasn't been the same since they started making the drivers pack their own meals

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

GIRL BRAINS posted:

he's so old. 78 year old with powdered metatarsals. Don't blame the adorable dog for gravity.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Biden's admin is gonna spend more effort fighting the left than the right this rules

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
And that's why Trump doesn't own pets

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Not a Children posted:

Biden's admin is gonna spend more effort fighting the left than the right this rules

I'm glad of it

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Der Meister posted:

lol holy poo poo Biden with midfoot fractures gonna be in a boot for weeks or need surgery

that poo poo is never gonna heal properly

lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
wait... biden has bone spurs?

lol, not an expected dunk on trunp but lol nonetheless

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

they will declare biden unable to serve due to foot breakage and install kamala, get ready folks

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

biden shattered every bone in his leg up to the femur and they are silly-puttying the shards back into shape

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

they will declare biden unable to serve due to foot breakage and install kamala, get ready folks

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1333274559227846656

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/EFJ9RCo.mp4

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

biden's leg flailing wildly around the operating theatre as two doctors cling to it and are thrashed like ragdolls

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i'm baking snickertruudle cookies, we'll see if they turn out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I know she's a cop, but I'm easily okay with president Harris over Biden. The cabinet Biden is recruiting is worthless feckless trash.