Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

smarxist posted:

i'm smelling gimmick account

shes been writing and tweeting for years its just htat shes only recently been scrutinised for her great value red scare host routine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

e:

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Why is it Hubbardianism and not Hubbardism and why do I have the feeling there's an essay that answers this question

She wants to replicate the grift, it's the study of the man not the grift he spun up.

Relevant Tangent has issued a correction as of 13:11 on Nov 30, 2020

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Why is it Hubbardianism and not Hubbardism and why do I have the feeling there's an essay that answers this question

she's a chud, the dumbest or most simple rule applies, it sounds fancier

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Charles Peirce basically created the philosophy of Pragmatism, it took off pretty quickly but people didn't stick to his strict definitions and he got furious that there were so many second-raters, renaissance men, and intelligentsia turning his work into a muddled pile. He decided to do something about it, and feeling like part of the problem was simply that people liked calling themselves Pragmatists, he renamed his particular philosophy Pragmaticism. Calling yourself a Pragmaticist mos def does not sound cool so only people who really cared about the philosophy and understood the differences would represent what he really stood for.

Of course, he was possibly the greatest American philosopher that ever lived so this crypto-nazi weirdo probably did the exact opposite - decided Hubbardianism sounded cooler than Hubbardism so chose the former

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Those aren't related you're just an awful person to talk to.

i really needed that this fine Monday morning. thanks:unsmith:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

i dont wanna get in the middle of this but the destiny whose tweet u posted isn't politics destiny, it's just some youtube clickbait person

consider me owned. seriously there's a whole other person with that name with a large following?:stare:

Farm Frenzy posted:

shes been writing and tweeting for years its just htat shes only recently been scrutinised for her great value red scare host routine

this exact same description could apply to Red Kahina

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

this is just the kind of cover story scientologists come up with to get people to stop hassling them for being a scientologist

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
L Ron Musk

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How stupid do you have to be to fall for scientology without the manipulation and social pressure?

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

it's not a religious thing, i celebrate pathological liars academically

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Race Realists posted:

consider me owned. seriously there's a whole other person with that name with a large following?:stare:

https://www.youtube.com/c/drdestiny

https://www.youtube.com/user/destiny

on second thought maybe its just his Alt or something? thats certainly not outside the realm of possibility :iiam:
if im wrong, im wrong

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

smarxist posted:

she's posted from that account for several years and at times posts video of herself, it's not a gimmick it's just her brand.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i dont understand how you can post on sa for longer than a week and not figure out that some people just are that pathetic

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The gimmick is that she’s a fascist pretending to be a leftist fed up with all this “sjw political correctness” like permitting racial minorities or gay people to live.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Malleum posted:

i dont understand how you can post on sa for longer than a week and not figure out that some people just are that pathetic

i would argue there are way worse forums out there bud.

4chan, reddit, gamefaqs and those are just the tip of the iceberg

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol by all means don’t log off and :justpost:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol by all means don’t log off and :justpost:

i feel like everyone in the forums (especially on this particular subforum after the Election) has been way too lovely towards each other for minor slights.

Maybe we should stop?:unsmith:

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
Chipmunk is mr. G from that 1940s "who goes nazi?" article

quote:

Mr. G will never be a Nazi, because he will never be anything. His brain operates quite apart from the rest of his apparatus. He will certainly be able, however, fully to explain and apologize for Nazism if it ever comes along. But Mr. G is always a “deviationist.” When he played with communism he was a Trotskyist; when he talked of Keynes it was to suggest improvement; Chesterton’s economic ideas were all right but he was too bound to Catholic philosophy. So we may be sure that Mr. G would be a Nazi with purse-lipped qualifications. He would certainly be purged.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
going off on a bit of a tangent here. Im seriously getting tired of that style of blackbill "nothing matters so youre lame for caring:smug:" posting, where you just a total rear end in a top hat for no other reason other than pure spite. "durr hurr ded ghey komedy forums" isnt the excuse the lot of you think it is. Its not funny and is just insufferable. This is why i could not stand ThatSubforum. If a person wants that style of online behavior, 4chans right there.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
WeirdMike RT'd

https://twitter.com/RedPilledChica/status/1333481244194029568

its all masks off from here on with the GOP

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Race Realists posted:

WeirdMike RT'd

if was going to do a portrait of that dude, i'd do it in a way that didn't emphasize his Habsburg Lip.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Race Realists posted:

WeirdMike RT'd

Is Ali the guy that was running around detroit with Wohl and Lomer while wearing a fake bullet proof vest? If he isn't I have no clue who he is

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

if was going to do a portrait of that dude, i'd do it in a way that didn't emphasize his Habsburg Lip.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Race Realists posted:

going off on a bit of a tangent here. Im seriously getting tired of that style of blackbill "nothing matters so youre lame for caring:smug:" posting, where you just a total rear end in a top hat for no other reason other than pure spite. "durr hurr ded ghey komedy forums" isnt the excuse the lot of you think it is. Its not funny and is just insufferable. This is why i could not stand ThatSubforum. If a person wants that style of online behavior, 4chans right there.

seriously, haven't people seen 21 jump street? caring is cool now.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Race Realists posted:

you are literally the worst poster holy poo poo. if you hadn’t been the smug prick you are someone might think you had valid points but after the bullshit you post man, gently caress all the way off.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Race Realists can I make a serious suggestion that you go to the Post My Favorites subforum where you get a personal thread that only you can respond to and if you want to do a brain dump that you do it in there?

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Race Realists posted:

"nothing matters so youre lame for caring:smug:"

That's just latent genXerism, which is somehow even more insufferable than boomerism

edit: also lol at recognizing posters. Or even yourself in the mirror

Grimoire has issued a correction as of 21:08 on Nov 30, 2020

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

screenshoting these just in case she deletes

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

B-Rock452 posted:

Is Ali the guy that was running around detroit with Wohl and Lomer while wearing a fake bullet proof vest? If he isn't I have no clue who he is

yeah. He has also worked for infowars, I think

edit: it was minneapolis and they were trying to confront Ilhan Omar about some dumb racist poo poo

Pead has issued a correction as of 21:12 on Nov 30, 2020

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Pead posted:

yeah. He has also worked for infowars, I think

edit: it was minneapolis and they were trying to confront Ilhan Omar about some dumb racist poo poo

Oh yeah that's it. I honestly can't keep track of all the inane schemes these morons come up with but I clearly remember a twitter photo where he was wearing a bullet proof vest where there was clearly no actual kevlar panels in it. Also that made me remember Kushner trying to look badass with a poorly fitting plate carrier over his suit jacket

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ali Alexander is a much stupider Nick Fuentes.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

smarxist posted:

she works for Rebel Media

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This person's Twitter is the most concentrated rear end waste I've seen in a long while.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
lol @ how the shadowy Templar menace always stupidly reveals itself
https://twitter.com/herong/status/1333457813738229760

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

B-Rock452 posted:

yes, and to Ilhan Omar's empty office

Juul-Whip posted:

she works for Rebel Media

she's only been with them since June, all the older stuff is just her building her brand/being sincere

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 22:33 on Nov 30, 2020

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

you are literally the worst poster holy poo poo. if you hadn’t been the smug prick you are someone might think you had valid points but after the bullshit you post man, gently caress all the way off.

i was gonna make some witty retort but no. I am sorry you feel that way. Try to enjoy the rest of your Monday:thumbsup:

unironically

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

staticman posted:

hooooly poo poo the authors twitter feed, we got ourselves a real academic over here

https://twitter.com/joboginger/status/1333481257704026112

https://twitter.com/alexmleo/status/1333484005988118533

I checked out his current TL and hoo boy

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

staticman posted:

Why does this keep happening. Why is it always about hating Jewish people for these smooth brained idiots.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

theres a Federalist article that specifically names George Soros as one of the people responsible for "Institutionalizing Transgender Ideology". multiple TERFs have linked it to me in support of their arguments. all of them claimed to be libs or leftists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dr Pepper posted:

Why does this keep happening. Why is it always about hating Jewish people for these smooth brained idiots.

it's a cultural cycle that reinforces itself from generation to generation, it's essentially a religion and Mein Kampf is their bible.
e: I don't limit this to generations of families at all, nowadays the internet is as much your parental upbringing (or more) than your actual parents

Juul-Whip posted:

theres a Federalist article that specifically names George Soros as one of the people responsible for "Institutionalizing Transgender Ideology". multiple TERFs have linked it to me in support of their arguments. all of them claimed to be libs or leftists

people purporting to be leftists who are promoting articles from the Federalist are massive, massive :thunk:

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 23:02 on Nov 30, 2020