Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Black Robe posted:

Dobie, Shep and Mac all have the zoomies in the plaza today, it's basically a dog park on the island this afternoon.

It's been very, very zoomie-riffic lately. I had five of them trying to do it, both in the plaza and behind Resident Services. Ankha was particularly enthusiastic about it, to my delight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Black Robe posted:

Dobie, Shep and Mac all have the zoomies in the plaza today, it's basically a dog park on the island this afternoon.

There are no dogs allowed in the dog park. :colbert:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

ChickenDoodle posted:

There are no dogs allowed in the dog park. :colbert:

DO NOT MENTION THE DOG PARK

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THE DOG PARK

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

It's been very, very zoomie-riffic lately. I had five of them trying to do it, both in the plaza and behind Resident Services. Ankha was particularly enthusiastic about it, to my delight.

One thing I’ve loved about Prince since he’s moved in is that he zoomies around the entire island rather than walking. It’s loving adorkable.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I've lost four balloons in thea last couple days to water / flowers, sigh.

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Some Goon posted:

I've lost four balloons in thea last couple days to water / flowers, sigh.

There was a flower razing day in Discord two days ago - I've razed my island in prep for the snow stuff so i can roll around easily. It is SO nice to just have tiny sections of flowers now.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

All of the lowlands are manicured, but the hills are wild and I'm not good at judging where the presents will fall. Now I just need to decide what to do with all these trees.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

I've got all the fall/mushroom DIYs, so I'll be opening up tomorrow for crafting if anyone needs anything and wasn't able to get the full set.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Finally got 3 stars and the KK Slider concert.

Now I can terraform...

But what the gently caress do I want to do with the island....

Anyway: Can you remove/change the bridges/inclines?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Crain posted:

Now I can terraform...

Yeah, but it takes a day to knock em down and you can only do one at a time. So expect to time travel or be patient.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Crain posted:

Now I can terraform...

Yes, you can have up to 8 of each and I think it costs 10k to demolish old ones

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

You can demolish or build bridges/inclines but only one per day, and I don’t think you can move one you have to demolish & pay on day one then build on day 2.

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Birds do not want you to know any more than you already do.
How big of an area will I need for the snow stuff?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Nobody's purging my goddamn flowers. My whole island is flowers and anyone who doesn't like it can eat tree branches!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I don't want snow goddammit I'm a Dapper Dan man flower lady!!!!!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Does anyone have an iron entrance mat I could touch for cataloguing? I’ve been trying to get my hands on this for months and Saharah has never had it once.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Oh crap, I forgot about the snow rolling stuff. Uh, I guess I'm ripping up my bamboo/hardwood area earlier than planned? It's going to be a rock garden eventually, I'm mostly waiting on Gulliver to give me Stonehenge first. I may as well clear it to make snowmen or whatever I suppose. I really do need some more open space anyway.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Does anyone have an iron entrance mat I could touch for cataloguing? I’ve been trying to get my hands on this for months and Saharah has never had it once.

Thank you Jerry from Moontear for sending this my way!

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Hi thread!

My wife is missing a handful of Mushroom DIY recipes, despite having millions of mushrooms. She needs Mush Wall, Forest Flooring, Forest Wall, Mush Lamp, Mush Low Stool, Mush Table, Mush Wand, Mush Log. She can pay with bells or nook mile tickets. Would anyone be able to help her out?

E. She also needs some Maple Leaf stuff apparently. Colored Leaves Flooring, and Maple Leaf Pond Stone.

apophenium fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Nov 30, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

apophenium posted:

Hi thread!

My wife is missing a handful of Mushroom DIY recipes, despite having millions of mushrooms. She needs Mush Wall, Forest Flooring, Forest Wall, Mush Lamp, Mush Low Stool, Mush Table, Mush Umbrella, Mush Wand, Mush Log. She can pay with bells or nook mile tickets. Would anyone be able to help her out?

E. She also needs some Maple Leaf stuff apparently. Colored Leaves Flooring, Leaf Stool, Maple Leaf Umbrella, and Trees Bounty Big Tree.

I have the mush parasol recipe free to take

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

I have the mush parasol recipe free to take

Okay cool! She can open up her island or something? Not totally sure how this works.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

apophenium posted:

Okay cool! She can open up her island or something? Not totally sure how this works.

No problem, if you PM me her Dodo code when she opens up the island gates I can drop over with it!

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

No problem, if you PM me her Dodo code when she opens up the island gates I can drop over with it!

Oh whoops, I guess she has the parasol after all. Sorry for the confusion!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I don't want snow goddammit I'm a Dapper Dan man flower lady!!!!!

How about I come over and plant 9000 purple roses!!!!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Marcel will be in boxes tomorrow, let us know if you want this dopey dog. Also, at what point during the transition can we invite someone to replace him? Box day? Vacant day? Thanks in advance.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
When does the whole island get covered in snow? Tomorrow? Later in december? I want got danged snow!!!!!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

track day bro! posted:

How about I come over and plant 9000 purple roses!!!!

Try me BUDDY

YOU AND THE WHOLE rear end GOON ARCHIPELAGO are welcome to come on by! I worked for 12 hours and forgot to eat and had exactly two beers so now I am drunk and dressed like Laura Incalls Wilder because why not?

Get DIYs and whatever else you want, don't swipe dropped items cuz I got BIG rear end PLANS

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Dec 1, 2020

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Whoever put this acorn sweater in my Able's has revolutionized the island. Everyone is wearing it. It's a fashion sensation. Every villager has one. It's amazing!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Marcel will be in boxes tomorrow, let us know if you want this dopey dog. Also, at what point during the transition can we invite someone to replace him? Box day? Vacant day? Thanks in advance.

Vacant Day is when you can invite someone to replace him, unless you get lucky with timing and have someone at your campsite who’s willing to replace them.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ChickenDoodle posted:

There was a flower razing day in Discord two days ago - I've razed my island in prep for the snow stuff so i can roll around easily. It is SO nice to just have tiny sections of flowers now.

It's funny in New Leaf I always kept my town under the beautiful ordinance so my flowers wouldn't die. Now in NH these things are worse than weeds cause they're harder to get rid of. :mad:

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

You can save a little time if you don’t bother filling the holes in. When you’re done just go to the main menu and back and they’ll all be gone. Also carry a trash can to your work site and toss the flowers there, the selling price is paltry and not worth the run back to Nook’s.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Cleaning out my DIY recipes, come grab whatever you need. Full list and Dodo code in the linked post.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

runchild posted:

Also carry a trash can to your work site

MY GOD WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THIS

Denarius
Feb 25, 2013
I'm trying to get all the mushroom DIY's before the end of the month. Anyone have the forest floor, lamp, parasol, or table DIY's? I can trade nook mile tickets if you want them.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Mau-Mau is open for visitors! Come and take some seasonal fall DIY items and enjoy our fine selection of regular DIY recipes as well. It's all getting cleaned up after tonight so I have room for snow.

I put some of the Mush lamps behind Nooks for Fleta McGurn but the rest is first come, first served.

Dodo Code: CLOSED

Kicks is here. Renee is making a flower stand. It snowed for about five minutes before stopping. Everyone outside was wearing knit hats. :kimchi:

I'll be AFK so thanks for visiting.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Dec 1, 2020

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Denarius posted:

I'm trying to get all the mushroom DIY's before the end of the month. Anyone have the forest floor, lamp, parasol, or table DIY's? I can trade nook mile tickets if you want them.

I have the Parasol and the table

Also the umbrella and a trees bounty mobile for some reason

Denarius
Feb 25, 2013

track day bro! posted:

I have the Parasol and the table

Also the umbrella and a trees bounty mobile for some reason

I still need the table diy, my dodo code is 4V14T.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Denarius posted:

I still need the table diy, my dodo code is 4V14T.

Are you still open?

Denarius
Feb 25, 2013
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnt Poffin
Oct 10, 2012
I had half of the mush recipes to go, and was getting annoyed by all the non-mush stuff balloons were dropping. Assuming a balloon spawned in the first place, that is. Finally, I decided to see if I had any furniture that was as tall as a jail bar that I could use as a barrier... and discovered that at some point, I had learned the jail bar recipe.

Crafted a mess of those things, placed them alongside my western beach, and managed to get the missing five recipes in about two hours, with the last three balloons each having a mush recipe!

If only I had that luck earlier in the month, or during the maple leaf "season".

Here's hoping the Christmas stuff are learned from villagers like the Halloween stuff was, with a chance of washed-up bottles and balloons to get more than one a day.