Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Terry Harri posted:

No, I hate it. Stop looking for Nuthatches. They have nothing to do with you.

You know what I saw, today? Rain. Cold rain. No Nuthatches. Maybe a chickadee and two Blue Jays.

I had to look for some on YouTube but it's not the same.

Don't worry Terry, I stopped when I saw 6 Nuthatches. Paradoxically without seeing 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Fortunately my second probe for posting a wiener related car gave me the inspiration to locate ten nuthatches successfully!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Terry Harri

Horrible.

I suspect that maybe that Nuthatch would have been more easily seen earlier on but oh well, c'est la vie. That is French for, "oh well".

I'm going to level with you posters here. You're not getting any farther. With the Nuthatches--you're not getting any farther with regard to seeing Nuthatches, that is. L.O.L.

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. Keep this up and I'll get mad.

biosterous

y'know what i've always thought is a good way to chill out and not be angry? group art projects!

here i'll start:

this might be a complete red herring, but even if it is i think it'll be fun :buddy:

e: the card in the image seems to be Accesscode Talker, but viewing the page source points in a completely different direction...

biosterous fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 30, 2020

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

selan dyin

What a great idea!

I am not artistic but I like the circle tool

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i freakin love nuthatches

boy i sure could use some help and teamwork these puzzles are harder than any one poster could ever hope to solve alone

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911 posted:

i freakin love nuthatches

boy i sure could use some help and teamwork these puzzles are harder than any one poster could ever hope to solve alone

:same:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

i also love nuthatches, and helping pals spot them! is there any particular amount of nuthatches you're trying to see?

gallery of sigs

he/him

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I'm having a little trouble with finding my tenth nuthatch I figured out it's a Pokémon thing, but I'm not up enough on Pokémon to know which ones are being referenced. Does the solution to this one require knowing which a/v goes with which poster?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

biosterous

magic cactus posted:

I'm having a little trouble with finding my tenth nuthatch I figured out it's a Pokémon thing, but I'm not up enough on Pokémon to know which ones are being referenced. Does the solution to this one require knowing which a/v goes with which poster?

i found the two pokemon by googling what i knew about them (one has a duck beak, the other is hiding in a blanket). the fact that two orbs use them as avatars in just an added bonus.

btw #freenut #yesnutnovember #nuthatch #almondsaredrupesnotnuts

also if anyone has more advice or tips on how to see five nuthatches at once i'd appreciate it, i still can't seem to figure it out!

gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

i tried to add judas with his bag of 30 pieces of silver but i can't draw lol

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

biosterous posted:

also if anyone has more advice or tips on how to see five nuthatches at once i'd appreciate it, i still can't seem to figure it out!

i didn't notice it at first, but looking back i think LEL stands for something...

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

alnilam

i am bad at puzzles but i like group drawings :) really takes my mind off of the stress of trying to find nuthatches but not succeeding much

ty manifisto

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

I have no idea what any of this means!!!!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'm here as a nasty goblin, but i'm just waiting for apps to arrive

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

here!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Join the BYOB Army

google THIS

I'm still trying to find my ninth and tenth nuthatches.

I think the ninth one likes placing emphasis on certain things, perhaps letters?

And I'm fairly certain I know what needs to be combined to find the tenth one, but various combinations of one or both syllables of the addends aren't working.

more falafel please

forums poster

google THIS posted:

I'm still trying to find my ninth and tenth nuthatches.

I think the ninth one likes placing emphasis on certain things, perhaps letters?

And I'm fairly certain I know what needs to be combined to find the tenth one, but various combinations of one or both syllables of the addends aren't working.

for the ninth one, that's not it. there's nothing being emphasized. no letters or characters are being emphasized at all

for ten, you need a little bit more information about each of the pokemans. neither of them are from the original 151, they're from a later time when there are larger numbers of pokemon

google THIS

more falafel please posted:

for the ninth one, that's not it. there's nothing being emphasized. no letters or characters are being emphasized at all

for ten, you need a little bit more information about each of the pokemans. neither of them are from the original 151, they're from a later time when there are larger numbers of pokemon

Thanks, I just had double success...at spotting chickadees, that is. Darn, more stupid chickadees. Phooey and whatnot. Wish they were nuthatches, because they're totally not.

google THIS

Anyway, here's this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Terry Harri

Wait, what? Stop that. Stop working on that picture.

Heather Papps

hello friend

some quick nuthatch sightings, thank you all for your words of encouragement and helpful tips! i think i may have to draw my thanks

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

terry you should join in on the picture, it's fun! you could maybe add a sketch of a nuthatch or yourself!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

biosterous posted:

terry you should join in on the picture, it's fun! you could maybe add a sketch of a nuthatch or yourself!

I will not be tricked by this, I know what you're up to.

:colbert:

Did I smilie correctly?

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

biosterous posted:

i found the two pokemon by googling what i knew about them (one has a duck beak, the other is hiding in a blanket). the fact that two orbs use them as avatars in just an added bonus.

btw #freenut #yesnutnovember #nuthatch #almondsaredrupesnotnuts

thanks for the tip, just successfully spotted my tenth nuthatch!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Stoner Sloth

I'm struggling with finding that elusive 11th nuthatch... hope I can figure it's whereabouts soon!

more falafel please

forums poster

Stoner Sloth posted:

I'm struggling with finding that elusive 11th nuthatch... hope I can figure it's whereabouts soon!

hmm maybe take a break and add to a collaborative drawing to clear your head!

it'd be cool if we could get a lurker or two to come in and help out

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Terry Harri

Please stop.

google THIS

Do we still need a lurker it's down to the wire here :sweatshop:

Terry Harri

November will never end on my watch.

Escape From Noise

What are we doing?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Dec 1, 2020

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

all this art is great! people should keep adding to it, it's great and i love it

... oh hold on, lemme view this page i just got.

huh, eleven different sources are telling me that we need a lurker to add to it now? that seems like a really good idea, we should get a lurker to add to it!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Terry Harri

Ok, fine. But only because I chose to do it and it looked fun.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

biosterous posted:

all this art is great! people should keep adding to it, it's great and i love it

... oh hold on, lemme view this page i just got.

huh, eleven different sources are telling me that we need a lurker to add to it now? that seems like a really good idea, we should get a lurker to add to it!

in a cosmic sort of way, aren't we all lurkers? :hmmyes:

Join the BYOB Army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

thank you for contributing, terry! isn't it fun to make art together? :buddy:

gallery of sigs

he/him