Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

coronaball posted:

Gonna need a screenshot of this at the end of the day.

I’ll post it after Metcalf plays, right now we’re at 197 and some change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
How does your DST only have 6 points up till now? Do you start at zero and then award based on PA at the end of the game?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They score stupid. No points for holding them to low scores. I hate it.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

kiimo posted:

They score stupid. No points for holding them to low scores. I hate it.

Wtf?? Literally the entire purpose of having a good defense hahaha

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I just want to say gently caress Sean Payton and Taysom Hill for ruining Kamara.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Can't believe I got away with playing taysom. Might lose due to indys defense but have sanders and lockett and need 15 points between them (unless rojo scores more tonight against me in which case I'm screwed)

Glad I'm not playing the guy with derrick henry, chubb, and tyreek hill today. Oof

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dxt posted:

I just want to say gently caress Sean Payton and Taysom Hill for ruining Kamara.

His foot is hurt. He's still playing but it's obvious.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Silly Burrito posted:

His foot is hurt. He's still playing but it's obvious.

they're prioritizing getting wins and not leaning on Kamara so he can not get more hurt and be ready for the playoffs instead of letting Kamara rack up the stats. It's bullshit.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dxt posted:

they're prioritizing getting wins and not leaning on Kamara so he can not get more hurt and be ready for the playoffs instead of letting Kamara rack up the stats. It's bullshit.

Might I suggest a Latavius Murray in your future.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Gonna need Russell Wilson to outscore Aaron Rogers by 4 :ohdear:

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Down by 16 with my Davante Adams and Russell Wilson against his Seattle DST. Cautiously optimistic about this, but a W this week and next week gets me a first round bye. A bye week this year would feel almost like cheating.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I just got buzzsawed by Fuller and Reek. Good lord nothing I could have done about that this week.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Main PPR, Up 32 with DK & Steelers D vs ARob, Tonyan, Wentz. Ehhhhh feel hopeful, probably 65-35

.5 PPR, Up 73.5 w/Reagor vs ARob, Tonyan, Ravens D. It looked close until Tyreek & Rams D combined for 74.4 to just poo poo all over my opponent.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Rick Grimes posted:

Main PPR, Up 32 with DK & Steelers D vs ARob, Tonyan, Wentz. Ehhhhh feel hopeful, probably 65-35

Welp, now it’s down to 3 :smithicide:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Matt Zerella posted:

I just got buzzsawed by Fuller and Reek. Good lord nothing I could have done about that this week.

I have one league with Cousins, Fuller, Reek, Kelce, and Hockenson (2 TE league) and I'm not even the highest scorer. This is a pretty crazy week.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Up by 1 with his Carson, Godert and Seattle DST to go
:negative:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Up 6 with my Carson left and his Lockett to go. Hope it's more of a Metcalf game than a Lockett one. Lose and I'm dead.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
In one league, I'm ahead by 26 with only Philly DE Derek Barnett to play. My opponent has Chris Carson, Justin Tucker, LB T.J. Edwards and CB D.J. Reed Jr. to go. The latter is questionable with an injured foot. Yahoo projects that I'll win by about 4.5 points, but I'm not feeling the least bit comfortable.

In the other league, I trail by 19.3 with Chase Claypool and Benny Snell Jr., a late pickup, still to play. My opponent has nobody left on the field. Yahoo shows I should win this one by a single point, but I'm not counting on it. I don't know what will happen if the Steelers/Ravens game gets pushed back to another week. Anyone have any idea?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This is what I do to my opponents.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

ASAPRockySituation posted:

At least they played Zeke instead of Landry!

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

ASAPRockySituation posted:

And to think Jarvis Landry could have been in there instead of Cooper Kupp. Talk about lack of foresight!

;)

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Carlos Hyde getting goal line work lol :suicide:

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
It sure is fun having Chris Carson on my team.

ffs Hyde sucks come on!

My only hope is that Carson is on a pitch count since he's returning from injury.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Come on Dallas Goedert, I need you to get something. Anything. Pretty sure I still have to go against the Steelers D.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Annnd Hyde is still out there. Gonna go ahead and guess Carson is hurt again.

NM he's back. Pete Carroll is just being dumb.

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 1, 2020

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Yes, feed Carson. Hell of a TD run there.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
another season going out like a dud, as lockett and snaders do absolutely nothing for me. my league is 7 people within a win of each other so i just needed a few close wins and instead i have 5 losses under 10 points and no hope of the playoffs . worst thing is benching washington defense for colts . ugh

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Came in down 12 w/DK & Pitt D vs Wentz.

That stupid loving last second sky ball that Rodgers managed to snag put me down 3.6. So now I need Pitt to play/actually do something :smith:

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Rick Grimes posted:

Came in down 12 w/DK & Pitt D vs Wentz.

That stupid loving last second sky ball that Rodgers managed to snag put me down 3.6. So now I need Pitt to play/actually do something :smith:

This turned around real quick. With the first two drives: Sack, fumble, Pick 6.

Even if they give up points, it’s a lock :woop:

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I just lost in one league by 0.34 points after pretty good performances from Chase Claypool and Benny Snell. But not enough without a stat correction!

UGH!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Landry going off on my bench again

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Finally gave up on Crowder and then this happens...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Agonized over putting in Nyheim Hines.

Decided against it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm glad I banked on Coutee picking up Fuller's slack even though ESPN and Yahoo were both ignoring him.

But what is going on with Tennessee and Derrick Henry? :psyduck:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

An opponent in one of my leagues has Baker Mayfield, 28 pts so far in the first half.

On his bench.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've never believed in Coutee because I thought Mahomes propped him up in college but he looks pretty good

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Playing for playoffs in 2 leagues and both I have Waller. :parrot:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Y'know, at this point I would just take one good game by one of my teams. Every week half of my players implode or some stupid garbage happens and my teams underperform by like 20-30 points its utterly insane.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

freeman posted:

Playing for playoffs in 2 leagues and both I have Waller. :parrot:

I drafted Hayden Hurst over Waller in two leagues. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's looking like I'm going to lose to the 1-11 team in my league right now :lol: