Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Man, the people who are going to only listen to that ep is going to miss so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

eke out posted:

now we're in the onlyfans section of the night

Are they daisy chaining each other?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Aw man there better be a purchase option for VOD, I wasn't able to catch this live

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

Aw man there better be a purchase option for VOD, I wasn't able to catch this live

drainpipe posted:

According to Gabrus, the video will be available until Sunday so you can still watch it.

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy
The site won't let me buy this video of some comedians getting trashed and then sorta sad. Did Mitch's penis go into his body again?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Yes and he shows it on camera.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Yeah, but there was no purchase link available after the show/earlier today.

It's finally up again now, though!

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
isn't there usually a black Friday sale for stitcher premium? I'm not paying full price for this trash.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

mennoknight posted:

isn't there usually a black Friday sale for stitcher premium? I'm not paying full price for this trash.

Just came to post this...

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Big Grande is releasing two new paid weekly podcasts, with video available if you buy the bundle.

https://biggrandewebsite.com

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yes fuckin' please.

Love the video option as well, I just think getting the facial expressions takes it to the next level. I should probably do the Man Dog Pod Patreon one of these days.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i know what i am getting myself for christmas...

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea they're getting $30 from me just on teacher's lounge being one of my favorite podcasts ever and I want to support them, but ChevDonald's is funny as hell and I love it already

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Who wouldn't go for the combo. "Nah, I loved Teacher's Lounge, but I'd never want to hear them do TWO episodes a week."

In other news I played along with the H&M Power Hour VOD earlier this evening and I am ruined

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

oh hell yeah

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Between the two new podcasts, a Sunday appearance on Man Dog Pod and a CBB appearance today, there's been a lot of Big Grande content the last 48 hours

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pretty sure I saw them in the list on Gino, too.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Pretty sure I saw them in the list on Gino, too.

It was just Drew and Dan, in separate segments, but Drew’s segment was one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a long time.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Off Book and Yo is this Racist have both recently announced they're leaving Earwolf.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Who all has left in the last year? Off-Book, Yo Is This Racist, Big Grande, and Superego are the ones I can think of.

I feel like I’m still subscribed for HH, Bonusanas for Bonusanza and like, the Gino Show, but it’s getting closer to me just wanting to end my subscription and just reup once a year to get something.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

The Senator Giroux posted:

Who all has left in the last year? Off-Book, Yo Is This Racist, Big Grande, and Superego are the ones I can think of.

I feel like I’m still subscribed for HH, Bonusanas for Bonusanza and like, the Gino Show, but it’s getting closer to me just wanting to end my subscription and just reup once a year to get something.

Scam Goddess has been shuffled away from Earwolf and into Team Coco, though Team Coco has their shows on Earwolf it's hard to notice the difference. You might have lumpted it in with Superego (the metadata for the original series gives it's album as Superego Volume 4), but ...With Gourley and Rust has left Stitcher Premium too.

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Off Book and Yo is this Racist have both recently announced they're leaving Earwolf.

Oh poo poo, I'm still working through the Off Book archives. Did they say if they're headed to another network or are they going to Patreon?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

With Gourley and Rust also went Patreon for their 3rd season. It's good, if anyone is on the fence and hasn't tried the series before. (Season 1 & 2 are locked behind Earwolf for now)

edit: Technically Superego went indie too, this year, right?

Sloth Socks posted:

Oh poo poo, I'm still working through the Off Book archives. Did they say if they're headed to another network or are they going to Patreon?

The Off Book archives will probably stay on Earwolf even when they go wherever they go. That's what happened with the other shows, at least. They may get the rights to those old episodes back, though.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Bonanas for Bonanza is the only Stitcher Premium I'm dealing with anymore. I'll definitely be canceling my subscription once it's done and putting my money toward a Patreon I'm not already subscribed to. Probably the Gourley and Rust one.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It sounds like wrt Yo is this Racist they alluded to having problems with the upper management at Earwolf so I wouldn't be surprised if more people left, since if someone who had been there for that long couldn't handle it anymore then I'm sure others feel the same.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Franchescanado posted:

(Season 1 & 2 are locked behind Earwolf for now)

Only S2 is paywalled with Sticher Premium, oddly. S1 is available for free.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the wolf dead

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Podcasts is just famous people talking to each other about being famous now. The celebs have come in and taken Casper mattress ad money from hardworking unpaid UCB Interns.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

Only S2 is paywalled with Sticher Premium, oddly. S1 is available for free.

Maybe it's because I have no particular love for Jason and Michael, or maybe it's just the wackier world that Freddy inhabits, but S3 is for sure the best of them in my book. The guys feel like they've fully settled into their groove.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

Maybe it's because I have no particular love for Jason and Michael, or maybe it's just the wackier world that Freddy inhabits, but S3 is for sure the best of them in my book. The guys feel like they've fully settled into their groove.

I sincerely miss the episodes being 4 hours long.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Mr. Squishy posted:

Scam Goddess has been shuffled away from Earwolf and into Team Coco, though Team Coco has their shows on Earwolf it's hard to notice the difference. You might have lumpted it in with Superego (the metadata for the original series gives it's album as Superego Volume 4), but ...With Gourley and Rust has left Stitcher Premium too.

I absolutely lumped With Gourley and Rust in with Superego. Pistol Shrimps also went indie (even if it is super sporadic). In my head, I just think of it as the Gourleyverse.

I definitely thought something was up when Gourley moved most his associated podcasts away from Earwolf.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Guess I'm gonna have to get used to listening to Aukerman eat english loving muffins into the mic soon.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I absolutely lumped With Gourley and Rust in with Superego. Pistol Shrimps also went indie (even if it is super sporadic). In my head, I just think of it as the Gourleyverse.

I definitely thought something was up when Gourley moved most his associated podcasts away from Earwolf.

That Something Being Up is 99% of the time money.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Getting this info second hand because i will NOT pay for doughboys double, but on the new one with dan lippert (big grande) he said they left earwolf so they wouldn't have to wait 2+ years to get paid, which wiger emphatically agreed with

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Srice posted:

It sounds like wrt Yo is this Racist they alluded to having problems with the upper management at Earwolf so I wouldn't be surprised if more people left, since if someone who had been there for that long couldn't handle it anymore then I'm sure others feel the same.

Yeah I think they also mentioned advertising decisions? Guess everyone isn't a fan of NHTSA

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Time is meaningless so I'm not sure when exactly it happened but Never Not Funny left in the past 2ish years

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Sloth Socks posted:

They currently have a survey up but it'll likely be Patreon after the new year.

https://www.thezachandthejess.com/survey.html

Yeah the combination of the podcast world getting flooded with celebrities, Earwolf being sold multiple times as a small piece of other media companies, and the long time issues with payment all adds up to people jumping ship. Also more gossipy but Dana on the sticks had a quickly deleted tweet that insinuated the culture at Earwolf was lovely.

Buy hey maybe Besser will finally get the love from Earwolf he's always craved if he's the only one left.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i go where cowboy tv goes

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Even the widow kulap didn't put her podcast on earwolf 👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if there'll ever be a Dollop on Matt Besser