Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Has anyone tried stun settings on Beskar? Those weird circle things, might not even be affected by armor.

Or ionic weapons like your would use on a droid?

Beskar, or Mandalorian Iron, is forged from plotonium ore after being mined. As everyone knows the performance of Plot-based armor is affected greatly the gravity of the scene in which it is used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clean Your Teeth
Jul 10, 2009

Has anyone tried stun settings on Beskar? Those weird circle things, might not even be affected by armor.

Or ionic weapons like your would use on a droid?

Probably not going to happen answer - they bring back "The Duchess" from Rebels and just fry the Mando to dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6cetNcC4mk
(with bonus Thrawn!)

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

teagone posted:

https://twitter.com/JR_Bartok/status/1264326241814900738
I wonder how mad people would be if an Ahsoka show were centered around her completing Luke's training between Empire and Jedi. I love the idea, personally. But I am biased.

It's kind of unlikely if for no other reason than in the most recent episode, Ahsoka would probably have just sent Din straight to Luke instead of going with "Go climb this mountain. Stick you son on the magic rock at the top, then hope he reaches out with the Force and calls in some Jedi super-teacher."

Besides, Ahsoka choked on the idea of training toddler Grogu. Figure the idea of training Anakin Skywalker's fully grown up kid(s) would make her flee the galaxy.

Especially when you consider that Obi-wan and Yoda weren't really training Luke to be a Jedi. They were training him to be a living weapon to destroy Vader and the Emperor, and they very probably expected him to die doing that. Figure one reason Yoda didn't bring in Ahsoka to help Luke was that he knew that she'd strongly disapprove of their idea to turn Anakin's child into a "Jedi suicide bomb."

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm sorry in advance

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Thanks I hate it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm sorry in advance

Can you splice this with three amigos

For some, the Dark Side might be their El Guapo

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
nice eyelashes, luke

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'm loving the "Sexy Scolar Visari" thing Anakin's rocking there, not gonna lie.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Dec 2, 2020

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

"I made out with my sister"

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Dec 2, 2020

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
ngl, i'd gently caress that luke

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
If Luke fucks Ahsoka is that incest

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

skasion posted:

If Luke fucks Ahsoka is that incest

No. It's closer to the Star Wars version of The Graduate with Ahsoka as Mrs. Robinson more than anything else. And God, I wish I hadn't devoted as much thought as I did to that answer because Yeesh.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Everyone posted:

No. It's closer to the Star Wars version of The Graduate with Ahsoka as Mrs. Robinson more than anything else. And God, I wish I hadn't devoted as much thought as I did to that answer because Yeesh.

Lmao.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Everyone posted:

Post of the thread, folx

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

I take it back, spreading out the release of the show and causing discussions like this to happen was a terrible idea

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

404notfound posted:

I take it back, spreading out the release of the show and causing discussions like this to happen was a terrible idea

Friday cannot get here soon enough.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Why would anyone lie awake in fear from that. That would own.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I’m a proponent of Grogu being returned to Yaddle in the finale.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
I suppose it would depend on how old Gungans get, because he'd be fairly old at that point.

I'd be thrilled though, especially if it gave Ahmed Best more work. I love Ahmed Best. He's great as the Jedi host of the Star Wars Kids version of Legend of the Hidden Temple.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
They're not going to reveal the new dark lord of the sith in the Mandalorian

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Azhais posted:

They're not going to reveal the new dark lord of the sith in the Mandalorian

Besides, they killed the Client at the end of season one

Ain't nobody comin' back from that

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Everyone posted:

yep

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
In addition to introducing Cobb Vanth, the Aftermath trilogy also featured the cameo appearance of a disgraced, downtrodden Gungan who attempts to entertain children.

Aftermath: Empires End posted:

Since children started coming in by the shipload as refugees, the Gungan has served them, performing for the kids once or twice a day. He does tricks. He juggles. He falls over and shakes his head as his eyes roll around inside their fleshy stalks. He makes goofy sounds and does strange little dances. Sometimes it’s the same performance, repeated. Sometimes the Gungan does different things, things you’ve never seen, thing’s you’ll never see again. Just a few days ago, he splashed into the fountain’s center, then pretended to have the streams shoot him way up in the air. He leapt straight up, then back down with a splash. And he leapt from compass point to compass point, back and forth, before finally conking his head on the edge and plopping down on his butt. Shaking his head. Tongue wagging. All the kids laughed. Then the Gungan laughed, too.

The clown, they called him “Bring the clown. We want to see the clown. We like it how he juggles glombo shells, or spits fish up in the air and catches them, or how he dances around and falls on his butt.”

The adults, though. They don’t say much about him. Or to him. And no other Gungans come to see him, either. Nobody even says his name.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Dude like did you ever watch rebels and think like lol that uh c110pper was like uh the deus ex machina. I been think this recently :dukedoge:

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Smythe posted:

Dude like did you ever watch rebels and think like lol that uh c110pper was like uh the deus ex machina. I been think this recently :dukedoge:

Chopper is unironically the best character on Rebels due to him being an HK unit trapped in a garbage can

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Someone drew that and I hate it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

I suppose it would depend on how old Gungans get, because he'd be fairly old at that point.

I'd be thrilled though, especially if it gave Ahmed Best more work. I love Ahmed Best. He's great as the Jedi host of the Star Wars Kids version of Legend of the Hidden Temple.

Oh it's that out?

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Oh it's that out?

Yeah, all the episodes they currently have produced are on the Star Wars Kids YouTube channel

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Vinylshadow posted:

Chopper is unironically the best character on Rebels due to him being an HK unit trapped in a garbage can

Isn't he voiced by Dave Filoni just cursing at everyone?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Elentor posted:

Someone drew that and I hate it.

I get huge 'sad girls are my fetish' vibes from that work.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Its Rinaldo posted:

"I made out with my sister"

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I can hear those globules sloshing out of her eye holes

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Teek posted:

In addition to introducing Cobb Vanth, the Aftermath trilogy also featured the cameo appearance of a disgraced, downtrodden Gungan who attempts to entertain children.

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

Ex-squeeze me big doctor, but meesa am pagliacchi!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’m guessing that Ahsoka fan art is a rabbit hole that I don’t want to go down...

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Cartoon Man posted:

I’m guessing that Ahsoka fan art is a rabbit hole that I don’t want to go down...

That's a big yes.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CelticPredator posted:

I can hear those globules sloshing out of her eye holes

Ahsoka Tano, as seen shortly before dying of severe dehydration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Elentor posted:

Ahsoka Tano, as seen shortly before dying of severe dehydration.

Should have got one of those moisture suits like blue gill guy from the Dark Trooper episode.