Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
courtesy of the current /co/ thread;

and a slightly more spoilerey one;

drrockso20 fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Dec 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Yeah I'm interested to see how she's gonna get out of this if she does

She's an archmage. She should have a vast library of easy-to-use spells for emergency escapes.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

drrockso20 posted:

:allears:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

drrockso20 posted:

The only thing missing is the Hannah Barbara bongos sound effect. :allears:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The Gog Agog visual gag is hilarious and adorable, but I think the alt text saying "There is always more Gog Agog. Always." particularly from the viewpoint of Jadis to be potentially pretty loving ominous.

Particularly with Abaddon's prior statement about Gog Agog and her power ranking.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

HookedOnChthonics posted:

Has anyone talked about how Jagganoth is basically exactly Darth Vader-as-interpreted-by-SuperMechaGodzilla?

I propose to the thread that supermechagodzilla was the most Royal poster these forums have ever seen

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Gog Agog will outlast the war and the universe I swear.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I'm very curious to see what could possibly trigger Gog to start fighting. We haven't seen her do much of anything yet.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Could be that she’s already gathering up The Mass off-screen.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

There Bias Two posted:

I'm very curious to see what could possibly trigger Gog to start fighting. We haven't seen her do much of anything yet.

Probably once she sees Jag actually try to kill someone instead of showing off. Then it won't be funny anymore.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

wiegieman posted:

Probably once she sees Jag actually try to kill someone instead of showing off. Then it won't be funny anymore.

Isn't that when it starts getting funny?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

World War Mammories posted:

I propose to the thread that supermechagodzilla was the most Royal poster these forums have ever seen

Now I'm actually wondering if I even LIKE Royalty! I'll see you later, I got to take stock.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

World War Mammories posted:

Given that part of the thesis of K6BD is that Royalty is a broken paradigm that produces no useful answers....

Yeah more or less

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Regalingualius posted:

Could be that she’s already gathering up The Mass off-screen.

Yeah i'm kinda guessing the rest of the demiurges are in a holding pattern waiting for gog to get a few million gogs together and bring them to the battlefield en masse.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I don't think anyone really has much of a plan or series of coherent thoughts here outside of Jag and Jadis (though the latter is more a series of preinterpreted steps)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Phy posted:

Now I'm actually wondering if I even LIKE Royalty! I'll see you later, I got to take stock.

We have plenty of Nedroid edits for this, now it might be time to do some Achewood edits(could probably get some good mileage out of The Great Outdoor Fight arc for sure)

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

I don't think anyone really has much of a plan or series of coherent thoughts here outside of Jag and Jadis (though the latter is more a series of preinterpreted steps)

Solomon thinks he's the leader with the plan, but who else wants to bet that when the War was on it was Jagganoth calling the shots? He is The Mind, after all.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

drrockso20 posted:

We have plenty of Nedroid edits for this, now it might be time to do some Achewood edits(could probably get some good mileage out of The Great Outdoor Fight arc for sure)

Some highlights:

Tulip posted:

My thoughts on davy:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

wiegieman posted:

Solomon thinks he's the leader with the plan, but who else wants to bet that when the War was on it was Jagganoth calling the shots? He is The Mind, after all.

Solomon thought he knew, but he's also in the mantle of Rayuba right now so

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

wiegieman posted:

It's been confirmed that Jadis is in fact the Mind and Jagganoth is the Blade, right? I thought there was an official statement on that a while back.

Anyway, so far Jadis's plan seems to have been keeping the others from dying and setting Gog up for a bit, and between that and being the first to show up she's actually demonstrated far more ability for teamwork than all the others put together.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

wiegieman posted:

Nah the Mind is Jesse Ventura.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Solomon David's plan was pretty much just "there's six of us, I'll punch him until we think of something"

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Roland Jones posted:

Anyway, so far Jadis's plan seems to have been keeping the others from dying and setting Gog up for a bit, and between that and being the first to show up she's actually demonstrated far more ability for teamwork than all the others put together.

Come to think of it, Jadis is probably Gog's favorite demiurge since she's all but forced to play the classic "stoic man" role to any of her bits, and otherwise doesn't really seem to insult or degrade her (as opposed to incubus, whom Jadis will go out of her way to call out for being poo poo still)

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

It's been confirmed that Jadis is in fact the Mind and Jagganoth is the Blade, right? I thought there was an official statement on that a while back.

Is that the way the last two names shook out? Oh well, that's workposting for you. Jagganoth is still fighting several individuals instead of a team, so he's going to cut them down with a series of singular cuts.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Come to think of it, Jadis is probably Gog's favorite demiurge since she's all but forced to play the classic "stoic man" role to any of her bits, and otherwise doesn't really seem to insult or degrade her (as opposed to incubus, whom Jadis will go out of her way to call out for being poo poo still)

Punch and judy except gog gets an ice spike through the stomach

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I suspect that for most of the war all seven went their own ways, and in the waning days of it, they teamed up and ganked the remaining opposition.

You don't actually have to be a tactical genius or particularly dangerous for that. You have to be particularly dangerous to get to that point.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

I wonder who the eight demiurge was, as in whoever was the last standing of the not-Seven.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

ThaumPenguin posted:

I wonder who the eight demiurge was, as in whoever was the last standing of the not-Seven.

I'm imagining it's just Terry Hintz

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Joe Slowboat posted:

I suspect that for most of the war all seven went their own ways, and in the waning days of it, they teamed up and ganked the remaining opposition.

You don't actually have to be a tactical genius or particularly dangerous for that. You have to be particularly dangerous to get to that point.

Hence "Particularly Sharp Rock"...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

dromal phrenia posted:

The Gog Agog visual gag is hilarious and adorable, but I think the alt text saying "There is always more Gog Agog. Always." particularly from the viewpoint of Jadis to be potentially pretty loving ominous.

Particularly with Abaddon's prior statement about Gog Agog and her power ranking.

I've only been saying that for ages now :sigh:. You can throw all the magic and martial arts about you want, but eventually you will tire and there will be More Worms.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I've only been saying that for ages now :sigh:. You can throw all the magic and martial arts about you want, but eventually you will tire and there will be More Worms.

I'd bet on Jagganoth having a plan for Gog. Possibly 'kill the corpse-reality and her with it.'

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Clearly this is a job for Ki-Rata’s ultimate technique, Total Worm Obliteration.

Usually it’s only good for gardening and pet care but today it shines.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

drrockso20 posted:

courtesy of the current /co/ thread;

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'll never get sick of everyone dunking on Incubus

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
stincubus

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

suckubus

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Viserys Targaryen

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
incu...butt XD

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

incel store-brand David Bowie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How dare you insult Jareth the Goblin King like that.