Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

chamois posted:

ever year i tell myself i'm going to stop watching this fixed bullshit but here i am

i wasn't going to watch this game until it became wednesday afternoon clownball, and right now I'm kinda regretting having changed my mind. what a way to just kill all the fun of the first half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It would stop the clock tho

eh. the quick snap probably gave that play more of a chance than anything they would have tried with more time

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

do you think youd get fired if you asked goodell a real question on an interview shot like this

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
:lol: everyone hates this dipshit

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
"Are" or "aren't"

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

il serpente cosmico posted:

:lol: everyone hates this dipshit

i'm sure his mother is very proud

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i cant wait for basketball to come back

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Our NFL policy is to contain, restrain, curb, rein in, suppress, repress, stifle, subdue, quell, limit, swallow, bottle up, keep under control, keep back, hold in, keep in check, this virus

*moves hands*

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
He’s getting softball questions and he’s still half-assing this poo poo.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

According to Roger the protocols worked.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
That's a pretty skyline. How is Pittsburgh as a city? I've never been to that part of the country.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

No bubbles because "our protocols are working" as he's interviewed on a Wednesday afternoon game that was postponed twice and is missing half of one team's starters

What a loving clown

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Lol Harbaugh will occasionally run the "hold everyone" defense. This is not the Steelers being dirty relative to NFL expectations. You can't run the ball like that in that clock situation.

It was the Steelers literally cheating the Ravens out of points though. Good lol

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, the protocols are working....

Wednesday Afternoon Football

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Zyla posted:

do you think youd get fired if you asked goodell a real question on an interview shot like this

I think it's more that if there were ever a chance you'd ask a honest question in that situation you'd never be within a thousand feet of Goodell or an owner. The booth commentary thus far has been pure propaganda.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Hughmoris posted:

That's a pretty skyline. How is Pittsburgh as a city? I've never been to that part of the country.

its neat, its cheap, its full of yinzers

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

What happened? Radio im listening to just said the ravens took too long to get the snap off

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Just tell the truth and say you dont care goodell gdi

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

oh man that replay, he was in anyway. double screwed.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

really queer Christmas posted:

What happened? Radio im listening to just said the ravens took too long to get the snap off

https://twitter.com/ThatBlitzGuy/status/1334257056996618241

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I think it's more that if there were ever a chance you'd ask a honest question in that situation you'd never be within a thousand feet of Goodell or an owner. The booth commentary thus far has been pure propaganda.

yeah thats true

i just always like to imagine going rogue on the air with evil people

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

really queer Christmas posted:

The Steelers literally wouldn't get up off the pile lol

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Moxie posted:

Lol Harbaugh will occasionally run the "hold everyone" defense. This is not the Steelers being dirty relative to NFL expectations. You can't run the ball like that in that clock situation.

It was the Steelers literally cheating the Ravens out of points though. Good lol

Yea it's not Harbaugh's first game, he very obviously should've saved that last timeout, Collinsworth was immediately saying as much.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The Steelers literally wouldn't get up off the pile lol

https://twitter.com/BadSportsRefs/status/1334258135138230275

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Moxie posted:

Thing about the hold everyone defense is that a flag is thrown and penalty enforced. Which is the thing that didn't happen here.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Not the first time a Steeler refused to get off of someone.

My goodness.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Its a Wed 3pm game so the steelers cheating to end it faster are in the right

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

it is Not blatantly cheating to break the rules, here let me get my grammaphone i have something for this

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmfao nfl making it clear theres a storyline to protect

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

pretending the steelers are geniuses for being present while the refs gently caress the ravens is rich

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

chamois posted:

pretending the steelers are geniuses for being present while the refs gently caress the ravens is rich

heads up play to cheat on everyplay, often times you wont be caught

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Almost as egregious is ruling Hill down outside the endzone and never reviewing it.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

heads up play to cheat on everyplay, often times you wont be caught

bellicheck coming for you for spilling his Coaching Secrets

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Zyla posted:

Depends who was doing it but there'd absolutely be repercussions and some internal emails

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKuhMm0Uuew

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
trying to think of a game where a team got inside the 5 at the end of the first half, let the clock run all the way down without getting points, and then subsequently winning the game.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I wonder if RG3's hammy survived halftime?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

ah, there's the makeup call :v:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Fighting for the extra yard on the return just cost the Steelers 10 yards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

PI on ravens, gotta be

yep. gently caress that.