Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Big news BYOB. I bought a convection oven. It even came with a pizza stone. Only cost me 8,000 yen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Also found these keychains of nut with his child.

I have a bunch of these but figures now and need to figure out how to distribute them amongst YOB posters. Maybe for the top several posters to crack the nut mystery?

vanisher

Dang Nuts kid is cute

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Nut is thriving. He's.... he's happier this way.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Turkish spy spotted

:drat:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Big news BYOB. I bought a convection oven. It even came with a pizza stone. Only cost me 8,000 yen!

your tendies are gonna be amazing

How Wonderful! posted:

Nut is thriving. He's.... he's happier this way.

i'll believe it when he's free and says it himself :colbert:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Tired: nut posting in BYOB
Wired: pecan posting in BYOB
Inspired: nut's kid posting in BYOB

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

On a scale of one to ten, I'm feeling like byob.

Escape From Noise

I used my new oven to make nachos and it was a bit much and I'm dyin'. Had a lambic and a quad as well. Cheat day! I at least made some more balsamic vinaigrette

Goons Are Gifts

A friend of mine offered to give me a mini oven as well and I was like, uhhh, yeah maybe and now I'm reading the oven adventures here and I haven't owned one in years and now I feel like I should take it and also have an oven

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
How the hell do you live without an oven? :psyduck:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

I dunno I moved here and the kitchen doesn't have one and I don't have the space for one either, so I just lived without it and used a microwave and a sandwich maker and stuff like that and it never really bothered me since I don't bake or cook anything more complicated than soup

I feel like I'm missing out though

3D Megadoodoo

Glutes Are Great posted:

I dunno I moved here and the kitchen doesn't have one and I don't have the space for one either, so I just lived without it and used a microwave and a sandwich maker and stuff like that and it never really bothered me since I don't bake or cook anything more complicated than soup

When you're moving out one of your friends who's helping out takes one last look in all the bottom cupboards in your kitchen to check if there's anything left and shouts "oh wow your oven is really clean. i love these appliances that are made to look like part of the cabinetry."

Goons Are Gifts

oh poo poo there indeed are some parts of the kitchen that I never ventured into before

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

What about pizzas?

What about pies?

What about roasts?!

Finger Prince

Rarity posted:

What about pizzas?

What about pies?

What about roasts?!

What about roast pizza pies??

Finger Prince

I have a countertop convection oven that has settings for every different thing and basically haven't turned on the big oven since I got it.
(actually not true, we use the big oven for making granola).

3D Megadoodoo

I found two completely uneaten ice-creams in the freezer :vince:

(I ate them.)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Finger Prince posted:

I think we just found cooking's final boss

biosterous

Finger Prince posted:

when the moon hits your eye
like a roast pizza pie
you're a yobber

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

I made little frozen pizzas using my rice cooker and a cast iron griddle or I go to pizza places, I don't bake pies because the fruits necessary would be pretty expensive here and are usually eating varieties and not baking varieties, and I barely ever cook meat at home really. I was able to use a griddle for a lot of things like that otherwise.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Imagine all the roasted fish you could make now.

Also I miss having a fish grill built into my kitchen counter but I also like having an oven so it's really a tossup.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Imagine all the roasted fish you could make now.

Also I miss having a fish grill built into my kitchen counter but I also like having an oven so it's really a tossup.

I don't have the fish grill because my burners are built into the countertop at this apartment.

Goons Are Gifts

I don't eat pizza, I never ever made pie and I don't know how to roast anything or anyone :smith:
I'm just not good at food, you know

Trying

i have a tiny oven, tiny hob, tiny microwave and tiny toaster but i mostly drink my meals straight from the can like the beast i am

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I don't have the fish grill because my burners are built into the countertop at this apartment.

We had one that was built into the whole counter. It was literally the fanciest place I've ever lived though.

Still no oven though.

Goons Are Gifts

Sometimes I dip an entire uncut Kohlrabi into cream cheese and just take a bite out of it while acting I'm eating a cow raw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Sometimes I dip an entire uncut Kohlrabi into cream cheese and just take a bite out of it while acting I'm eating a cow raw

That kohlrabi had a family

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

Tired: nut posting in BYOB
Wired: pecan posting in BYOB
Inspired: nut's kid posting in BYOB

:hmmyes:

Twenty Four posted:

On a scale of one to ten, I'm feeling like byob.

:hai:

Finger Prince posted:

:psyboom:

Trying

microwave pizzas are available. they're godawful

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

i murdered so many of them now, I can't stop, it's vegetable bloodlust I cannot control anymore

biosterous

Glutes Are Great posted:

I don't eat pizza, I never ever made pie and I don't know how to roast anything or anyone :smith:

tracking the number of days until GaG bakes a pie

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Trying

rustlers microwave burgers are... not good in any conventional sense. but if you are pissed up and looking to make some regrets, they are available

Goons Are Gifts

right now I'm tearing apart an apple like a beast and I can't even hear the screams of terror anymore

Trying

i like to eat pears & pretend i'm friar tuck

Prof. Crocodile

You can do a lot with a small convection oven or even a toaster oven. You'll never be able to make a beef wellington in one or anything like that, but for small meals they work just fine.

Prof. Crocodile

oh but seriously I posted:

i like to eat pears & pretend i'm friar tuck

This is a pro pear strat. In fact as far as I know this is the *only* pro pear strat, but I'm open to learning more.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

I read that like JR the WWE announcer.

I think I would actually be able to make a beef wellington in my oven. Probably. It's pretty large. It came with a pizza stone, which I'm pretty excited about.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

Don't feel sad for all the great food you have missed, feel excited for all the great food you have yet to try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I very briefly broil all of my posts on the top rack of the oven before sharing them so that they have their signature crisp outer skin and tender interior.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!