Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

oh my god lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
the Adam Friedland “Chelsea Clinton isn’t even Jewish she’s just ugly” tweet is evergreen

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

In retrospect antisemites appropriating Judaism seems inevitable. You believe these people are nefarious geniuses who rule the world, why wouldn't you want to be part of it?

its literally just the nazi concept of the international jew

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Farm Frenzy posted:

its literally just the nazi concept of the international jew

neoliberalism is actual rootless cosmopolitanism

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Top City Homo posted:

neoliberalism is actual rootless cosmopolitanism

The N Q.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

:drat:

edit

the Israel fetishization industry is very funny to me.

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 01:00 on Dec 4, 2020

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

In retrospect antisemites appropriating Judaism seems inevitable. You believe these people are nefarious geniuses who rule the world, why wouldn't you want to be part of it?

This was Imperial Japan's view on Jewish people during WWII, instead of eliminating them like their German allies Japan wanted to learn their secrets

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
robocop 2 scene where the new machines come out and self-terminate

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ah, the "we're more Jewish than most Jews" organization

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

“If you were a good Jew, you would self-deport to Israel where you belong and America could become the ethnostate I believe Israel is, but without you people in it.”

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

robocop 2 scene where the new machines come out and self-terminate

lol

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

"Almost Jewish" is also the title of one of minor thread star Chad Felix Greene's 5mm-thick vanity press novels

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

“If you were a good Jew, you would self-deport to Israel where you belong and America could become the ethnostate I believe Israel is, but without you people in it.”

"and don't forget to kick off Armageddon while you're there. I'm itching to be Raptured."

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Juul-Whip posted:

One of her last tweets. so long TERFy Scientologist fake Nazbol chipmunk lady

https://twitter.com/gchomophobia/status/1334427401921687552?s=21

Heterosexual sex is the gayest possible sex.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Heterosexual sex is the gayest possible sex.

it's a little obscure, but indeed a well established transitive property of the well known axiom, "eww, liking girls is gay. cooties."

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

not entirely sure what's happening here, but i love to see it
https://twitter.com/michellemalkin/status/1334692794829471745?s=20
https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1334691140034043905?s=20

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Hodgepodge posted:

it's a little obscure, but indeed a well established transitive property of the well known axiom, "eww, liking girls is gay. cooties."

to quote layer cake, "loving females is for poofs"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It rules trying to watch the republicans who just boarded the maga bandwagon to enhance their career try to deal with these people.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

They'll shut the gently caress up and back him when the GOP tries to rally around him for 2024/28

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i cant believe the abstaining from voting in georgia thing is even slightly not a joke

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Farm Frenzy posted:

i cant believe the abstaining from voting in georgia thing is even slightly not a joke

GOP isn't going all-in on stealing the election for Trump so his wetbrained base is toying with letting the Dems run the government.

We're pretty much hosed either way so I'm not super-excited about it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
eh I think that assumes there is more a plan than it is. the republicans where willing to use Trumpmania for all its worth and now they are getting burned by the logical conclusion

if the Democrats were smart they would take advantage of that but well

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I want dems to win those elections in Georgia so dumbass centrists can't blubber "b-but McConnell!" for why the camps are still running and nobody are getting stimulus checks

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Feldegast42 posted:

I want dems to win those elections in Georgia so dumbass centrists can't blubber "b-but McConnell!" for why the camps are still running and nobody are getting stimulus checks

They'll pivot to blaming it all on voters in West Virginia who just won't countenance Manchin voting for anything that might help people.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

They'll just pivot to FILIBUSHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! in .6 seconds.

Like a filibuster has never been broken before.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

the answer will always be boring and it will never excuse us from more fighting

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Farm Frenzy posted:

When your decades long strategy has been to court the dumbest, most racist voters and to train them to utterly reject basic observable reality sometimes you get poo poo like this

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

We need people spreading anti-gop conspiracies in georiga.

Can you really vote for the people who sold out trump? They're traitors.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

is this like the opposite of jews for jesus?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1334968074529873920/

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

lol

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

when you’re definitely enjoying yourself :geno:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i'm "posted up" at the club, ready to "bust some moves."

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

RIP PJW

Thought of twerking and died

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does he look like he’s aged 16 years to anyone else? Maybe he wears makeup for youtube.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

All my friends are just out of frame, also at club.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
My friends are all at club and maskless too, just off camera

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Does he look like he’s aged 16 years to anyone else? Maybe he wears makeup for youtube.

he has that magic ability to look like a teenager dressing up like an adult despite being drat near 40. it's really something to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_and_Military_Club

quote:

Notable current members include Prince Andrew, Duke of York

ah the pedophile club