Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

i will literally pay you to never post again because you suck so much at it

i literally can't imagine giving a gently caress what you think about anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

Again, dozens of millions of Americans are unemployed. I feel like the limeys and the Brasilians don't really get how bad it is here right now

The unemployment rate in Brazil is double of the US.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
also my buds and i sold plasma monthly cause it was one car ride and then a fun drinking night afterwards

being poor blows kids

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

smarxist posted:

do you accept my offer to leave and never post here again for money or are you gonna continue sucking rear end everywhere you post?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

can we return to the good old days where smarxist posted on the dumbass offsite discords and not here. im not about to be a coward and use my ignore list but lord I am being tested.

sorry he got run out of there for sucking at posting and being a sex pest, we’re stuck with him until he takes me up

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if you all love posting funny jokes so much try doing it in your dead as poo poo circle jerk forum for once

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

sorry he got run out of there for sucking at posting and being a sex pest, we’re stuck with him until he takes me up

don't post fake poo poo like this you hosed up idiot

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

smarxist posted:

if you all love posting funny jokes so much try doing it in your dead as poo poo circle jerk forum for once

"dead as poo poo circle jerk forum" is a p. good CSPAM title

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

smarxist posted:

it doesnt sound like a great deal of imagination would be required here

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

smarxist posted:

congrats on falling into my incredibly obvious trap of admitting you suck at posting

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I think a better way to raise capital is to buy apartments and houses and seek rent from them. I've got a decent amount for my expenses although the fact is that tenants will try to bilk you and are not very trustworthy of when to pay rent so you must be at their heels 24/7 to ensure your property is well cared of and your money gets on time. Unfortunately there are many times where you have to threaten eviction in order to achieve that...

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

smarxist posted:

also my buds and i sold plasma monthly cause it was one car ride and then a fun drinking night afterwards

being poor blows kids

i've heard people use the expression "blows goats" before.. but kids?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

ive heard that from enough people running in different circles on this forum that if we met in real life I would show you what we do to creeps in the backwoods, friend. begone

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

ive heard that from enough people running in different circles on this forum that if we met in real life I would show you what we do to creeps in the backwoods, friend. begone

no, you haven't, and that's loving gross to bullshit about

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

being poor blows kids

completely unrelated to my previous post but what is wrong with you? there's no way you got paid enough that the booze and gas money didnt wipe it all out.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

smarxist posted:

being poor blows kids

I don't see Being Poor on the mod list

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
larry ftw

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Crime on a Dime posted:

i've heard people use the expression "blows goats" before.. but kids?

I think it's an admission? Very troubling.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what a bunch of cool normal people

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder why fyad is seen as a pathetic brigading insufferably antagonistic disingenuous bunch of poo poo heads who should be quarantined to the worst forum in this dung heap lol

discord lighting up to come run over to The Forum We All Hate because the guy who tried to start an offsite a year ago posted something that can be construed in a gross way if you reach across the english channel

at 8AM

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

smarxist posted:

i wonder why fyad is seen as a pathetic brigading insufferably antagonistic disingenuous bunch of poo poo heads who should be quarantined to the worst forum in this dung heap lol

discord lighting up to come run over to The Forum We All Hate because the guy who tried to start an offsite a year ago posted something that can be construed in a gross way if you reach across the english channel

at 8AM

oh word?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

smarxist posted:

at 8AM

got em

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

thank you, someone has to take the trash out around here

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

smarxist posted:

at 8AM

ah, a fellow EST. domo domo

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

smarxist posted:

the point wasn't to make money, but nice reach my dude, you're definitely not the least known/likeable person in this forum lol

They've just become more known/likeable to me.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

are there still opportunities gold farming in ultima online?

yes

Dumper Humper
Jul 15, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I did inbound call center wfh answering phones for apple tech support and it's absolutely awful. Eight seconds between calls most of the time, nobody listens, you have to be in full chipper customer service more 24/7. I lastes two and a half months and then quit in the middle of a shift when they told me I wasn't allowed to complain in the group text anymore.

Fortunately my old job that I got and lost right in March called me back like two days later to hire me back on for way better money.

Point is you can definitely find work online and work from home but it's gonna suck.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ive found that a good way to “accumulate” “financial” “wealth” is to “invest” in one of those long grabby claw things they sell in zoo and aquarium gift shops and use it to “exfiltrate” peoples wallets out of their pockets

edit: on second thought some might consider this theft which can have pretty severe comsequences (if you get caught,) so “caviar emptor.”

scary ghost dog has issued a correction as of 15:16 on Dec 4, 2020

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

smarxist posted:

The offsite you created certainly took care of you lol

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Government jobs at the entry level are generally much less exploitative than similar private sector jobs and are substantially more stable. Obviously, this depends a lot on which state or county you're talking about.

As for grifts, states put out tons of Requests for Proposals, and a lot of them don't get any submissions. You could make hundreds of dollars painting a Snoo mural or shooting womprats.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

smarxist posted:

Hi mods, please ban me you bootlicking thugs!

I love CSPAM and because of that I'm doing my best to save it from the completely lovely junkyard that it sprang from before the literal child-brained owner flushes either the community here, or the entire website down the toilet

the events that occurred on the night of the stream with the "livebans" were really beyond the pale and basically killed any appetite I had to post here or spend money here, at the behest of a nazi chud peanut gallery, a man in his 40's banned some of my favorite people from their favorite place and seriously upset them, if you can countenance that poo poo, be my guest

i've been workin' hard (thank you!) to capture as many disaffected, displaced and banned posters as I can, and have literally hundreds trickling into the new hotness.

so come check us out!
https://breadnroses.club/register/

if you register with your SA account name, I can track you down and approve you (we're doing manual approvals for now) and you can come check out the new joint, which despite being a work in progress is already REALLY loving solid.

if you can't be bothered, or if all of this is "dumb online bullshit" or you don't care, then I bid you good posting friend, it was nice making content with you!

hasta siempre,
Smarxist

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

You can take one or multiple pennies from the “Take A Penny/Leave A Penny” trays at convenience stores without ever intending to “leave a penny” in the future 😈

Unethical, maybe, but there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i can think of no better thread to duel my forums enemies than the money-making thread in cspam

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

You can make a lot of honest money breaking into derelict houses and stripping the copper wiring out of the walls.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

at 8AM

that sounds like an admission OP

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pewdiepie posted:

You can make a lot of honest money breaking into derelict houses and stripping the copper wiring out of the walls.

A lot of the posters in this forum do hard drugs so I believe this is already a primary employer of cspam posters but thank you for this suggestion.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Dumper Humper posted:

I did inbound call center wfh answering phones for apple tech support and it's absolutely awful. Eight seconds between calls most of the time, nobody listens, you have to be in full chipper customer service more 24/7. I lastes two and a half months and then quit in the middle of a shift when they told me I wasn't allowed to complain in the group text anymore.

Fortunately my old job that I got and lost right in March called me back like two days later to hire me back on for way better money.

Point is you can definitely find work online and work from home but it's gonna suck.

I did inbound tech support for another much smaller company and it honestly wasn't bad. The first 6 months or so of learning the ropes while taking calls all loving day was really tough, but I moved up the ranks fairly quickly, was off the "front lines" after 8 months, on a specialized team (taking 5 calls a day instead of 25) after my 2nd year, and out of customer service entirely on year 3. YMMV but as someone working with half an English degree and no IT experience it was a path out of dead-end entry level jobs.

Dumper Humper
Jul 15, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I did inbound tech support for another much smaller company and it honestly wasn't bad. The first 6 months or so of learning the ropes while taking calls all loving day was really tough, but I moved up the ranks fairly quickly, was off the "front lines" after 8 months, on a specialized team (taking 5 calls a day instead of 25) after my 2nd year, and out of customer service entirely on year 3. YMMV but as someone working with half an English degree and no IT experience it was a path out of dead-end entry level jobs.

If I hadn't been so miserable I was about to get promoted from ios to mac support, which still takes ios calls mostly lmao, but then it's an easy jump from there to management or whatever. But it sucked so bad and everything was micromanaged and my old boss had already called and told me to apply and he'd blow the headhunter to get the paperwork rushed to get me in, so I just quit and took a couple extra weeks off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumper Humper
Jul 15, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Ios tech support is absolutely awful. It's all insane people and half of them forgot their password and don't know how to go to a url you give them, they have to Google it