Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

2020 has really been a year of contrasts. On one hand, over a million people have died of a horrible plague. On the other hand, it brought us the Powerup Comics Expanded Universe. So it's impossible to say if it's good or bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Did we pay too high of a price for gamer Dilbert?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

moosecow333 posted:

Did we pay too high of a price for gamer Dilbert?

NEVER. MORE BLOd FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Agreed. And as anime is blood, we clearly need to burn more anime.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

burial posted:

I really need to hear someone say “What a merry day to marry, Mary” reeeeeal slow or something. Because it’s hard to conceive of them NOT sounding the same to me.

rydiafan posted:

Same for "lair" and "layer", because I've been saying them over and over like a moron, and they are the same drat word.

rydiafan posted:

So you just say it like the first syllable of Larry?

What a merry day to marry Mary in the top layer of Larry's lair.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

END OF AN ERROR posted:

My new favorite thing is scrolling right past these ones

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

the art is sublime

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Like, yeah, all the words sounded different, but it absolutely would have sounded fine to me if you switched any of the pronunciations. I guess if you'd pronounce Mary the way you pronounce merry it'd sound passive aggressive as hell, like you weren't merry about marrying Mary at all.

Either y'all fake that for classist reasons, (this dumb gently caress can't even pronounce "merry" correctly") or you have such a poor grasp of context in basic English that you need new pronunciations to be able to understand basic sentences.

This is Squirrel Girl all over again.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Skwirl posted:

Either y'all fake that for classist reasons, (this dumb gently caress can't even pronounce "merry" correctly") or you have such a poor grasp of context in basic English that you need new pronunciations to be able to understand basic sentences.

Or that's just how I learned to say words because it's how people pronounce them where I live. Guess we'll never know. :shrug:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I don't know how you got into my private dungeon but you have to go I don't host weddings nor any other festive events.
:skeltal:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The only real British accent is Glaswegian. The rest were all invented as a marketing gimmick for Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997, d.p Peter Deming)

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

I hadn't previously noticed the background crowd, all of whom are variations on the Raven / Chug / power pose.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Skwirl posted:

Like, yeah, all the words sounded different, but it absolutely would have sounded fine to me if you switched any of the pronunciations. I guess if you'd pronounce Mary the way you pronounce merry it'd sound passive aggressive as hell, like you weren't merry about marrying Mary at all.

Sir this is an Airby's

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Skwirl posted:

This is very true, anyone who pronounces words differently to each other is classist.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol if you don't pronounce literally all words as screeeepeeepeeeeedingdingdinghrhrhrht.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

anyone who pronounces a word differently than me should be tortured to death

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If you're pronouncing anything you'd better do it somewhere I can't hear you :finland:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Yoshi Wins posted:

anyone who pronounces a word differently than me should be tortured to death

how do your eggs smell haha

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

END OF AN ERROR posted:

My new favorite thing is scrolling right past these ones

It's so smug. How is it possible to be this smug about being mentally ill

This however is gold

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

eww redheads

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lmao

Gonna tweet this at them

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

IDGI

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Paladinus posted:

Lol if you don't pronounce literally all words as screeeepeeepeeeeedingdingdinghrhrhrht.

:hai:

...wait, is that pronounced as "screeeepeeepeeeedingdingdinghrhrhrht" or "screeeepeeepeeeeedingdingdinghrhrht?"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

She has big breasts.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Paladinus posted:

She has big breasts.

Noticed that too huh

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
But also red hair, yuck!

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

wth is wrong with her lips

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Me neither. I think I need to see a lot of examples of similar jokes to figure it out.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

yall should do like in baltimore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj7a-p4psRA

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

yaffle posted:

A MoonGoon, if you will.

He's not transforming into a goon, just a normal couch potato. He's some kind of weretato.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

tiberius christ photoshopped their arse on her

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
People have been weird as hell about redheads for a long, long time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ChubbyChecker posted:

tiberius christ photoshopped their arse on her

Butt you can't even see the arse :confused:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

boobs are just front butts

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Excelzior posted:

boobs are just front butts

poop is stored in boobs

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kennel posted:

poop is stored in boobs

so thats why theyre so squishy!

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
If pee is stored in the balls, and poop in the boobs...do women pee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
What do you think milk is.