Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

factorio and more recently satisfactory do that to me sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

PokeJoe posted:

factorio and more recently satisfactory do that to me sometimes

I need to pick those two up some time soon. Which would you recommend for someone who loves city builders in particular?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I just picked up some weed! Purple Hindu Kush, an indica which I usually would not get - but this sold for $90/oz and looked really decent.
It's little popcorn nugs but they are dank and loaded with visible crystal. Usually the sub-$150 oz smell like hay. This stuff definitely doesn't

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

I need to pick those two up some time soon. Which would you recommend for someone who loves city builders in particular?

Factorio is more classic city builder like. Satisfactory is a first person builder. They're both pretty good.

I've been crushing on Hades for my weed gaming lately.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I bought Death Stranding on sale and have been playing that. It's pretty chill but I wish I didn't have to deal with enemies at all.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Farming Sim has been my go to lately. Sitting back with the vape and watching your worker mow a field of grass while it gets scooped up by the guy behind him and turned into cubes is easy livin my friends

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I made the n00b-est mistake ever yesterday -- eating more edibles because I thought that the original amount didn't work -- and I feel like I've been high for like 15 hours.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

I made the n00b-est mistake ever yesterday -- eating more edibles because I thought that the original amount didn't work -- and I feel like I've been high for like 15 hours.

My wife and I were in Vegas a few years back and bought a bunch of gummies. On the walk back to the hotel we ate the whole thing between us, kind of ...forgot it was weed. Then we went to Fremont Street.

Let me tell you, coming up, and up, and UP while the sky is on fire and the people of Fremont do their thing was a hell of a trip.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bagmonkey posted:

Factorio. It's older and has more to do, and the base building is more city-like. Satisfactory is more first person automation factory. Pretty similar but less city -like. If you like factorios automation you'll like satisfactory tho

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ive been playing a bit of the star wars squadrons xwing tie fighter game which is fun while high but not chill in any sense. its constant explosions and alarms and my ship blowing up every 30 seconds because im pretty bad at the game. but its great spectacle the graphics are so good that its p much like watching the crazy space battle scenes in star wars, if star wars was about a really bad pilot.

Fano
Oct 20, 2010
Civ 6 has been my go-to lately, but any game built around replayability is excellent to play while high.

Roguelikes are the best genre for this, Hades, Dead Cells, and Invisible Inc. are some that I highly (heh) recommend.

Tetris is also an amazing option, bonus points if you've got a VR set for Tetris Effect.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

weed + Paradox mapgames = weeks lost. it's bad

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Earwicker posted:

ive been playing a bit of the star wars squadrons xwing tie fighter game which is fun while high but not chill in any sense. its constant explosions and alarms and my ship blowing up every 30 seconds because im pretty bad at the game. but its great spectacle the graphics are so good that its p much like watching the crazy space battle scenes in star wars, if star wars was about a really bad pilot.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 has a vr beta you can opt into and it is extremely chill

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Picked up a gram of solventless rosin the other day. poo poo tastes amazing but lol at $50/gram on a regular basis when pho/bho wax is $13~/g.

I'm impressed though. It's very smooth.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I've got an air 2 and have discovered the joys of layering some sugar in between the weed. It's good.

That was a wild thanksgiving.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
G Pen had a big ol' sale this weekend and I got a G Pen Pro to see if I liked it. Hoping it sticks because while I like my Pax 2, it feels like too much most of the time. Here's to hoping!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

bought a qp of cbd weed instead of growing it today because i like cbd but i'm losing money if i grow it.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

bought a qp of cbd weed instead of growing it today because i like cbd but i'm losing money if i grow it.

If it's a good CBD strain, and you figure out a way to legally sell pounds or cuts to dispensaries, you'll make more money off of it than you can imagine (don't imagine too hard but weed companies do covet good CBD strains)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the cbd strain i grow is called dinamed cbd plus. i grew it from seeds that are widely available, not sure how it tests, but smoking it i definitely notice the effects of cbd.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress yeah schwag. :haibrow:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

This is a close-up view of my breakfast THCa crystal soaked in terpenes (aka Diamonds and Sauce)

I was thinking about how ridiculous UK drug laws are, in that this THCa crystal is 100% legal. It's not a named cannabinoid listed in the Misuse of Drugs Act, and as THCa doesn't become psychoactive until it's heated when it then turns into THC9, it's also not covered under the Psychoactive Substances Act.

It becomes illegal for a few split seconds after I heat it, until the point where all evidence of my crime simply evaporates.

Mad isn't it?... lol

:420:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My phone screen stopped working and I think my primary backup HDD is having controller issues, all on the same day!

Know what still works? Weed

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

There is something very satisfying about the bookend bowls at sunrise and sunset

Especially today :2bong:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
time for another psuedo-forced t break, see you fuckers in 2 weeks or maybe never again <3

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Stunt_enby posted:

time for another psuedo-forced t break, see you fuckers in 2 weeks or maybe never again <3

No, pretty sure we'll see you again. Enjoy your vacation!\\

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
The house just voted to legalize it. Time to see what the malevolent turtle wants.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Today is 12/4/20, the last 4/20 of 2020 unless you count 12/14/20 and 12/24/20

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

poverty goat posted:

gently caress. Good thing I'm extremely high right now.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

there's two 4:20's every day friends

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

“If Pelosi was serious about marijuana reform we would take a vote on the STATES Act, which would pass the Senate and be signed into law,” Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, said, referencing a bipartisan bill introduced in the Senate that would legalize marijuana. “But she isn’t. So we’ll do this instead.”

Mr. Gaetz added: “I prefer my marijuana reform not dipped in reparations policy, frankly.”

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

poverty goat posted:

I think we can count 12/24/20 as the last one. I'm getting high as gently caress for all three of them also all of the other days so it doesn't really matter

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I got tricked by Leafly reporting my 7g of popcorn was supposed to be 27% and it was actually 17%. :(

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Video Nasty posted:

I got tricked by Leafly reporting my 7g of popcorn was supposed to be 27% and it was actually 17%. :(

7g of 17% popcorn for $100?

WTF

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm guessing California.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'll wager Illinois.

Never leaving Colorado.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Already used to that pricing in PA. $100 for mixed buds, $90 for untrimmed

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
It’s not IL, they seem to add $1.35 to all their 1/8th prices.

Edit: or maybe that’s just Chicago.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stated percentages aren't always accurate too, plenty of labs willing to fudge numbers for you

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Probably one of those "total cannabinoids" kinda statements would cover it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

https://twitter.com/addictedtoPCP/status/1334875821169926145

this isn't me though, it's just other people