Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Chelsea v my own beloved Leeds United is on at 8, two sets of well adjusted supporters with elements who will no doubt have been sat nodding sagely at all this kneeling stuff for the last 9 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Most of the troublesome elements of the Chelsea fanbase went to non-league clubs, though I do know one of the actual headhunters. He's pretty sound, but gently caress me I would not want to cross him

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

"keep politics put of football" i cry out while also berating my television for showing me a team with no poppies on their shirts

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Careful on this volume on this one, as it's stupidly loud but

https://twitter.com/HammerzOliver/status/1335244473069088774

I am not even remotely loving surprised

Millwall fans being racist cunts? Who next, Chelsea fans???

Lucien_Reeve
Feb 15, 2012
J K Rowling wrote Corbyn into her books, in a very normal way:

https://twitter.com/ClientJournoExp/status/1334776439380602882

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
West ham fans just booed it as well.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
L-Mao

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

JK has a real toilet thing huh

harry potter 2 mainly takes place in a toilet

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Communist Thoughts posted:

Seems fitting

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Thinking about it, almost all of the books have at least one major scene/fight that takes place in a toilet. :magemage:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

reminder that until recently when wizards took bathrooms from muggles they just shat themselves and spelled it away

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

stev posted:

Thinking about it, almost all of the books have at least one major scene/fight that takes place in a toilet. :magemage:

well i hope those fights were only enacted by characters of the appropriate gender!

:suicide:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Most of the troublesome elements of the Chelsea fanbase went to non-league clubs, though I do know one of the actual headhunters. He's pretty sound, but gently caress me I would not want to cross him

Er, given that he's part of a fascist outfit with the Totenkopf as their logo, I very highly doubt he's as sound as you may think.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

NotJustANumber99 posted:

WTF is an analog tv?

Opposite of a digital TV OP

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Jakabite posted:

Er, given that he's part of a fascist outfit with the Totenkopf as their logo, I very highly doubt he's as sound as you may think.

as I actually know him, and you actually don't, I know this is actually bollocks and you can gently caress right off with it

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Convex posted:

well i hope those fights were only enacted by characters of the appropriate gender!

:suicide:

A major plot point in the second book is everyone has to go to the girl's bathroom because the final boss made his evil lair under it.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

A major plot point in the second book is everyone has to go to the girl's bathroom because the final boss made his evil lair under it.

isn't that a major plot point in the fourth one as well?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can't remember the plot of the fourth one because it's like twice as thick as the first three.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

OwlFancier posted:

They also fight off a large, male invader in the girls' bathroom in the first one. The plot thickens.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Well Millwall lost. Lol.

https://twitter.com/MillwallFC/status/1335265361516777479?s=20

Replies to this are pretty good.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

I can't remember the plot of the fourth one because it's like twice as thick as the first three.

Harry gets told by RPatz to go into the girls bathroom and then gets chatted up by a ghost. I think. I dunno

wait, the ghost was the second book

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
The ideal solution is to get a celebrations box, remove all the bounties, then with your eyes closed (or get someone else to do it) put them at random into one of those reusable advent calendars for the kids. No longer are you beholden to the scheduling whims of the Mars Corporation

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

stev posted:

They also fight off a large, male invader in the girls' bathroom in the first one. The plot thickens.

Oh yeah gently caress I forgot about that lol.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
no it's OK, the fascists I'm personally friends with are actually good people if you get to know them

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/prodnose/status/1335291417657286660

Danny is a Millwall fan

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

I imagine there is a lot of overlap in the group of people who want to go to a football game during a pandemic and racists.

Anyway, lol, I’d never seen this clip:

https://twitter.com/owenjones84/status/1335174509171781633

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

as I actually know him, and you actually don't, I know this is actually bollocks and you can gently caress right off with it

Which part specifically is bollocks?

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

you cant possibly know this

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
sure he loves getting his rocks off by beating the piss out of opposition fans, but he also enjoys watching Love Actually at Christmas

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

lmao millwall

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

stev posted:

:ughh:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Ash Crimson posted:

you cant possibly know this

except I do

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Don't be a tease, I'm actually quite interested in which part of my post you thought was innaccurate, and how you're going to square your mate being part of a Neo-Nazi football firm with him also being sound.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Comrade Fakename posted:

I imagine there is a lot of overlap in the group of people who want to go to a football game during a pandemic and racists.

Anyway, lol, I’d never seen this clip:

https://twitter.com/owenjones84/status/1335174509171781633

Anybody ever read that article Boris did with the phrase "pickaninny's with watermelon smiles"? That's honestly the least racist part of it.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Julio Cruz posted:

sure he loves getting his rocks off by beating the piss out of opposition fans, but he also enjoys watching Love Actually at Christmas

lol as if any of the original hooligans even go near grounds any more

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

lol as if any of the original hooligans even go near grounds any more

you're jumping through a whole load of hoops trying to justify why your insanely violent friend is actually a good person

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Julio Cruz posted:

you're jumping through a whole load of hoops trying to justify why your insanely violent friend is actually a good person

I mean, I'm trying to jump through hoops as to why you're a good poster, so it's a land of contrasts

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

feedmegin posted:

Opposite of a digital TV OP

*checks living room* an analogue TV is a sofa? :confused:

Julio Cruz posted:

sure he loves getting his rocks off by beating the piss out of opposition fans, but and he also enjoys watching Love Actually at Christmas

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
man how am i still learning about stuff like this from these cunts

https://twitter.com/jrc1921/status/1335299442795220993?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/edballs/status/1335278651491938312?s=19

Inviting a Jewish woman and an actual Nazi to a dinner party feels like poor party planning at best.