Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatedad
Dec 2, 2020

Fortaleza posted:

And he’s argue online about who did 9/11 because it pissed him off to do all that work and not get credit for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

mrmcd posted:

This was less than a month ago but I just explained it to a coworker in a convo and laughed so...

https://twitter.com/AmazonHelp/status/1327654526963376128

https://twitter.com/amazonhelp/status/1327635102302613505

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

https://twitter.com/flagsmashupbot/status/1166392868501643264?lang=en

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:o: I AM A COUNTRY MEMBER

:rolleyes: I remember

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

:stonk:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mrmcd posted:

This was less than a month ago but I just explained it to a coworker in a convo and laughed so...

https://twitter.com/AmazonHelp/status/1327654526963376128

Someone in D&D said this was because Bozos knew something about brexit that we all didn't

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

well it's about time somebody apologized for the Troubles

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

woah

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I thought this was some conspiracy theory poo poo about the real mountain until about halfway through 😔

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The actual matterhorn would be realer with a basketball court in it though

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"The summer heat will kill the virus."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

Yeah but you need to rake the virus did you rake the virus?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Manspreading

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
mansplaining is when a man is correct about something

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
dudes rock

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

mansplaining is when a man is correct about something

Mansplaining was funny because it was half this and half people being upset when turns out women don’t like being corrected any more than men

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Wide stance

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

The hot minute where everyone pretended that kids can't catch it so schools could stay open.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Blacks rule

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I looked this up a few weeks ago to show the picture to a buddy and was kind of shocked to learn that some teenagers actually got arrested for doing it. I just assumed it was faked

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I looked this up a few weeks ago to show the picture to a buddy and was kind of shocked to learn that some teenagers actually got arrested for doing it. I just assumed it was faked

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Yeah might just be that the cops rolled these kids up and framed them for it. Honestly more plausible. But they really did arrest some kids for it which was a huge wtf for me

https://www.wlox.com/story/29698542/two-teens-arrested-for-flag-burning-vandalism-at-pascagoula-vets-home/

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

why would it being an obvious fake preclude teenagers being arrested?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

why would it being an obvious fake preclude teenagers being arrested?

Yeah you’re right and I’m an idiot. Cops roll people up for poo poo they didn’t do all the time and I’m a dumbass for doubting that old man faked the obviously fake poo poo.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The hot minute where everyone pretended that kids can't catch it so schools could stay open.

That minute is back, in pog form

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Cuba's "sonic weapon" attack.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/1320074614836428800

people are still trying to push this too lol

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

It's a thing again, isn't it? Could have sworn that it came out that it was just crickets

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
everyone forgot about wifi allergies when 5G corona came to town, but i'll never forget

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

it's cool as hell that an embargoed island nation of 11 million is perfecting directed energy weapons

Cuba rules

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

TeenageArchipelago posted:

It's a thing again, isn't it? Could have sworn that it came out that it was just crickets

it did lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

“I Can’t Breathe,” A Poem by Mark Mason, CFO of Citibank

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I thought i twas was just weird noises from crickets and then the neurotoxic insecticides they sprayed made it much worse:?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It was mass hysteria.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
literally every single thing about Bobby Jindal's 2016 campaign but specifically the video where he surprised his kids with the announcement he was running and they didn't give a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

DoubleDonut posted:

literally every single thing about Bobby Jindal's 2016 campaign but specifically the video where he surprised his kids with the announcement he was running and they didn't give a poo poo

This was good. Also good are his official Louisiana governor's portrait (that makes him look like a white man) and his official campaign slogan of "Tanned, Rested, and Ready"