Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
https://youtu.be/QZ4ZJk4lLEI

That's not a meme. It's a scene. Are there any good related memes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PYF hates women.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was not expecting so many goons to find the MRA talking points meme relatable.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

rodbeard posted:

I was not expecting so many goons to find the MRA talking points meme relatable.

Really? And you've been here how long?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

rodbeard posted:

The step where you get bitter about it and condemn all women is optional, op.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

When you are a dumb teenager you do dumb teenager things. The pretty girls you know at that time are also dumb teenagers doing dumb teenager things. The meme can remind you of common adolescent behavior patterns you experienced.

It only becomes a problem if you start assuming adolescent social fumbling is representative of all women and all men forever. Otherwise it's just a fun reminder of the time when you too were a dumbass.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
ITT: Sicknasty gender rhetoric burns on a 26-year-old Offspring song.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

This format rules

Also, lmao

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

This one really doesn't need the last panel

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

High art.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KmNrG9pE4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Too real man. Just too fuckin real.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Too real man. Just too fuckin real.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

To clear up the mystery for any guys out there, you're naked in a room with a gown open in the front and a blanket across your lap, sitting on an elevated table with stirrup footrests. You have to lie back then magically scoot down the table using muscles that aren't meant for scooting to position your feet in the stirrups and your knees apart. Your back, thigh, or calf will cramp and you will almost kick the doctor in the face as you try to relieve it. The gyn wears gloves and a nurse is present during the exam, usually at your feet watching for any more flailing legs. A lubed device called a speculum ratchets your vagina open and a long swab device scrapes your cervix for a PAP smear; both of these things are uncomfortable. The device is removed, the doctor takes off the gloves and puts them in the trash can, and washes their hands before they say goodbye and leave the room. You're left alone to de-goo your nether bits before you get your clothes back on. Sometimes the doctor or the nurse will help you out of the foot rests and down off the table, sometimes not.

I think a morgue full of dead people is probably sexier than a gynecologist's exam room.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

That70sHeidi posted:

To clear up the mystery for any guys out there, you're naked in a room with a gown open in the front and a blanket across your lap, sitting on an elevated table with stirrup footrests. You have to lie back then magically scoot down the table using muscles that aren't meant for scooting to position your feet in the stirrups and your knees apart. Your back, thigh, or calf will cramp and you will almost kick the doctor in the face as you try to relieve it. The gyn wears gloves and a nurse is present during the exam, usually at your feet watching for any more flailing legs. A lubed device called a speculum ratchets your vagina open and a long swab device scrapes your cervix for a PAP smear; both of these things are uncomfortable. The device is removed, the doctor takes off the gloves and puts them in the trash can, and washes their hands before they say goodbye and leave the room. You're left alone to de-goo your nether bits before you get your clothes back on. Sometimes the doctor or the nurse will help you out of the foot rests and down off the table, sometimes not.

I think a morgue full of dead people is probably sexier than a gynecologist's exam room.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/bastard_will/status/1334851337343754240?s=20

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528001841326325790/778670467476488282/b77.png

https://twitter.com/yakpuu_/status/1329041702863003649?s=20

rodbeard posted:

Facebook Aunt posted:

When you are a dumb teenager you do dumb teenager things. The pretty girls you know at that time are also dumb teenagers doing dumb teenager things. The meme can remind you of common adolescent behavior patterns you experienced.

It only becomes a problem if you start assuming adolescent social fumbling is representative of all women and all men forever. Otherwise it's just a fun reminder of the time when you too were a dumbass.

I didn't even recognize it as MRA bullshit. I thought it was nonsense made by someone who thinks that simps are a real thing.

slowm
Sep 5, 2013

live slow, die whenevs

That70sHeidi posted:

It looks like he's enjoying it though. In the meme.

slowm has a new favorite as of 07:50 on Dec 6, 2020

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

That70sHeidi posted:

Sincerely ty for sharing.

Also lmao at the memes you inspired

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

slowm posted:

what the gently caress is this from

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

slowm posted:

How . . . how do you milk a bear?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Facebook Aunt posted:

very carefully

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was staring at this for a while before I realized that caption was part of the second image not the first.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Hell, same.

E: pee is stored in the (eye)balls.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Elviscat posted:

Hell, same.

E: pee is stored in the (eye)balls.

I thought that was just crying :aaaaa:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

So now we know Jordan Peterson's fetish.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Facebook Aunt posted:

First you impregnate her, then you suck those titties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Tiger
Jun 13, 2014

I used to think of Jordan Petersen's communication style as word-vomit but now I see his lobster analogy is more useful than I thought.

In every talk, on every page, it's his word-piss-from-face.