Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lightning round, away!

I hope they post pics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Lightning round santee, your gift has been ordered and will be shipped direct

Going to my LGS this afternoon for the rest of my first santee's gift. Happy holidays, goons!

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Dec 2, 2020

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Checked the mail and I received my gift! Posting a pic later tonight.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
I received a very long box, which could only contain something poster-y, which made me suspect a gift

I now have a fantasy football poster to cheer on those rascally orcs as they maim their opposition and maybe score a touchdown. Thanks, Santa!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Santee #1, your gift is purchased and will be mailed promptly, i hope you enjoy his many new innovations

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

Gifts received! Thanks, Gaghskull! A full Blood Bowl team, a mini to be the coach, and a western gorilla - absolutely amazing and really, really cool.

Just waiting on the 2nd part of my Santee’s gift to arrive in the mail, then I’ll be deploying cheer.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

thegodofchuck posted:

I received a very long box, which could only contain something poster-y, which made me suspect a gift

I now have a fantasy football poster to cheer on those rascally orcs as they maim their opposition and maybe score a touchdown. Thanks, Santa!

which santa tho

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
I would like to throw in for Lightning Round #2 now that I've shipped my Lightning Round #1 gift.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lightning round cheer on it's way to me, to then be amalgamated and sent out

Progress

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!

Leperflesh posted:

which santa tho

i forgot to put Santa #1 on it

I AM FOREVER SHAMED

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

i forgot to put Santa #1 on it

I AM FOREVER SHAMED

OK so if I have that right... that's thegodofchuck received 2/2 expected packages, correct?

TK_Nyarlathotep posted:

I would like to throw in for Lightning Round #2 now that I've shipped my Lightning Round #1 gift.

OK!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

OK so if I have that right... that's thegodofchuck received 2/2 expected packages, correct?

I have received 2 packages from Santa #1 now that the poster is claimed.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Yes. I have reclaimed my Secret Santa Honor.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
A PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED. WHAT COULD BE INSIDE?

Yay! Now my copy of the core rules has a friend!

Thank you, GoonSanta!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Oh wow that's a great gift. Very jealous!

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Gau posted:

A PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED. WHAT COULD BE INSIDE?

Yay! Now my copy of the core rules has a friend!

Thank you, GoonSanta!

You're welcome! :) I hope you also saw the note that came with it.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

So Santa's elves rang my doorbell early this morning and deposited a fresh, book-shaped package of Christmas cheer on my welcome mat.

Exactly what I asked for :neckbeard: Thanks Santa! I'll get a lot of mileage out of this over the holidays this year, as travelling to visit family isn't gonna happen!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Doing it right isn't doing it fast this time around but I intend to have my HOLIDAY CHEER out on monday if all goes well

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

WereGoat posted:

Oh wow, just got an email full of early Christmas cheer! These are all awesome, thanks so much! Can't wait to use them :)

Whoever my secret Santa is, you're a star 🌟 :coolfish:

Ok, didn't realise at the time, but this also came with a physical book that's just arrived today!

Thanks so much!

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

I thought I heard the sound of reindeer hooves on slate, so I went outside and lo! A package had appeared:

Thank you, Santa! Now I can stick it to that dastardly Gundam, knight-style!

Also, the last part of the gift for my Santee just arrived today too, so their package will be assembled and back on its way out by Monday at the latest.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Christmas Cheer has been deployed!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

5-Headed Snake God posted:

You're welcome! :) I hope you also saw the note that came with it.

I did not, as the package without the note arrived before the one with!

As the dark rises, so must the light...

I'm grinning ear-to-ear. Thank you so much, 5-Headed Snake God!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

The second part of my gift was supposed to ship yesterday and it hasn’t yet and I am not sure why, but I am going to figure it out. Sorry Santee.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Berenzen's santee's gift was supposed to be shipped to me so I could ship it to the recipient, but hasn't yet. I'm looking into it, but we still should make the deadline.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Anxiety level: medium as only now have I been informed santee's gift has been shipped.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You guys are still good. There's another week before people really need to start seriously considering getting around to making sure a present has been shipped.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

Napoleon Nelson posted:

I thought I heard the sound of reindeer hooves on slate, so I went outside and lo! A package had appeared:

Thank you, Santa! Now I can stick it to that dastardly Gundam, knight-style!

Also, the last part of the gift for my Santee just arrived today too, so their package will be assembled and back on its way out by Monday at the latest.

Awesome. Glad you like it.

redegglamp
May 24, 2008

Gift received! Thank you Santa'er, I've had race for the galaxy and bohnanza on my wish list for awhile.

Also managed to finally consolidate my gifts and get them sent yesterday so my santee should hopefully get all their gifts soon.

redegglamp fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Dec 5, 2020

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Cheer dispatched!

Looking forward to seeing how my santee likes the assortment inside, including the obvious joke portion.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

More cheer came in!

None of the Feline Postal Inspectorate were available, both enjoying the radiator being on too much. So I threw caution to the wind and opened it:

DONGS! DONGS! DONGS! :woop:

I mention being OK with dongs every year and this is the first time my Santa's indulged my adolescent sense of humour — and my sweet tooth. Thank you Santa!

by.a.teammate
Jun 27, 2007
theres nothing wrong with the word panties

WereGoat posted:

Ok, didn't realise at the time, but this also came with a physical book that's just arrived today!

Thanks so much!

Oh just you wait 😉

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?

DigitalRaven posted:

More cheer came in!

None of the Feline Postal Inspectorate were available, both enjoying the radiator being on too much. So I threw caution to the wind and opened it:

DONGS! DONGS! DONGS! :woop:

I mention being OK with dongs every year and this is the first time my Santa's indulged my adolescent sense of humour — and my sweet tooth. Thank you Santa!

I'm glad part 2 came! Part 3 is scheduled to arrive on Monday, I think.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

redegglamp posted:

Gift received! Thank you Santa'er, I've had race for the galaxy and bohnanza on my wish list for awhile.

Also managed to finally consolidate my gifts and get them sent yesterday so my santee should hopefully get all their gifts soon.

I'm very glad you like it. Enjoy!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Lightning round santee gifts purchased! Should be shipping direct to them.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

A mysterious package has arrived. What could it be?

Wow. That's drat cool looking. But there's a problem.

Our "great" and "wise" overlords at Amazon allowed it to get water-damaged in transport.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

golden bubble posted:

A mysterious package has arrived. What could it be?

Wow. That's drat cool looking. But there's a problem.

Our "great" and "wise" overlords at Amazon allowed it to get water-damaged in transport.

Hey GB, sorry the goods are not good. Can you see if the gift receipt lets you start a return? If not I can try on my end, but they will probably want the book. Regardless, I'll make sure you get a good copy.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I ended up with I think three copies of a book from Amazon because their exchange system was so weird.

It was a TG Secret Santa present too, as I recall.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lightning round cheer deployed 1 of 2

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Lightining round cheer dispatched today; should arrive within the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

golden bubble posted:

thegodofchuck posted:

Hey GB, sorry the goods are not good. Can you see if the gift receipt lets you start a return? If not I can try on my end, but they will probably want the book. Regardless, I'll make sure you get a good copy.

Thanks guys for working on this. Let me know if I can be of any help. It sucks when stuff shows up damaged but generally Amazon is good at handling returns and exchanges.