Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

As part of the Pro-Pecan Lobby, I would suggest that Terry not free nut, as nut is a danger to pecan.

i can't believe hj would turn heel on us, at a time like this

please, we need nut, we are desperate for nut, please help free nut

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

i can't believe hj would turn heel on us, at a time like this

please, we need nut, we are desperate for nut, please help free nut

I'm sorry, but nut is in the past, and precancerous is our present. We have to move forward.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

I'm sorry, but nut is in the past, and precancerous is our present. We have to move forward.

the once and future nut

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay, gently caress, fine. I'll say it.

Nut is dead.

He's not coming back. He died doing what he loved: posting, badly. Just, awful posts. The worst posts you've ever seen? Okay imagine that, but way worse.

Also he turned off sigs and I'm not shaming the dead, I'm just saying that could've contributed to his demise.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Okay, gently caress, fine. I'll say it.

Nut is dead.

He's not coming back. He died doing what he loved: posting, badly. Just, awful posts. The worst posts you've ever seen? Okay imagine that, but way worse.

Also he turned off sigs and I'm not shaming the dead, I'm just saying that could've contributed to his demise.

he'll be back - you know what they say, you can't keep a good nut down!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rarity posted:

I lied here's the best Christmas song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nud2TQNahaU

i was reading this thread and was growing very afraid no one would mention this in the "greatest christmas song" conversation thank you so much

it is stuck in my head basically every day

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kief Richards posted:

This is for HP but other people can listen to it too if you want, it's a bop:

https://youtu.be/feq6MOg3qpA

this loving owns and i have to also say that when i was first prescribed clonazepam i immediately started calling a very close friend clonazepamela

Goons Are Gifts

what a weird day
hello friends, hello nut

wait

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No Nut November
Destroy D'Nut December :evilbuddy:

Stoner Sloth

delightfully nut-ty december
just nut january
free nut february
more nut march
all nut april

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Every month is now November.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Every month is now November.

sure, but it's 'Nothing But Nut November' :evilbuddy:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

sure, but it's 'Nothing But Nut November' :evilbuddy:

Incorrect, it's Never Nut November forever

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm in decembeard currently

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's like that famous song, I think the lyrics are "do you remember / the 21st night of December" and then there's a lot of screaming horns because it emulates the sound of the people fleeing in terror because nut came to their town and stole both the Greebmas hole AND grandma.

xcheopis

Both X-Files and Gravity Falls have perfect opening themes

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Incorrect, it's Never NOT Nut November forever

fixed that for ya bud!

bird.

Ohhhh nooo!!! Banana crene pie its my ONE weakness

bird.

Bananna cream pie tier list

S - creme, pie crust
A - whip cream
B - banana

H8 2 say it but its tru, I did not come here to shatter anyone's creed or worldvjew or foundational beliefs but the bana is the least good part of a BCP, even 8f the whole is > sum of its parts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

fixed that for ya bud!

You've really done it now.

I'm gonna walk to Australia and kick you right in the shin, buddy.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

You've really done it now.

I'm gonna walk to Australia and kick you right in the shin, buddy.

:hmmyes: harsh but fair, that's why i've always respected you keif

Heather Papps

hello friend

bird. posted:

Bananna cream pie tier list

S - creme, pie crust
A - whip cream
B - banana

H8 2 say it but its tru, I did not come here to shatter anyone's creed or worldvjew or foundational beliefs but the bana is the least good part of a BCP, even 8f the whole is > sum of its parts

now do lemon meringue please

bird.

Heather Papps posted:

now do lemon meringue please

I dare not do lemon meringue, sir, as it is my one weakness.

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

i'm in decembeard currently

:same:

featuring: a semi-permanent crease in the beard due to my mask!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

:hmmyes: harsh but fair, that's why i've always respected you keif

And I you, friend. But I'm still gonna kick you in the shin.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Everyone please be proud of me, I used a step ladder and didn't fall off or get dizzy much at all. I also remembered to get both boxes of cereal down to Hamjobs height.

Escape From Noise

Mungo my Jerrys! I made a breakfast burrito with my leftover home fries.

Prof. Crocodile

hot take coming through: I don’t like pie. I don’t like the crust or the syrupy/cremey insides or the little semi-burnt leaf-shaped nuts on the upper shell part.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Everyone please be proud of me, I used a step ladder and didn't fall off or get dizzy much at all. I also remembered to get both boxes of cereal down to Hamjobs height.

proud of you buddy, i can relate cause i had to borrow a step ladder from an, in my opinion, unnaturally tall friend to clean my windows and he laughed at me :argh:

Kief Richards posted:

And I you, friend. But I'm still gonna kick you in the shin.

:haibrower: i will limp along this road of friendship with you

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hot take coming through: I don’t like pie. I don’t like the crust or the syrupy/cremey insides or the little semi-burnt leaf-shaped nuts on the upper shell part.

Agree to disagree. I miss a good fruit pie.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i have not missed nut even a little except to the extent that their absence has made byob more enjoyable. Even if i were a smarty apnts puzzleboi (which i am not) I would not try to free nut from whatever dank and damp cellar (that exactly, and completely randomly, matches the footprint of my house) presently confines him.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nut did many crimes, and now he is dead. We love his replacement, PECAN.

SIDS Vicious

ive been voluntold to make Christmas cards what do you think of this fellow

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kief Richards posted:

Nut did many crimes, and now he is dead. We love his replacement, PECAN.

crucial difference-pecan makes good posts and is universally admired by all posters of good taste and sensibility, whereas the scoundrel and ne'er'-do-well nut was detested invariably for his wicked ways, his dastardly drawings, and his perfidious habit of peeing in our only water source.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Stoner Sloth

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

crucial difference-pecan makes good posts and is universally admired by all posters of good taste and sensibility, whereas the scoundrel and ne'er'-do-well nut was detested invariably for his wicked ways, his dastardly drawings, and his perfidious habit of peeing in our only water source.

but crimes are good and cool and nut is my friend!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

ive been voluntold to make Christmas cards what do you think of this fellow

This is adorable, I will throw dollars at you to make me a tiny snowman. They're inferior American dollars but still.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I can't believe nut did 9/11 AND he ate the last banh mi wife I had.

Stoner Sloth

pecan? please - more like 'pecan't believe it's not nut!'

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

I can't believe nut did 9/11 AND he ate the last banh mi wife I had.

wait... nut is bush?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

wait... nut is bush?

I told you, many crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nut isn't even a real Canadian, he is an impostor!!!!!