Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BAKER VS TOO LEGIT 69428 99.80%
TEAM TAZ VS DARBY CODY 6 0.01%
BATTLE ROYAL 37 0.05%
KENNY VS MOX 99 0.14%
Total: 69570 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the matt hardy/private party BTE segment is some uncanny poo poo, truly diabolical from matt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Who knew Matt Hardy was very good at gaslighting. The truth is the truth.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

CombineThresher posted:

Diamante got more of a speaking role this week too! I can't pinpoint exactly why I like her so much, but I do and I'm glad she's getting more involved.

It's a contrast thing - you always see her next to Ivalisse.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's a contrast thing - you always see her next to Ivalisse.

I liked her before Ivelisse showed up, too. And I liked Ivelisse quite a bit in Lucha Underground, it's a shame she throws tantrums in like all of her matches now.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You do not, under any circumstances, “gotta be fair to Paul Levesque”

Should I challenge him and Michael Hickenbottom to a fight at the Al-a-mow?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I want Uno's Liger shirt. Is it available for purchase?

E: I found it. https://grudgematchbrand.com/products/love-me-like-a-liger

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Dec 7, 2020

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's Official. kenny did not turn heel until after winning the championship.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

That's a dick.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/eviluno/status/1336016041554505729?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 7, 2020

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

CobiWann posted:

That's a dick.

That's a stu

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Germansimp posted:

Hungman corpsing during the last BTE bit was just the best, first time we have seen him smile on this show in months.

just the best, what a handsome man

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

JR's "Grayson" joke.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

things i didn't know i needed in my life: eddie kingston marking out to a game of uno

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Terrifict BTE, holy poo poo.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Germansimp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pu4cNvskfY

The video is already amazing just thanks to Uno's awesome Liger shirt.

I'll never understand Uno without stacks.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

“....he turned heel...”
“KENNYYYYY!!!!”

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
The Captain was destined to win after the fake-out of OC joining the Uno game into the reveal that he was introducing The Captain

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Is there actual strategy to playing Uno or do you just slam down cards and maybe save your trick cards for when the person next to you is winning

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

inthesto posted:

Is there actual strategy to playing Uno or do you just slam down cards and maybe save your trick cards for when the person next to you is winning

The strategy depends on if you play what seems to be the most common unofficial rule of +2s and +4s stacking. You always want one of each in your hand to avoid getting hit.

If you play official rules draws don't stack so it's a bit more luck based

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My God I was dying at Uno's message for Hangman. Literal tears of laughter.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

I swear, if they actually go through with adding Shawn Dean to Best Friends I will be so happy (and maybe finally figure out which spelling of Shawn he uses without having to Google it.)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

inthesto posted:

Hope that the other people are worse and/or gullible, usually.

UpUpDownDown uno is great because even the best player (Cesaro) is still hopelessly mediocre.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

rantmo posted:

I swear, if they actually go through with adding Shawn Dean to Best Friends I will be so happy (and maybe finally figure out which spelling of Shawn he uses without having to Google it.)

he spells it t-h-e c-a-p-t-a-i-n

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Lamuella posted:

he spells it t-h-e c-a-p-t-a-i-n

His name is The Captain...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

My God I was dying at Uno's message for Hangman. Literal tears of laughter.

Was it

Will you join our Dark, Horsey Man?

or

Will you join our Dark Horsey, man?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

rantmo posted:

I've often thought of wrestling as being "like Shakespeare but with much more punching"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Was it

Will you join our Dark, Horsey Man?

or

Will you join our Dark Horsey, man?
no

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I love that AEW wrestlers get to have adult humor on their silly YouTube shows.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Lamuella posted:

I've often thought of wrestling as being "like Shakespeare but with much more punching"

I have a whole thing about how Richard III could be set in the context of a wrestling promotion/presages wrestling promos because that's how my brain works and should serve as warning against giving theatre actors as much free time as this pandemic has necessitated.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i'm also mustard. boy. as well

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rantmo posted:

I have a whole thing about how Richard III could be set in the context of a wrestling promotion/presages wrestling promos because that's how my brain works and should serve as warning against giving theatre actors as much free time as this pandemic has necessitated.
wwe's booking is already a richard iii

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

jesus WEP posted:

wwe's booking is already a richard iii

yeah. a iii ring circus.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

rantmo posted:

what 4 letter word fits in this panel? "You're gently caress right"? "You're poo poo right"?

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Procrastinator posted:

what 4 letter word fits in this panel? "You're gently caress right"? "You're poo poo right"?

Nextwave's profanities are not limited by such petty concerns as "character length."

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Procrastinator posted:

drat

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Man, Nextwave was so good.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Posting the theme song

https://youtu.be/Xuosmf1_mKs

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

rantmo posted:

When I was doing student theatre I seriously pitched the idea of doing As You Like It in a wrestling ring and getting trained wrestlers to play Charles and Orlando. The only things that stopped it from happening were lack of a ring, lack of wrestlers, lack of money, and the fact that there was no way in hell we'd have got it past university health and safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

Taz is the best.

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1335949867538145281

I love that he specifically mentions Pantone instead of just complaining about orange. For some reason the idea that grumpy, frustrated Taz flips through Pantone swatches makes my day.

Came back to this bc I saw Anna Jay posted a pic with her in an orange and black top on IG and the top comment was Taz saying "Orange/Black." and it cracked me up.