Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

hi! doggles never fail to make me laugh you have a good avatar
e:

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Dec 7, 2020

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ah a fellow fan of the national academy of cum, erotic moans, and g-spots, i see :hai:

ty manifisto

biosterous

today i spent about 40 minutes setting things up to automate tasks

20 minutes on something that usually takes me 5 minutes and happens several times a year

20 minutes on something that only takes me less than ten seconds a day but it annoys me

time well spent imo

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm gonna go do something else for a while, bye guys :)

hope you come back to post with us soon friend!! : )

Heather Papps posted:

some excellent doggle pictures - hope you feel better soon after taking a tumble! ouch!

and mornin' to the rest of ye orbs, hope you're all having an okay or better day!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

I believe I have stumbled upon one of Chewbecca's cousins

https://returntonow.net/2020/11/04/man-makes-adorable-acorn-people-and-sends-them-on-magical-adventures-in-the-woods/

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

e:

Brøthër tell me of your båck

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

alnilam posted:

ah a fellow fan of the national academy of cum, erotic moans, and g-spots, i see :hai:

I'm not only the president of the national academy of cum, erotic moans, and g-spots. I'm also a client. Unnnnnhhhhh.

I haven't posted in the welhelcha in far too long. I'm back and here's a post I'm making. I'm typing it right now and soon you'll be reading it. It's like magic.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kief Richards posted:

Brøthër tell me of your båck

it acheth with the pain of a dull blade
foolishness fills my heart as i bumble about as a cartoon character
my left elbow, afire with ache

tomorrow or morrow after, i shall be healed - iffen i was not a fool, i'd have consumed anti inflamatories

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I keep putting on lipstick when I run errands because I forget that nobody can see under my mask. Makes me wonder what other kinds of turbo secrets people are packing under there...

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

I keep putting on lipstick when I run errands because I forget that nobody can see under my mask. Makes me wonder what other kinds of turbo secrets people are packing under there...

i refute these scurrilous allegations that i am just a bunch of possums wearing a crude human disguise and frankly i think we need to look closer at those making these accusations!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

i moved just before pandemic times, and when i met my doctor in town he tipped his mask to say hello and when i did the same his eyes widened and he said "mustache!" in a very surprised tone. it was very funny.

alnilam

How Wonderful! posted:

lifting up my mask to reveal some kind of crazy scary Silent Hill monster mouth

ty manifisto

Papa Was A Video Toaster

How Wonderful! posted:

i am constantly yawning

Goons Are Gifts

After all this pie talk, can someone finally post a pie please
I want a pie

alnilam

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's a really good pi

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I don't have a mouth, the bottom half of my face is really just a gaping abyss

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

I'd eat that about 3.141 times

Prof. Crocodile

Hello and welcome to BYOB. Please enjoy some of our handmade artisanal threads about Burger King, the Wu-Tang Clan, extraterrestrial zygotes, etc.

ITT we talk mostly about our pets and favorite crimes. Do you have any pets or crimes to share?

fake edit: also I am hearing requests for pie. Sharing pie would also be appreciated.

B33rChiller

How Wonderful! posted:

I'd like to believe people can see the scowl in my eyes, serving as something of a natural warning signal, telling others to keep their distance. That, and the Hanzo steel I'm constantly swinging overhead.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
biosterous

ordering the chicken sammie for dinner. i will eat it, it will make me stronger

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

biosterous posted:

ordering the chicken sammie for dinner. i will eat it, it will make me stronger

This is basically what I learned from Final Fight.

xcheopis

Greetings and salutations!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

take the moon

by sebmojo

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i am constantly yawning

this but mouthing the lyrics to w/e im listening to

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Let's talk about cheese

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Glutes Are Great posted:

Let's talk about cheese

it's good, OP

Prof. Crocodile

Glutes Are Great posted:

Let's talk about cheese

I like cheese, but I'm really a bit basic. I like dozens of different varieties, but when people start adding lavender or live bugs or whatever I'm like 'thanks but no thanks.'

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Let's talk about cheese

Have you ever had the urge to make aligot, from scratch, and then dip mozzarella cheese sticks from a bag into it? Because buddy, lemme tell you what: don't, you will never poop and maybe die.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Glutes Are Great posted:

Let's talk about cheese

contemplating ordering one of those fancy cheese platters from the local fancy cheese platterer. https://antonellischeese.revelup.com/weborder/?establishment=1#index

they are all rather fancy, but I, a person, am also fancy, so it may be that cheese plattering is going to happen soon

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I need more people to post ideas to make BYOB the best comedy forum. We require more posters! Who are posting!!!

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

I need more people to post ideas to make BYOB the best comedy forum. We require more posters! Who are posting!!!

idea: bring back nut!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

HE'S DEAD. WRAPPED IN PLASTIC.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

HE'S DEAD. WRAPPED IN PLASTIC.

:mods: Terry Harri puppet account spotted!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

what if a new poster picked up the mantle of nut ala the batman and nightwing

Stoner Sloth

TVsVeryOwn posted:

what if a new poster picked up the mantle of nut ala the batman and nightwing

'nightwing is just as cool as batman!'... said no kid ever.

bring back original nut! accept no imitations!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's me i'm the new nut i'll take my emptyquotes now

Goons Are Gifts

hello I'm nut

vanisher

Stoner Sloth posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Actually, you'll find in the TOS that this is a nut-free facility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

has anyone tried opening a thread in qcs about nuts banishment i think that would be a good and smart idea. (don't do this but i am very much enjoying how things happen in this forum versus other, less chill boards. coupons and deals i got my eyes on you!)