Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

YeahTubaMike posted:

(crossposted from PI) Every once in a while, Sully chills out at the same time that I'm holding my phone.

Want to cuddle Sully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Sully has a smirk on his lips and a glint in his eye. Would go on adventure with this cat

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

Sully has a smirk on his lips and a glint in his eye. Would go on adventure with this cat

He nailed the "dashing rogue" character

YeahTubaMike

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

cardinale posted:

I love his moustache!

xcheopis posted:

He nailed the "dashing rogue" character

RickRogers posted:

she's a lady ;-* you're both right about everything else though

xcheopis posted:

Want to cuddle Sully

she ALWAYS wants to cuddle...always :catstare: it is cute, but it is the very definition of too much of a good thing

more falafel please

forums poster

YeahTubaMike posted:

(crossposted from PI) Every once in a while, Sully chills out at the same time that I'm holding my phone.

hey I think I remember you from LF days? v. cool cat

here is my only pet george germaine, aka GG aka Geej.

he is a gulf coast box turtle and he is older than me. he was fully grown in the early 90s when he was rescued and we got him in like 2015. so he's probably 45-50 but he could be older. he's a grumpy old man who knows when his food dish is coming but will try to climb the glass in his enclosure to get it, fully missing the fact that I'm putting it in 6 inches away from him. ten minutes later I have to pick him up and point him at his food so his dumbass will find it before he forgets

a couple years ago he scraped some skin off of his tail, which also houses his penis and butthole. we took him to a vet that does exotics (because everything but a dog or cat is exotics apparently) and they said it's probably fine he just has old man skin

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

xcheopis

YeahTubaMike posted:

she's a lady ;-* you're both right about everything else though

she ALWAYS wants to cuddle...always :catstare: it is cute, but it is the very definition of too much of a good thing

Whoops, sorry!
Cats Who Cuddle are both awesome and obnoxious. :3:

more falafel please posted:

here is my only pet george germaine, aka GG aka Geej.

he is a gulf coast box turtle and he is older than me. he was fully grown in the early 90s when he was rescued and we got him in like 2015. so he's probably 45-50 but he could be older. he's a grumpy old man who knows when his food dish is coming but will try to climb the glass in his enclosure to get it, fully missing the fact that I'm putting it in 6 inches away from him. ten minutes later I have to pick him up and point him at his food so his dumbass will find it before he forgets

a couple years ago he scraped some skin off of his tail, which also houses his penis and butthole. we took him to a vet that does exotics (because everything but a dog or cat is exotics apparently) and they said it's probably fine he just has old man skin

Cool pet! Do turtles care much about being solitary? How much space is too much or too little?

RickRogers

xcheopis posted:

Cool pet! Do turtles care much about being solitary? How much space is too much or too little?

*xcheopsis strains under the weight of a hundred turtles they got on a deal at the turtle-store*

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

*xcheopsis strains under the weight of a hundred turtles they got on a deal at the turtle-store*

I like turtles! I even have a turtle tattoo. :)

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

YeahTubaMike

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

more falafel please posted:

hey I think I remember you from LF days? v. cool cat

yeeeeeesssss back when i was a little baby leftist :3: i'm grown up now and even leftist-er than before

more falafel please

forums poster

YeahTubaMike posted:

yeeeeeesssss back when i was a little baby leftist :3: i'm grown up now and even leftist-er than before

nice, same :respek: welcome to byob, remember to Post!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

GATOS Y VATOS

LF was full of interesting times, both good and bad. but lots of good people came out of it :3:

GATOS Y VATOS

sorry I forgot the pet picture.

RickRogers

A cool cat interrupted doing cat things. "Yes?". Says this cat.

GATOS Y VATOS

Yeah she was just cleaning herself after rolling around on the floor and I called her name and she looked up, so you got it exactly :)

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

hi :cat:

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

sorry I forgot the pet picture.

Lovely Lulu, all soft and round :3:

:cabot:

xcheopis

Smudge.

GATOS Y VATOS

Aww Smudge :shobon:

xcheopis

He'd only been living inside for about six months and already mastered "sitting awkwardly in box'"!

Stoner Sloth

xcheopis posted:

He'd only been living inside for about six months and already mastered "sitting awkwardly in box'"!

a clever boy! that's quite an advanced technique!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

Stoner Sloth posted:

a clever boy! that's quite an advanced technique!!

I was so proud!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

a rude awakening

xcheopis

prepuce repurposed posted:

a rude awakening

Comfy canine cave

Areola Grande

goodnight byob

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

biosterous

love this flat friend

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

What a sweetie!

GATOS Y VATOS

:prepop:

Areola Grande

biosterous posted:

love this flat friend

lol. when you're only 10 inches tall at the shoulder, getting flat is v easy

freezingprocess

LimaBiker

Freezingprocess that dog looks so comfortable <3

Here's my kitty chilling on a pride flag. I think she's trying to tell me something.

Stoner Sloth

some great chilling and sleeping pets! thanks friends, this cheers me up!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

:3:

LimaBiker posted:

Here's my kitty chilling on a pride flag. I think she's trying to tell me something.

Cat wants attention!

Areola Grande

Gerald

freezingprocess

LimaBiker posted:

My dog Milo is super chill. He's got life figured out. Naps and treats and plates with egg residue on them.

ChubbyChecker

a good boy

RickRogers

I miss having a dog, will have to search for "chill dogs needing home" and see what comes up

Mekchu

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is io, she's 3

she is also incredibly aggressive with wanting food from me if i go anywhere near the kitchen. gf and i think she has a blackhole instead of a stomach.

xcheopis

Mekchu posted:

this is io, she's 3

she is also incredibly aggressive with wanting food from me if i go anywhere near the kitchen. gf and i think she has a blackhole instead of a stomach.

Fuss the belly!

I'm pretty sure my Smudge was actually a tapeworm in an exceptionally cunning disguise.

Areola Grande

It's snowing outside

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

prepuce repurposed posted: