Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

Jeffrey of BEZOS is keeping anti aging technology from us!!!!!! Also he sent me the wrong kitten calendar, this is the one where they are hanging in there and clearly I ordered the calendar where they are batting at bubbles!!!!!!!!

If nut was here he would have protected us from this :(

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Jeffrey of BEZOS is keeping anti aging technology from us!!!!!!

that's pretty bad but maybe he has his reasons and...

quote:

Also he sent me the wrong kitten calendar, this is the one where they are hanging in there and clearly I ordered the calendar where they are batting at bubbles!!!!!!!!

that MONSTER

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Prof. Crocodile

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

I had five total cats growing up, four of which are still alive but they all live in Mexico now.

Oh man oh man oh man, please let there be a story about cats pulling off a daring heist, fleeing US law enforcement, and settling down anonymously in Mexico to escape extradition. :pray:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Nut told me I looked pretty and then shoved me face first into the mud, plus I heard he's on the BEZOS payroll.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

Nut told me I looked pretty and then shoved me face first into the mud

This just means he like likes you

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Nut told me I looked pretty and then shoved me face first into the mud, plus I heard he's on the BEZOS payroll.

nut gave you a free mud pack and a compliment! and for this he has to endure such slanderous allegations of being a prawn for Big Beezo?

for shame - i hope those harribux are worth it

Prof. Crocodile

Look I want to take a minute to address some accusations that have been flying around. The fact is that I leave BYOB open on my browser while I am at work so I can post more efficiently at lunch and so on. While this necessarily means that I am on BYOB a lot without posting, I am NOT a lurker and I do not appreciate being characterized as such.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

This just means he like likes you

Ok real talk, I'm breaking out of this for a second to tell y'all this:

Please never ever ever say this to anyone, especially not a child, because I literally thought it was okay to be abused when I was An Actual Adult because of that.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Please never ever ever say this to anyone, especially not a child, because I literally thought it was okay to be abused when I was An Actual Adult because of that.

sorry you got put through that friend

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

You're completely right, sorry for making light of it :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm at work singing the Skechers song to myself in the parking lot because I don't wanna go in.

biosterous

us, to our contracted photo print lab: please print four each of all of these images at this size

lab: two each, got it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I think I might actually walk the gently caress out. The warehouse kid just failed to actually pull orders one entire day. Now everyone is yelling at me.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

I think I might actually walk the gently caress out. The warehouse kid just failed to actually pull orders one entire day. Now everyone is yelling at me.

JFC what is wrong with these jerks? Other than being jerks

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Prof. Crocodile

Kief Richards posted:

We all have ups and downs at work and at times like this it is important to stop and ask yourself: “did I remember to swipe that case of whisky before waking out?”

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's just a really push pull environment, and like, I get that it's a small business in a pandemic and all, but I'm real tired of not being able to work from home in a pandemic and getting yelled at and vastly underpaid for not doing a thing that I am not even assigned to do, even like with body language or hints. I don't need a lot of supervision but I'm also not a goddamned psychic.

And to that end, I would really appreciate it if my boss would stop replying to emails I received and copying the customer while saying rude as poo poo things.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

It's just a really push pull environment, and like, I get that it's a small business in a pandemic and all, but I'm real tired of not being able to work from home in a pandemic and getting yelled at and vastly underpaid for not doing a thing that I am not even assigned to do, even like with body language or hints. I don't need a lot of supervision but I'm also not a goddamned psychic.

And to that end, I would really appreciate it if my boss would stop replying to emails I received and copying the customer while saying rude as poo poo things.

drat that's horseshit. I'm sorry you're having that happen. I wish I could write your boss a Strongly Worded Letter.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The funny part is that the longest lasting employee in this position before me was four months and she just left a note, walked out and never came back.

Escape From Noise

These kind of places tend to have a pattern as I'm sure you know. It's always a weird little piece of the puzzle to find when you start working at a place

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yup. I'm stuck because of the pandemic but at the rate this is going I'm going to just dip and file for unemployment until something else opens up.

I already have one coworker, with whom I share an office, who has gotten covid and is currently being required to work from home the entire time she's sick. But they still won't let me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Anyway here BYOB I drew you a butthole on my phone

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That's a good butthole :hai:

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

So it goes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You get me

Goons Are Gifts

I just followed a conversation between an interviewer and the lady he was interviewing, I don't know the topic:
"What country do you like the most?"
"Shanghai."
"What feeling do you associate with it?"
"Asia."
"A feeling?"
"Oh yes, the difference between old and new."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, because there are so many skyscrapers."
"I mean, is that really a feeling?"
"Well, okay, you're right. Istanbul maybe."

I feel like this is not going to end up being a good investment for whoever made that interview.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hi

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Ho

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

lali-ho

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
La-li-lu-le-lo!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Kief Richards posted:

:sadwave::cabot:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Kief Richards posted:

Hot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In other news someone stole the bike rack off the back of my car at work.

Okay? Like it came with the car and they didn't gently caress up my car but like, ask me and I'll give it to you.

Prof. Crocodile

lali-ho

how is the airship coming along?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Kief Richards posted:

In other news someone stole the bike rack off the back of my car at work.

Okay? Like it came with the car and they didn't gently caress up my car but like, ask me and I'll give it to you.

Your work parking lot sounds like a magical wild west

Heather Papps

hello friend

so a few days ago i do a cartoonish pratfall and make myself sore, and yesterday i made and rapidly consumed a tuna sammich, then slice of toast with butter in a weed daze. while putting the bread away i notice some mold and toss the last few slices and kick myself for not freezing half like i usually do.
last night around 3 in the morning the mold had done it's work and today has been an utter write off.

i hope my foibles are entertaining to anyone at all besides myself

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Heather Papps posted:

so a few days ago i do a cartoonish pratfall and make myself sore, and yesterday i made and rapidly consumed a tuna sammich, then slice of toast with butter in a weed daze. while putting the bread away i notice some mold and toss the last few slices and kick myself for not freezing half like i usually do.
last night around 3 in the morning the mold had done it's work and today has been an utter write off.

oof. lol tho

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Your work parking lot sounds like a magical wild west

It basically is. It's across a river from the city and it's a tooootally different world over here. Big trucks on lift kits, corn fields, a loving Target in the middle of nowhere, a Starbucks attached to a BreadCo. It's loving weird. I hate it. It's extremely Missouri.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

Brøthër do not dïë

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist