Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Based. This game is gonna kill egirls with BPD and colored hair by the hundreds if not thousands.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
ultimately i think its a situation where we have a moral responsibility to buy and play cyberpunk 2077. reports suggest that CDPR used massive amounts of unpaid overtime and crunch on their workers to finish the game and so at this point to not buy it is you saying that all the suffering and exploitation experienced by those workers was meaningless to you and it was for nothing

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Based. This game is gonna kill egirls with BPD and colored hair by the hundreds if not thousands.

I think half of them were hired to record the soundtrack

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

I think half of them were hired to record the soundtrack

No they were made into quest giving npc’s

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bicyclops posted:

has anyone linked that one reviewer that spent his 16 hours trying to see a sex scene, then finally awkwardly asked one of the devs to show him one (they helped him find one), and then says that there are too many tits in the game and that the sex scenes are awkward?

Lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

THese AAA developers have shown their whole rear end but only a fraction of pussy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

apropos to nothing posted:

ultimately i think its a situation where we have a moral responsibility to buy and play cyberpunk 2077. reports suggest that CDPR used massive amounts of unpaid overtime and crunch on their workers to finish the game and so at this point to not buy it is you saying that all the suffering and exploitation experienced by those workers was meaningless to you and it was for nothing

i'm going to say their suffering was deserved because they're polish

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnA7tepsc7s

Kojima style feels trailer FTW. God Im hype..

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

apropos to nothing posted:

it's cool that CDPR created an actual Velen theme park, where you play the residents of Swampville, and made it their game company.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

All of the people they worked to death came directly on to this game after working themselves to death to finish witcher 3 and the DLC lol poland is so cool

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

All of the people they worked to death came directly on to this game after working themselves to death to finish witcher 3 and the DLC lol poland is so cool

Good. Hope they crunched my dick.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i dont think anyone needed to put in extra hours to shrink that thing down

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fully preloaded this entire girthmonster into my refund cannon, set to fire at 8:59pm tomorrow night.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fully preloaded this entire girthmonster into my refund cannon, set to fire at 8:59pm tomorrow night.

Lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

net cafe scandal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnA7tepsc7s

Kojima style feels trailer FTW. God Im hype..

An ASMR experience

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I bought this and will be playing on minimum specs in a dining chair at my wife's makeup table, like a boss.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I bought this and will be playing on minimum specs in a dining chair at my wife's makeup table, like a boss.
Sounds like you should investigate Google Stadia so that you can experience this graphical masterpiece with a full 10 teraflops of power while seated on a cozy couch in front of your 55" OLED TV, all thanks to the power of the Cloud, OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Game so good it came to my house, greased me up like a hog, and chased me around with a pizza paddle.

I kept screaming "No cyberpunk-chan!"
But you know it didn't stop!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Game so good it came to my house, greased me up like a hog, and chased me around with a pizza paddle.

I kept screaming "No cyberpunk-chan!"
But you know it didn't stop!

Oh word?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cool poo poo I heard in five minutes of watching a stream of this:

[Revving up detective Xray Vision Red Eyes Mode] "Okay so I need to pick up ALL the junk items so I can keep crafting."

Then he slowly and very badly animatedly approached a guy with a gun in a courtyard and while the guy was looking at him distracted him with a rock or w/e and then walked up and snapped his neck epicly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Wormskull posted:

[Revving up detective Xray Vision Red Eyes Mode] "Okay so I need to pick up ALL the junk items so I can keep crafting."

Then he slowly and very badly animatedly approached a guy with a gun in a courtyard and while the guy was looking at him distracted him with a rock or w/e and then walked up and snapped his neck epicly.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Wormskull posted:

cyber punk

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let's [redacted] the offices of CD Project Red post haste.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
i can't wait to play the game that loving kills you in a few hours

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sex Tragedy posted:

i can't wait to play the game that loving kills you in a few hours

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Axl Rose voice* You know where you are? You're in Cyberpunk 2077, baby. You're gonna die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

cyberplop