Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Mimesweeper posted:

I really appreciate that after the Jagganoth magical clone army fired a swarm of homing arrows, that shot down the giant dragon horse's meteor storm, before curving back to be blocked at the last moment by a huge explosion of ice spikes, from the omniscient sorcerer who already knew they were coming because she saw the Entire Universe and went insane, Dave is still just out here punching stuff real good.

Angry punchman broke one of Jagganoth's swords. That's the closest thing to a setback he's had so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mimesweeper posted:

I really appreciate that after the Jagganoth magical clone army fired a swarm of homing arrows, that shot down the giant dragon horse's meteor storm, before curving back to be blocked at the last moment by a huge explosion of ice spikes, from the omniscient sorcerer who already knew they were coming because she saw the Entire Universe and went insane, Dave is still just out here punching stuff real good.

Something to consider that so far what they've been doing is likely just trading light blows with eachother, the only really serious attack we've seen was that last one aimed at Mottom.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Something to consider that so far what they've been doing is likely just trading light blows with eachother, the only really serious attack we've seen was that last one aimed at Mottom.

I dunno, everything Jagganoth's done looks like he's aiming to kill or cripple his target. I'm not sure he's the kind of guy who toys with people in a fight.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Yeah I don't know about light blows, he walked into the room by nuking the coliseum and the first hit Dave dodged pretty much nuked the city along the coast.

I think he's full on murderous intent and Dave just punches that good. And Incubus just dodges that good, which is pretty sweet in its own right.

One point I was making there about Jadis's ice spikes, this is Jadis. She already knows what's going to happen. That, to me, reads as Jagganoth pulled out his bow, did that magical martial arts clone bullshit, fired all those arrows with enough force and speed to obliterate a whole rear end meteor shower and curve them all back around to kill everyone in the blink of an eye. Jadis was only able to stop it in time because she was already prepared, and that was the best she could do against him.

Mimesweeper fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Dec 5, 2020

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Mottom has kind of been a little old lady only in this fight so far.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Donkringel posted:

Mottom has kind of been a little old lady only in this fight so far.

If Solomon and Mammon give her some breathing room, she might be able to wind up something special.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Darth Walrus posted:

If Solomon and Mammon give her some breathing room, she might be able to wind up something special.
The curse of being a Black Mage.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mimesweeper posted:

Yeah I don't know about light blows, he walked into the room by nuking the coliseum and the first hit Dave dodged pretty much nuked the city along the coast.

I'm talking what'd be considered light blows compared to what they're actually capable of if they really put their minds to it. Remember there is a second Sun in the sky because a man put it there.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm talking what'd be considered light blows compared to what they're actually capable of if they really put their minds to it. Remember there is a second Sun in the sky because a man put it there.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

If Solomon had given Mottom some breathing room she wouldn't be doing so for much longer. Breathing that is.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Mottom should be riding Mammon's head shooting lightning bolts.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Darth Walrus posted:

I dunno, everything Jagganoth's done looks like he's aiming to kill or cripple his target. I'm not sure he's the kind of guy who toys with people in a fight.

Mammon stuck his neck right into being-chopped-off range and Jagganoth politely backed off, picked up his bow, and aimed it away.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Mammon has proven pretty resilient to having a sword shoved in his neck and Jagg had to do that sick counter against the meteor swarm.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Mimesweeper posted:

An end-game Romancing SaGa party.

Just missing a robot with a chainsaw.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kramjacks posted:

Mottom should be riding Mammon's head shooting lightning bolts.
She hates him too much to do that.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Grouchio posted:

She hates him too much to do that.

I also feel like tactically, giving Jaggy the opportunity to kill two birds with one particularly sharp rock is not a great idea.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Theseringsarentjustdecorative.bitch

Hung Gar kung fu continues to be The Best.

See also: the tailor from Kung Fu Hustle.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1336496962619797510?s=09

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Oh, there's the thing that would make us angry.

standard.deviant
May 17, 2012

Globally Indigent
gently caress.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Panel 4 and 6 are ripe for a editing magic loop, just saying.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

NO

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Panel 4 and 6 are ripe for a editing magic loop, just saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8yC02d7UZY&t=498s
Timestamped. (8:18)

sirtommygunn posted:

Oh, there's the thing that would make us angry.
:ohdear:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Hey she's still breathing. You can see the vapor being exhaled.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
hey I remember these guys!

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Where's Cio though

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

And Princess and Zaid.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
gone, reduced to atoms.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

sorry but she died instantly off-camera

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

If Nyave is dead I will pick up the Wheel and hit all of you with it, and then myself

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Just Nyave? C'mon Abbadon I think the full 'thing we hate' has still yet to arrive.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I enjoyed the panel of dave getting yeeted.

An if nyave dies I do to you all what dave got done to him

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
They're going to check her wound, and there won't be any human flesh in there.

Just worms.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Darth Walrus posted:

Just worms.
Oh God, please no. :ohdear:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Darth Walrus posted:

Just worms.

Nah, Gog's followers just have a single worm in them from what we've seen. They only get more when he uses one as point of entry, presumably spontaneously reproducing enough worms from inside that person to burst out and make a flashy entrance.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Ok, I'm deeply concerned by Nyaeve's head injury... but not enough to stop enjoying Dave flying right back into the fight.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Dave going zoom in the background is fantastic.

What if Nyave dies and it makes Allison spiral into some dark place where she cuts her hair and loses an eye and gets some really bitchin boots

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nah, Gog's followers just have a single worm in them from what we've seen. They only get more when he uses one as point of entry, presumably spontaneously reproducing enough worms from inside that person to burst out and make a flashy entrance.

I pictured a more gradual process where after a while you're mostly worms.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Time to expend some expendables

Would they really fridge Nyave though? idk

Most media only has a character slot for 1 Black Woman but it's a bit cynical for Abaddon

Victis fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Dec 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
She's hurt but she's breathing, but I bet she's fine.

Cio is totally dead though.