Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Axl Rose voice* You know where you are? You're in Cyberpunk 2077, baby. You're gonna die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Let's [redacted] the offices of CD Project Red post haste.

Sex Tragedy posted:

i can't wait to play the game that loving kills you in a few hours

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Axl Rose voice* You know where you are? You're in Cyberpunk 2077, baby. You're gonna die

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Jeff Gerstmann: "They learned all the wrong lessons from GTA"

Sounds awesome lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm sure the driving is bad because there's never been an open world game with good driving but the cars look super cool at least.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Nvidia released game ready drivers for this and my monitor colors look 10x better now

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

American McGay posted:

I'm sure the driving is bad because there's never been an open world game with good driving but the cars look super cool at least.

He was actually talking about the story and the missions

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yall stay mad while I'm over here having 6 grand mal seizures

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Having a seizure where I fall into a fugue state that feels like it stretches 10 years: I became the strongest Machine Learning Shaman in Night City. My crew salvaged the best crafting materials from the zed zone, daily. We held massive greaser weddings and smashed cryptobooze bottles all over our asses and faces. Even tha Klownz ended up bending the knee after we jacked into their holo diaper factory, rendering their standing on the BadAzz leaderboards virtually cucked. Level 5 Chain wallets. +Cool dildos. We had it all-

Me, coming to on the floor, piss everywhere: Holy poo poo. That quest was loving awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Sex Tragedy posted:

i can't wait to play the game that loving kills you in a few hours

agreed, Sex Tragedy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Having a seizure where I fall into a fugue state that feels like it stretches 10 years: I became the strongest Machine Learning Shaman in Night City. My crew salvaged the best crafting materials from the zed zone, daily. We held massive greaser weddings and smashed cryptobooze bottles all over our asses and faces. Even tha Klownz ended up bending the knee after we jacked into their holo diaper factory, rendering their standing on the BadAzz leaderboards virtually cucked. Level 5 Chain wallets. +Cool dildos. We had it all-

Me, coming to on the floor, piss everywhere: Holy poo poo. That quest was loving awesome.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
im a street samurai. gonna hack a cyborg with my defcon 5 netrunner augs and cut off its head with my metal gear rising revengeance style katana blade, then head on down to greedos to get fitted for a new penis. and then when i get home im gonna play cyberpunk 2077

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I hope you post that exact dream in the dreams thread

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

desperately trying to spell "put more perks into Cool" with my right eyelid to the nurse continuing my save file as i lie in bed like that diving bell and the butterfly guy

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope you post that exact dream in the dreams thread

unable to beg her to stop or even cry as the nurse plays my actual recording of Skyrimiserables over and over again, courtesy of the Imp Zone

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Bicyclops posted:

desperately trying to spell "put more perks into Cool" with my right eyelid to the nurse continuing my save file as i lie in bed like that diving bell and the butterfly guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Six dicks and two pussies? What is this, Friday night at my neighbor's house? But seriously folks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d5sxMyYazo ultiamte soyny fail. this will be epic on the x

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"It's not a withdrawl seizure I'm just waiting for my 30* series card to come in." I patiently tell the nurse buzzer/tv remote that doesn't seem to summon anyone or change the volume. Pretty soon the cramps in my legs will stop and I can piss on my own again. Thanks CDPR.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

unable to beg her to stop or even cry as the nurse plays my actual recording of Skyrimiserables over and over again, courtesy of the Imp Zone

lollll

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's out. Rev up the refund timers, boys.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I don't know if the "50 gig day one patch" is actually a thing on consoles but on steam it's just 3gb. Praise Gabe N!

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
This had better arrive in the post tomorrow!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

else i’ll stick me head in the loo innit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

incredible. cdproject red has done it again

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i have to wait for the PS4 release on Thursday at midnight, but all of you will have been killed by the game before you can post spoilers

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It's out. Rev up the refund timers, boys.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This thread has been commandeered by trolls trying in vain to recreate the next shrinking horse nutsack. I'm out.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
NSFW

https://twitter.com/FiskyBizniz/status/1336696420699660288?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Lmfao