Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
2 pages later:

"I worked hard for the second place and then what? there is always someone better. No matter how high I reach, there will always be someone above me. Is this worth it?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

hyphz posted:

But don't they call you Nii-San?

If he fails to get first and kills himself over it, he'll obviously become fourth...

Cousin Cake
Oct 23, 2020

NEET.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Ah yes, the sort of criminal who tries to avoid being caught.
The other sort of criminal.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Very interesting, Tohru, I'm sure you're the first person to think of such things. It's not like you could fill a small library with books written by experts on criminal psychology and the effects of punishment on recidivism. Just continue constructing your own narrative and reaching your own 10-second conclusions on these topics because, once again, you are literally the first person to ever to think about them.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Devils Affricate posted:

Very interesting, Tohru, I'm sure you're the first person to think of such things. It's not like you could fill a small library with books written by experts on criminal psychology and the effects of punishment on recidivism. Just continue constructing your own narrative and reaching your own 10-second conclusions on these topics because, once again, you are literally the first person to ever to think about them.

He's not real, he can't hear you

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

So is Crime NEET going to do more crime or is this just more incessant navel-gazing?

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
lol if you aren’t here for the incessant navelgazing as well as the crime and the onigiri

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yeah if you want a fast paced crime drama you have come to the wrong place

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Mordja posted:

He's not real, he can't hear you

I fuckin hate you internet atheists

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

nishi koichi posted:

lol if you aren’t here for the incessant navelgazing as well as the crime and the onigiri

im here for sushitrains but he quit that job cos hes a loser neet

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Oh no she has an advanced case of the anime eyes

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope he started like one day too late to get credit or didn't work enough hours or something lol

Alternatively, seeing his name in the credits, and knowing that others will too, fills him with pride and he becomes a full time QA analyst and stops being so NEET

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
i feel like the only person here who wants to see neet shape up and be a better person

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

nishi koichi posted:

i feel like the only person here who wants to see neet shape up and be a better person

You are not alone

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

QA chan no longer sparkles and twinkles. I fear that symbolizes growing disillusionment I'm NEET.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Your phone's autocorrect has quite a low opinion of you

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

The NEET has been us all along

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

nishi koichi posted:

im rooting NEET across all of the timelines

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

im rooting NEET across all of the timelines

You must like the character a lot to be rooting him so much.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I feel like NEET could've done a better job killing his parents and I hope he gets it right in the part-time adventure timeline.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I feel like NEET could've done a better job killing his parents and I hope he gets it right in the part-time adventure timeline.

He's going to go mad and slam his dad's head into every surface of their house, looking for collision issues.

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

projecthalaxy posted:

He's going to go mad and slam his dad's head into every surface of their house, looking for collision issues.

The police helpfully fill out a bug report for him

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

When a name is given in both Japanese and English, I will just leave it as it is - unless someone figures out a way to translate the English names into Spanish.
Note: That means the family name is first. Hmm... now I'm not sure if I should change that...

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Chunderbucket posted:

The police helpfully fill out a bug report for him

genuinely lolled

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

So much anime that goes down the pop philosophy angle is this, lol. High school level "smart enough to think about and abstract a thing, not smart enough to actually do research or think outside of one's own experiences"

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Out of the box thinking there, Tohru, outstanding!

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Tohru being downright productive is a new plot twist

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

i wish i had the "supreme commander" position on my development team

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Part-time NEET will successfully kill both his parents but it will be ruled a suicide and he'll get away with it.

He will then meet a girl who wont be interested in him, but they will then begin dating after he tells the story of his tragic past.

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

simplefish posted:

Ah yes, the sort of criminal who tries to avoid being caught.
The other sort of criminal.

Not every criminal is clever enough to know how to throw the investigation into chaos.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Note: The English names here are sorted family name last. Seems like they are just making it harder for the debuggers by giving them the list to check with in one order, but the names appear on the screen in another.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Brother Make posted:

Note: The English names here are sorted family name last. Seems like they are just making it harder for the debuggers by giving them the list to check with in one order, but the names appear on the screen in another.

Good question neet, are they ms paint pictures or photos? how can we tell?

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

simplefish posted:

They have thick outlines so I think that means they are drawings. Real life and photographs only have 1px thick outlines.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

simplefish posted:

They could be avatars instead of life portraits.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i assume akira torimura is a take on akira toriyama. does anyone know who the other one is meant to be

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I hope this is the Japanese equivalent of Clive Barkers Jericho. That bastard of a credit roll almost takes 35 minutes. Do you want to know who every employe of the lawyer firm Codemasters uses is? They got yo back.
Kojima ain't got nothing on that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

yeah actually they will posted:

i assume akira torimura is a take on akira toriyama. does anyone know who the other one is meant to be

I hope I don't misspell, but I think it's Yurii Horii - the main director of Dragon Quest games, I believe. Not surprising, given the other nods.