Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Going to be playing this on a GTX 1070 (since current gen cards are still impossible to buy without a 100%+ markup) and a TR1950x (Good for 3D rendering and generally bad for playing games) at 2560x1440. Not looking good for me based on these recommended settings.

it'll play, who cares if you can't see your reflection off the table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

the GOG "extras" sourcebook PDF appears to be a 258 page scan of the original 1991 CP sourcebook

neato

edgar_
Sep 4, 2003

kampen mot gud og hvite krist er i gang
Grimey Drawer
Corpo: LinkedIn
Street Kid: Tiktok
Nomad: FarmersOnly

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gamerofthegame posted:

it'll play, who cares if you can't see your reflection off the table

Low actually runs and hell even medium. I'm just totally shocked. Now I wish I could just accept the ToS for GeForce Now.

Still I'm amazed it didn't just CTD or become a slide show.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

pmchem posted:

the GOG "extras" sourcebook PDF appears to be a 258 page scan of the original 1991 CP sourcebook

neato

Hell yeah

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cyberspunk 2077

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I did a sudoku level on my switch and when I looked up it was done.

I'M JACKING IN!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

If you like that don't forget the Cyberpunk Humble bundle which has everything for $15.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Low actually runs and hell even medium. I'm just totally shocked. Now I wish I could just accept the ToS for GeForce Now.

Still I'm amazed it didn't just CTD or become a slide show.

it just came out and the details are probably a few patches back, so it'll clean up to what is "proper" in a few days in all likelihood

i think it was df that already implied that it probably could run higher then expected, just not ultra+RT obv

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

GOG extras also have the entire OST in mp3, wav, and flac formats

~37 mp3's

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
YES THE TOS HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!

Rhaegar
Jul 16, 2006
Is anyone getting errors logging into GoG Galaxy. I'm getting "Oops! Something went wrong." It was working an hour ago when I preloaded.

Man this sucks so bad.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Hacker voice: I'm in

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

the GOG extras "Big City Dreams" comic PDF is ~286MB and 53 pages

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I am playing the game, defaulted to ultra, so far I'm jacked in.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
hate to link to reddit but this finally is relevant to me.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Saw my first t-pose GOTY

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

pmchem posted:

aim assist is on by default on PC?

I hope that does not apply to keyboard+mouse?

You can turn it off in options under gameplay, so pick whatever you want

there's 3 levels, full, low, and off

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

*heavy breathing*

I just saw like eight notifications, all in a row, of friends launching the game. It was a bit surreal.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I figured I'd play this game through GeForce Now but that was a mistake. First I bought it on Steam then found out only the GOG version is currently available on GeForce Now. So I refunded the Steam version and bought the GOG version but then even with a Founder's Subscription there's a queue to get assigned a machine, and every time I log into my GOG account through the GeForce Now launcher I get a generic "oops something went wrong" error.

If it's not working by the time I get off work I will take it as a sign that this game is not meant for me ~

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL you get grill options

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Anno posted:

I'm just gonna go see what kind of concurrent numbers we're looking at early on here while I download these last couple gigs.

*clicks Stats*

:staredog:

Okay, I'll bite, what i-

:stare:

That's just the early birds, I figure that number is gonna go real high later on.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
GeForce Now owns. I'm running it will Ultra Raytracing at 1080p with no hitches.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

ErrEff posted:

Okay, I'll bite, what i-

:stare:

How is this possible when everyone staring at a progress bar?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
:nws: https://twitter.com/droobis/status/1336834481253216262

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Maybe it’s just me but the DLSS in this game does NOT look sharp. Everything looks smeared in jelly even with CA off.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Haha all the early access streamers just had their private beta janked and were told to switch to live.
Only a breezy 50GB patch while a million people are watching.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

stev posted:

How is this possible when everyone staring at a progress bar?

bought it on GOG, no need for a progress bar, already in-game

:smug:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

deep dish peat moss posted:

I figured I'd play this game through GeForce Now but that was a mistake. First I bought it on Steam then found out only the GOG version is currently available on GeForce Now. So I refunded the Steam version and bought the GOG version but then even with a Founder's Subscription there's a queue to get assigned a machine, and every time I log into my GOG account through the GeForce Now launcher I get a generic "oops something went wrong" error.

If it's not working by the time I get off work I will take it as a sign that this game is not meant for me ~

Weird it said 15 minutes for me and then loaded right up. It's worth it though. Trust me.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MazelTovCocktail posted:

GeForce Now owns. I'm running it will Ultra Raytracing at 1080p with no hitches.

This sounds great, I might get skip xbox and do this

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I've been watching credits roll while alt-tabbed for like 15 minutes

there are a lot of people in the game's credits

agwho
Aug 25, 2009

gently caress SNEEP posted:

lol yeah i'm getting the same

FYI, I ran the file validation tool in Steam and it found 4 hosed up files, so downloading another 29 gb of data. :suicide:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I just walked up to a food stand and the man in the cowboy hat in the booth keeps yelling at me

"I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE"
"GET OUT OF TOWN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE"

without moving his lips.

I don't know if I'm sick or the game is glitched.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Empress Brosephine posted:

This sounds great, I might get skip xbox and do this

One thing is you'll be limited to 1080p...but eh I'm cool with that. Also I don't even have an ethernet plug in and it's just wifi. I'm very pleasantly surprise.

Funny enough turning off ray tracing and just going to ultra looks better.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

exquisite tea posted:

Maybe it’s just me but the DLSS in this game does NOT look sharp. Everything looks smeared in jelly even with CA off.

it looks pretty good to me, with dlss quality

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Some of these scars are cool and some of them are ritual scarification things that are extremely loving cool

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Now my GeForce Now app won't even open at all.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

exquisite tea posted:

dlss quality, RT on

no dlss, RT on

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Gotta quit to watch Amazing Race with my SO but wanted to complain about the fact that on my primary mouse, the scroll wheel doesn't work at all. I use a wireless Logitech MX Ergo (trackball). So I have to either use the arrow keys or my second mouse. Pretty annoying considering the scroll wheel works fine in everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

maybe those benchmarks were off cuz im getting 50 fps stable with RT ultra settings on a 3060ti