Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
You know I was a little down about the result, conceding three after a good start across all competitions, playing badly.

Thank you to Celtic FC for their performance against Sparta Prague’s reserve side. Really put it into perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
drat Milan got fuckin beat the hell out of. Oh well!

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Gigi Galli posted:

drat Milan got fuckin beat the hell out of. Oh well!

yeah and their football team lost last night too

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Total Meatlove posted:

There’s a few names you’d recognise. Taarabt worries me. Otamendi and Vertonghen as centre backs as well.

Looking back, your worry about the quality of our center backs is endearing.

Rangers already showed proper quality last year, and while Benfica is a mental mess right now, you pulled the strings for the majority of the two matches due to your own merit.

I think both teams are virtually assured to be through to the next stage, so best of luck and may you reach as far as you can go while Benfica will happily crash and burn on the first elimination round.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Mans posted:

Looking back, your worry about the quality of our center backs is endearing.

Rangers already showed proper quality last year, and while Benfica is a mental mess right now, you pulled the strings for the majority of the two matches due to your own merit.

I think both teams are virtually assured to be through to the next stage, so best of luck and may you reach as far as you can go while Benfica will happily crash and burn on the first elimination round.

I mean no one could see Otamendi deciding he wanted some games off. Pizze? Looks a player, don’t know who you brought on late in the first game but the movement across the front four/five was insane.

Meet in the semi finals, everyone tries to avoid Madrid.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The Celtic Milan dead rubber is providing some interesting goalkeeping and defending so far.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Total Meatlove posted:

The Celtic Milan dead rubber is providing some interesting goalkeeping and defending so far.

3rd Milan goal was lovely

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hauge owns

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Cop just scored a goal and definitely broke his bollocks running full speed into the post

https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/1334599105486721025?s=21

Total Meatlove fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Dec 3, 2020

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Phil Babb was the worst I've seen for that. He actually slid into the post if I remember right.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Total Meatlove posted:

Cop just scored a goal and definitely broke his bollocks running full speed into the post

https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/1334599105486721025?s=21

“What a fantastic ball that is” - Not that guy’s Doctor

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Gigi Galli posted:

Hauge owns

He really does. We have too many forwards doing well in good european clubs rn its insane.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

Gigi Galli posted:

Hauge owns

Every day he looks better and better.

Jesus, Milan ripped Bodo Glimt with Hauge.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

The state of the finish in YB Cluj... it pains me to say it but VAR would really be useful here. Cluj goalscorer seemed like he might have been offside, now the Cluj GK has been sent off after a little tap on an YB player's head... and now YB equalise in stoppage time and will probably go through (barring other shenanigans).

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

LOL now a straight red for a nothing tackle by an YB player

ANOTHER straight red, this time for a Cluj player who just insulted the ref to his face for 60 seconds until he got sent off (YB had already scored a second goal on a counter)

now the trainer gets a yellow, I think maybe 3 more yellows have been handed out, now I can hear the Cluj coaching staff shouting shame on you as they surround the ref--great work tonight mate

greazeball fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Dec 10, 2020

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hauge :D

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

He's my favorite op and I want to hug and kiss him

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Lille need to pull their finger out here

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Top of the fwiggen group, thank you Celtic for choosing today to be the least poo poo.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Gigi Galli posted:

Top of the fwiggen group, thank you Celtic for choosing today to be the least poo poo.

:tipshat:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

We'll now draw with kilmarnock because we over did it winning a meaningless game

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

jre posted:

We'll now draw with kilmarnock because we over did it winning a meaningless game

Good to see that Soro wasn’t a collective fever dream

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Wolfsberger v Tottenham

Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge

Real Sociedad v Manchester United

Benfica v Arsenal

Red Star Belgrade v AC Milan

Royal Antwerp v Rangers

Slavia Prague v Leicester

RB Salzburg v Villarreal

Braga v Roma

Krasnodar v Dinamo Zagreb

Young Boys v Bayer Leverkusen

Molde v Hoffenheim

Granada v Napoli

Maccabi Tel-Aviv v Shakhtar Donetsk

Lille v Ajax

Olympiakos v PSV Eindhoven

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The United and Arsenal matchups look to be the best. Granada - Napoli could be good.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
Newly signed Ajax striker Sebastien Haller missing from Europa League player list. Ajax is looking into why, they probably forgot him. Dutch record transfer at 22 million and in all likelihood he'll be in the audience lol

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
Yep, they forgot and he's definitively not playing.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
Also now their keeper Onana who is leagues better than the second keeper has a 12 month doping ban, goodbye this whole season I guess

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am glad that Benfica found in Arsenal a team as uninspired as us.

Still, complete domination from Arsenal. We have a good enough team to beat this Arsenal, but having a mummy for a coach is really ruining our chances.

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015

Mans posted:

I am glad that Benfica found in Arsenal a team as uninspired as us.

Still, complete domination from Arsenal. We have a good enough team to beat this Arsenal, but having a mummy for a coach is really ruining our chances.

Today the system unexpectedly worked (thanks to the luck gods), but yeah, watching Benfica games nowadays is driving me mad.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Never a penalty, Auba is garbage, can't wait to lose next week and all the lols will be had

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The Europa League is so good

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What an amazing goal for the equaliser.

Neither Arsenal nor Benfica have been any better today than last week. Whoever goes through will be easy picking for any of the serious teams that will to the next round.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
lmao

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao that was proper defending.

Whatever, I'll take it. Just hold for 30 minutes.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

surely willian is the answer

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mans posted:

Just hold for 30 minutes.

We didn't

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Ajax is playing real bad. End of message.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

That Saka assist :tviv:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Up the Arse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hoffenheim letting Molde win, not sure what this German football team has against me