Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

me taking out the boss during a cutscene due to my maxed Body stat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA0DPBLJnzc

God lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I knew this thread was goonna be good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
drat I love when a game has a really late title card. Was easily like 6 hours in, which I guess is probably the amount of time I spent in White Orchard in TW3

edit: In the section immediately after that all the unique animations for vaulting and reloading and poo poo as Johnny are so cool

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Penis 2

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Sequel To Penis

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

discovered last night that if you look in the mirror with most hats, it turns your character bald

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

discovered last night that if you look in the mirror with most hats, it turns your character bald

Seems to be a common type of issue, my character’s pants disappear every time she looks in the mirror

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

looking in the mirror is the most performance taxing event in the game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

do characters react to what you wear? my dude is currently wearing gym shorts, a fedora, and a leather jacket because it had the best armor but i'm tempted to just walk around with dick hanging out to see if i get arrested.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Seems to be a common type of issue, my character’s pants disappear every time she looks in the mirror

*On a date* Haha wouldn't it be funny if your pants disappeared when you looked in the mirror

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*being dragged off to prison for public indecency, in george costanza voice* i was on a console! I was on a console!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

*being dragged off to prison for public indecency, in george costanza voice* i was on a console! I was on a console!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

do characters react to what you wear? my dude is currently wearing gym shorts, a fedora, and a leather jacket because it had the best armor but i'm tempted to just walk around with dick hanging out to see if i get arrested.

Wearing armor for stats ftl.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

It depends on which dick you selected.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
imagine wearing the armor that makes your stats better instead of the one that makes your dick hang out

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Leadthumb posted:

It depends on which dick you selected.

I chose the smallest dick and it clips out of certain pants.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the dicks clip out of all of the pants, i was thinking of just not wearing any.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just wrapped up Act 1. The lore drops were so severe I nearly blacked out.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's so sick. That track with the fiddle in it that sounds like a Witcher song during the act I climax is amazing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game has the best sound design of all time dude. The bg music, the street commotion, positional audio, distant ads playing... The gun shots. Car sounds... Menu SFX... Especially the hype music that plays in story related stuff. Very loving good poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nearly answered that rear end until I read it was about dicks, and their hardness. At which point I involuntarily popped off & wheeze laughed until my entire head turned maroon. Well played, you son of a bitch.

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Only bug i’ve had so far was a car spawning inside a building during a story mission putting me into an animation loop of getting knocked down, standing up, and getting knocked down until I loaded a previous save. Fuckin dying laughing last night. Game owns.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
had two crashes and some pop ins and poo poo like that. theres bugs but its no worse than any other open world game that has ever existed and people complaining about them are ridiculous. its prolly the most immersive game ive ever played even with the bugs, the game really makes you feel like Cyberpunk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

had two crashes and some pop ins and poo poo like that. theres bugs but its no worse than any other open world game that has ever existed and people complaining about them are ridiculous. its prolly the most immersive game ive ever played even with the bugs, the game really makes you feel like Cyberpunk

Actually it’s a fat, smelly tuR*mic starts clipping*R R. ‘ ‘ “ DDDD D dd !!!!!!!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Game so immersive I can't even tell if I'm playing it

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

keyboard spunk2005

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I thought a cyberpunk came to my house and kissed me!

But it was just my dog.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Game isn't terrible, would have been better with deus ex style hubs instead of an open world tho

actualy nm the open world is epic now when you get a bike

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Dec 12, 2020

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
definitely glad that i didnt get hyped for it and didnt care about or follow it for 10 years so i can enjoy it instead of all those who did the aforementioned and who hate it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I actually spent the whole time being hype about talking poo poo so it’s been a perfect, heh hmm, Release *squeaky fart sfx* for this gamer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

definitely glad that i didnt get hyped for it and didnt care about or follow it for 10 years so i can enjoy it instead of all those who did the aforementioned and who hate it

ya

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I actually spent the whole time being hype about talking poo poo so it’s been a perfect, heh hmm, Release *squeaky fart sfx* for this gamer.

:hai:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

💯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Just realized that if random NPCs are having a conversation it'll show up as "NCPD Officer:" in the subtitles, but then if you scan them, it switches to their names