Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1337573155859206144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH_2gfxCBQk

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Mike is leaving the channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2AJOdoXoTM

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
F

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

:rip:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mike matei is a great comedian with a spectacular cock. he's moving on to bigger and better things

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Gonna leave the YouTube channel with 10 million subscribers that I cofounded 15 years ago to focus on my Twitch streaming career where I play Atari games in my basement and record game audio off the TV speaker.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

we're all clapping and cheering and yes even making the patented "soy face" every time mike mattei grunts, glowers at the screen, and says this is bullshit in his high pitched voice during an epic yar's revenge sesh

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thank you FartSnifferAnal69_420 for gifting a sub to GIJoeTwasEpic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HGwRbMiVY

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This is huge

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

return of bootsy? :pray:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bootsy kicks so much rear end.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Wormskull posted:

Bootsy kicks so much rear end.

His performance in that doughnut contraption board game video always puts a huge, dumb grin on my face.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

james rofle has new fat friends who are much less likable than botsy AND now he's a successful bassist in an 80 style pop metal band and they're doing something else no one else has thought of in the past 30 years: covering videogame tunes. he doesn't NEED bbootsey anymore

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They tried giving Bootsy his own show and he immediately turned it into a 15 episode 9 hour snoozefest about how to successfully beat Battletoads. Then Mike chopped his head of with his razor sharp 10" hog while tagging every single video on the site with #mikematei and adding 27 ad breaks to each.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The battle roads video was hype.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ah, good ol' Mike, "I have always made good life decisions", Matei.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0YzkTFmq1k Remembered this awesome episode again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Streets of Rage 2.

Yes! That's my autobiography.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Mike will never recover from this scandal

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/klrrhl/update_mike_screenwave_has_had_the_twitter/

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Bootsy's sacking was based on a lie! :(

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
The amount of discussion on that subreddit for this topic is staggering

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that whole subreddit makes me even sadder than usual reddit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its dealt a major blow to the avgn fandom and a lot of us are finding it hard to swallow.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

that whole subreddit makes me even sadder than usual reddit

I saw that earlier and thought the same thing lol these ppl are psychotic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

it has people who hate avgn but like other cinemassacre stuff which is a completely alien position to me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plutonis posted:

it has people who hate avgn but like other cinemassacre stuff which is a completely alien position to me

@Plutonis

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

You aren't kidding

quote:

What's up with James?

- His main problem is lack of communications with the fans. Supposedly he's been working on a horror movie and his autobiography for a long time, but no concrete information has ever been released.

- He has regularly complained about how parenting takes a lot of his time, leading to the 'no time' meme. In his playthrough of MegaMan X with Mike, he famously said how they need to finish at exactly 5:40, since he'll need to take care of the kids then.

- This resulted in a lot of jokes and speculation about his personal life, especially questions about his wife April's support for his work.

- Similarly, in his video about BluRay format, James said that being able to watch a full movie in one sitting 'is a luxury', sparking the discussion once more.

- It's been speculated that the bad reception of AVGN movie took a toll on him to the point of possible depression and burning out. However soon after, James created some of the best episodes of his Board James series.

- Majority of our community is supportive of James and enjoy his solo videos a lot. The big problem is his lack of communication with the fans, which seems to be the main reason for all the speculation and jokes at his expense.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol. 'wtf this guy with young kids has no real time... must be burned out and depressed'

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

lol. 'wtf this guy with young kids has no real time... must be burned out and depressed'
Wish he'd do a better job of communicating all this with me, a guy who watches his YouTube vids. All I'm really asking...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

people didn't like the AVGN movie? what were they expecting lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

avgn sucks rear end

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

avgn sucks rear end
says here you originally registered for these forums with the username Elvis8Atari...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

You aren't kidding

The portal to Bizzarro world were everyone loves Mike, and has epic memes ragging on James and his huge family.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shempisthebeststoogeDeepDickeryarFan

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

avgn isn't bad because of his family. HE's bad becuase o fhis new shirt with 500 buttons that shows off his disgusting tatoo and his awful, awful music

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

plus he expects me to use express vpn over nord? uh, yeah. how about no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

shempisthebeststoogeDeepDickeryarFan