Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
Protip for the Wanmin Restaurant delivery: the closer teleport location in the north is a trap. You will get ambushed by hydro slimes while swimming, and there's not a lot you can do about it. Teleport to Domain of Guyun instead, it's a pretty easy stroll westwards. You'll have to dodge some hilichurl archers and some Ruin Guards, but just zigzagging a bit will work fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer
Today's Yangshu delivery actually got me a chest I'd missed, so thanks I guess!

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Bussamove posted:

Sup, wanted-someone-else-but-got-Diluc buddy.

I have Klee geared to the gills, literally any other 5* would have made me happy but here we are.

I am dreading getting Diluc because I am in the same situation. Just stay away.

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
ugh my rolls. Played since beginning of october, I've had 3 5*: Diluc (main carry), and 2 skyward harps. I'd like a bit more variety tbh. pretty disheartening, I think I might put the game down for a while soon, until there's more content. The endless grinding doesnt really do it for me.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashenai posted:

This is the right decision. You're going to get her eventually, just by grabbing her with a random off-banner pull or Acquaint Fate. I did some simulations, and way the math works out, we're all going to have all of the 4*s eventually. You actually can't avoid this happening even if you try. It will end up happening even if you somehow exclusively pull on the weapon banner (although it'll take years if you do that)! Don't chase a 4* unless they add actual utility to your lineup.

Yeah, listen to this guy, I had to do 60 pulls to finally get Choungyun on a rate up banner. I got Razor (dupes) and Xinyan twice, Zhongli and two 4 star weapons before he finally showed up.

On the plus side, now I can just hold out till Bennett shows back up in the Starglitter shop and buy him while hoarding my gems and waiting for new quests.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Mirello posted:

ugh my rolls. Played since beginning of october, I've had 3 5*: Diluc (main carry), and 2 skyward harps. I'd like a bit more variety tbh. pretty disheartening, I think I might put the game down for a while soon, until there's more content. The endless grinding doesnt really do it for me.

Uh sounds like you're pulling on the wrong banner? You should have gotten at least one banner 5 star if you're pulling on the character banner, every second is guaranteed to be the banner char.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
gently caress this good hunter delivery. The target is on a bunch of cliffs with no nearby teleport node and the loading from teleporting counts towards the timer.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Reading people's complaints about the event makes me think the tagline for it should have been Food Delivery: If You Think About It, Every Event is a Mona Event.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Deleter posted:

gently caress this good hunter delivery. The target is on a bunch of cliffs with no nearby teleport node and the loading from teleporting counts towards the timer.

Didn't make it the first time, picked two Anemo chars and the tallest guy I have, made it the second time with time to spare.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Yeah, gently caress this. It's not worth the effort and bullshit to try and find the path. These can't have been playtested. I'm on base PS4 and I lose 30 seconds just teleporting somewhere "near" the target then waddling past the infinite aggro range of every hilichurl on the map to get there.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Deleter posted:

Yeah, gently caress this. It's not worth the effort and bullshit to try and find the path. These can't have been playtested. I'm on base PS4 and I lose 30 seconds just teleporting somewhere "near" the target then waddling past the infinite aggro range of every hilichurl on the map to get there.

Yeah the load time nott pausing the timer is a giant kick in the nuts.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
It's sort of fascinating how bad the crossplatform support is and how much it's dragging the game down. The controls and the dungeons are doomed to be forever bad because of mobile (I doubt they'll ever fix the awful lock-on problems for example), but ironically the game doesn't even play that well on mobile. PS4 performance is just horrible by all accounts. It's very ambitious for a mobile game but the execution is just, welp.

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Dec 12, 2020

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
I found the good hunter one pretty normal to do, just start at the close portal on the dawn winery side and run north towards the path to stormterror's. Climb the cliff there. You need to dodge 2/3 archer shots that spawn in, but then it's just a free climb then glide to the guy.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I wish they'd at least be consistent with how the auto aim works, Venti will turn to fire his burst in the direction of the nearest enemy but Childe's ranged burst will always fire in front of him even if there are no enemies there. They're both circular AoEs why do they work different

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheFluff posted:

It's sort of fascinating how bad the crossplatform support is and how much it's dragging the game down. The controls and the dungeons are doomed to be forever bad because of mobile (I doubt they'll ever fix the awful lock-on problems for example), but ironically the game doesn't even play that well on mobile. PS4 performance is just horrible by all accounts. It's very ambitious for a mobile game but the execution is just, welp.

It runs fine on my PS4Pro except the load times are pretty long.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

Didn't make it the first time, picked two Anemo chars and the tallest guy I have, made it the second time with time to spare.

I hate that this worked. I picked Zhongli and two anemos and I did all of them easily. Why is the game like this.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Ashenai posted:

Protip for the Wanmin Restaurant delivery: the closer teleport location in the north is a trap. You will get ambushed by hydro slimes while swimming, and there's not a lot you can do about it. Teleport to Domain of Guyun instead, it's a pretty easy stroll westwards. You'll have to dodge some hilichurl archers and some Ruin Guards, but just zigzagging a bit will work fine.

You can also just clear a route out before you take it.

People don't realize this but enemies killed stay dead for a long time. It's even hypothetically possible for some insane person with high enough stats to clear the world of enemies.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
Can't you just resort to using the portable waypoint to cheese the poo poo outta the delivery missions? I haven't tried it but if it works then it'd trivialise that mission.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
You can. A lot of people went for the liyue treasure compass first so they don't yet have access to it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Man this event loving sucks, not worth the amount of time you have to put into it for 60 primos

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Osmosisch posted:

Uh sounds like you're pulling on the wrong banner? You should have gotten at least one banner 5 star if you're pulling on the character banner, every second is guaranteed to be the banner char.

Lol, I mean thats true. The big problem is I started playing right after venti ended. I didn't really want childe because I thought his play style is too complicated. Zhongli seems like a mess. I'm pretty close to my second pity on the character banner. I'm waiting for scaramouche I guess. Just kind of sucks to wait for months like that.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Mirello posted:

Lol, I mean thats true. The big problem is I started playing right after venti ended. I didn't really want childe because I thought his play style is too complicated. Zhongli seems like a mess. I'm pretty close to my second pity on the character banner. I'm waiting for scaramouche I guess. Just kind of sucks to wait for months like that.

Seems like it would suck worse to get a weapon you don't want...

Like, pulling on a character banner is 50% chance of that character, 50% chance of a random 5* character.

Pulling on the weapon banner is 50% chance of a 5* weapon, 50% chance of a random 5* character.

So even if you're not that interested in the character on the banner, as long as you'd rather have them than a random 5* weapon, you should be pulling on that one (or waiting).

(This is no longer true if you're in double-pity territory, because then you're guaranteed the banner character, but if I read your post right, you weren't there yet.)

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Man this event loving sucks, not worth the amount of time you have to put into it for 60 primos

i kinda like it, it's a refreshing little change of pace. you don't realize how much you rely on sprinting until it's taken away from you.

and it's really not that bad, time-wise. 1-2 minutes per delivery tops.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

the first one left a bad impression, the other two were easier but gently caress limiting your sprint

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Mirello posted:

FWIW you probably missed out on Tartaglia. Once you hit his last talent his playstyle mostly simplifies down to "Get some crit, hit E, and beat the everloving poo poo out of everything in sight.".

Add in a side order of "Occasionally hit Q to make everything around you explode with water-splosions" and that's it. Like i've mentioned before, he's a character that's extremely complex looking on the surface of it if you just look at his skills and don't plan out how they work. If you do however, it becomes apparent that his last talent turns him into a hilarious engine of melee destruction and that he's actually quite simple to play once you unlock it.

Osmosisch posted:

Yeah the load time nott pausing the timer is a giant kick in the nuts.

It might have been changed for other platforms but when I did it it was actually possible to pause the timer in the load screen.

The trick is that the big 5 or so second timer that starts things off pauses in the loading screen. I could hear it constantly ticking about 2x longer than it had left on it and only had the timer start after I got loaded in.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Dec 12, 2020

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I seem to be having the worst luck trying to farm crimson witch artifacts. I've got so many 5 stars for everything except the feather, which the game has yet to give me one. I feel like I'm going to get a +pyro% goblet before I see a 5* feather at this rate.

At least it's giving me a good opportunity to get better with using Tartaglia. He's quite fun now I'm getting the hang of him, although I'm still confused at how trying to use his burst twice during a single melee stance ends up with the second one switching you back to ranged stance and using that burst instead. I can't find anything that says if that's supposed to happen or not.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Mr Snips posted:

I seem to be having the worst luck trying to farm crimson witch artifacts. I've got so many 5 stars for everything except the feather, which the game has yet to give me one. I feel like I'm going to get a +pyro% goblet before I see a 5* feather at this rate.

At least it's giving me a good opportunity to get better with using Tartaglia. He's quite fun now I'm getting the hang of him, although I'm still confused at how trying to use his burst twice during a single melee stance ends up with the second one switching you back to ranged stance and using that burst instead. I can't find anything that says if that's supposed to happen or not.

At least you're not having to get a full set of Bolide for Xinyan. Yesterday every other match had some moron trying to run Diluc while I was running Tartaglia. Failing that, we'd have someone bring in a level 60 or so and gimp the team. Or loving barbara of all things. :stonk:

Also, it's almost certainly a bug. It also can happen outside of using the burst twice. I've gotten kicked out of the stance seemingly randomly, though I suspect I may have accidentally hit the burst key.

Edit: Also, I strongly recommend just doing a once over on the routes that require not getting hit by a mob or afflicted by an element. Just bring your DPS in and clear the route out and you'll save a massive amount of time and frustration. Mobs stay dead for at least hours on average. So that's more than enough time to do a 90 second run. :v:

Notably, if yesterday was any indication then the possible routes they give you potentially include the likes of a boss that can drop blues and purps or other loot in the area. So it's worth it t to do it anyways.

Granted, this may have changed with the new day. And if the gliding challenge is any indication they'll probably get harder. But it seems like they offer you ways to cheese almost all of the races.

gently caress that one that had the woman on the boat though. What a dirty trick. If you land wrong you might not even be able to turn around before getting wet. :stonk:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Dec 12, 2020

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
Question for the lorefiends: any idea wtf Oceanid is talking about? When you confront her, this is what she says:

Voice of the Water: So, murderers from our homeland have come on a futile journey to harass the people of the Qingce waters... Very well then. But be warned, her power shall crush any miscreant that would dare pollute these waters.

I don't understand what she could possibly mean by "murderers from our homeland". Any ideas?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Osmosisch posted:

It runs fine on my PS4Pro except the load times are pretty long.

I used to play on PS4Pro until I got a PS5 and the difference is just staggering, the frame rate difference alone has made me much better at the game because it's so much easier to see attacks coming in and properly dodge them.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Also I forgot to redeem my rewards from the abyss for getting xiangling and wowowow. Gonna have to get a decent cryo character or some level ups for floor 2 to get it 100% but I'm gonna end up with a 10 roll after another floor!

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Ashenai posted:

I don't understand what she could possibly mean by "murderers from our homeland". Any ideas?

Isn't that just your party? Excluding the Traveler, of course. Unless it means specifically the Traveler and is some of that Herrsher AU space colony poo poo.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Ruffian Price posted:

Isn't that just your party? Excluding the Traveler, of course. Unless it means specifically the Traveler and is some of that Herrsher AU space colony poo poo.

Traveller and Paimon are usually the only ones assumed to be in the party... and everyone else has different homelands anyway, some characters are from Mondstadt and others are from Liyue, so the "from our homeland" bit just doesn't make sense to me, no matter who it is supposed to refer to.

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

I'm having some trouble doing the AR 45 domain for the Crimson Witch artifacts, mostly because my DPS are pyro or electro. Can someone recommend a party that can take care of the slimes there?

Available Characters:
Klee
Diluc
Venti
Keqing
Diona
Sucorse (C2)
Noelle (C1)
Xinyan (C1)
Bennet
Fischl (C3)
Ningguang
Xingqiu
Beidou (C2)
Xiangling (C6)
Barbara (C4)
Lisa (C1)
Kaeya
Amber (C1)
Razor (C1)
Traveler (C6)

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Your diluc/keqing can't take them out with physical attacks? It's two slimes then if you cleanse the buff from the next monsters w/ Barbara pyro works ok.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 12, 2020

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Ashenai posted:

Question for the lorefiends: any idea wtf Oceanid is talking about? When you confront her, this is what she says:

Voice of the Water: So, murderers from our homeland have come on a futile journey to harass the people of the Qingce waters... Very well then. But be warned, her power shall crush any miscreant that would dare pollute these waters.

It's possible she's related to Osial.

Two :words: heavy theories I have that link to this:

1. Osial is implied to be a she, and the themes of the Oceanid clearly link to her. They also share the same themes of their appearance and technically have similar abilities (Hydro mimic bombs are just the artillery Osial fires if it was in a placeable form.). It's possible she's just trying to fend you off. In which case we just murder an innocent refugee every time we want some of those hydro ascension materials.

2. Osial was somehow corrupted. Which would make sense if we follow Honkai's lore about alternate universes. Each universe has a different version of a Honkai invasion. Sometimes it doesn't appear as some sort of shiny new energy source that fucks the planet up. Sometimes it doesn't issue forth in a horde of monsters damaging the planet. Sometimes it's just weird, or disturbingly insidious/ In fact, Kiana/the Unknown Goddess herself is not even a requisite! The further you get away from the branch of the imaginary tree* that HI3 and Genshin are on the more likely it's going to be something weird that has no context to what HI3 has.

To give an idea of how drastic the changes can be, in the current event there is a webisode going on in Honkai Impact 3 similar to the "Wanmin Restaurant" event with Zhongli and Childe. Only more detailed since it has cinematics, QTE heavy battles, etc, etc .

In this event a major character by name of Durandal dives into a "bubble"* in the Sea of Quanta*. In this pocket dimension the history of Earth took a far different turn. Alexandria** still exists, the city itself has somehow grown into what's implied to be a major superpower/country, and has somehow over the course of millennia managed to create a robotic workforce to ensure the populace doesn't need to ever do anything for themselves. Basically free luxury communism/automation for everyone in the vein of Star Trek or The Culture.

In addition to that, the major superpower in the western hemisphere is not the USA but the Inca Republic. It's implied that maybe the Inca built themselves up into a militarized superpower and conquered a fair bit of the world. So basically what happens in CK2 if you turn on the Aztec Invasion DLC only with the Inca instead. Suffice to say that poo poo is pretty bonkers.

Honkai shows up there too! Except it's in the form of an ever expanding wall that vaporizes anything it touches and pollutes the land so that horrible monstrosities (We're talking, Vampire the Masquerade-esque Tzimisce level monstrosities showing up.) mutate from the populace and roam the barren wastelands of the places it encompasses. It threatens to completely envelop the planet when Durandal shows up. Also, somehow Napoleon is alive and has apparently become the local Herrsher equivalent, which has everyone from the mainline Earth confused as hell since how the gently caress is he even alive at this point in the timeline? Queue heroing.

All this is relevant since it's depicted as an extremely blunt (Seriously, Inca Republic?) example of how vastly different the timelines can be. Meaning that Genshin might not have the traditional Honkai type infection. Meaning that it might be more insidious. Meaning that if that's true Osial being sealed away is probably a very good thing beyond her just hating Li Yue and wanting to destroy the city.

We've seen what the salt goddesses death did to her people. It straight up Pompeii'd them. It's possible that gnosis' are a trap of sorts, and the Archon War was less a bunch of gods duking it out as much as they were the natives being twisted to adhere to absolute concepts of what they hold to be important. This would play into how visions are granted, and also the theory that Celestia is the moon or some equivalent (Which is where the Honkai Entity is/where it stages an attempt to destroy the planet in several important timelines. It's also implied to be part of the destruction the missing Sibling witnessed.).

Or to put it another way, only the things that gave them their vision matter to them. IE: The God of Contracts decides that only contracts matter while Venti decides that only freedom matters while Osial decides that only the oceans matter/gently caress you I want to go full genocidal eco-fascist in the name of the oceans. And Zhongli directly admits to this. He did not think with human morality during that time period and verbally describes it as something that temporarily receded for reasons unknown at the moment.

If that is at least somewhat correct then killing the Oceanid is probably a very good thing. Since it's entirely possible she's just as corrupted as Osial is. Or she just adheres to the insane value that clean water is worth more than life itself. Which is a very Honkai-esque thing, since it would necessitate genocide. Coincidentally, to add some support to this theory their description says they hold the fragments of a long dead god. Which is a gnosis in this timeline.

Notably, while it may be a coincidence the Oceanid also has some visual cues to delusions as well. Note the weird light in her face. It kind of looks reminiscent of the Honkified/Delusion'd/Foul Legacy wielding Tartaglia's eye-hole face. Maybe Osial is what happens when an Oceanid (Who are said to be made of hydro elements.) gets too much power?
It's too early to say that any of this is right for sure, but they've left room for speculation. :shrug:

*The imaginary tree and sea of quanta are concepts meant to give a physical description to the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics. Basically, it's just two made up words meant to simplify understanding of quantum theory and how it may pertain to multiple timelines existing.

** I put the star on Alexandria because it possibly has indirect links to Genshin Impact. A certain character we discussed a few days ago shows up there in an odd form. Y'see, Alexandria is managed by an AI. An AI that has not been maintenanced in a long time. Hence the drama of that small arc, since she's trying to kidnap people to fix her (and really, to find someone to just spend time with her since she's largely been forgotten about by the people who no longer need to work themselves).

The name of that character? Alice. The same name as Klee's mother, and the author of the travel diaries. She even kind of looks the same in terms of her hair and outfit and leave some wiggle room for the fact that it's an alternate universe. It's clearly not the same person since Alice probably isn't an android, this is an entirely different universe, etc, etc. But the rule of narrative usage says that they wouldn't name the AI that if it didn't link to something.

Though if you wanted to draw a wild hypothetical to the two worlds I guess Katheryne you could point out that is an android too. She's also technically in a managerial role as well. :stare:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Dec 12, 2020

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Archonex posted:

It might have been changed for other platforms but when I did it it was actually possible to pause the timer in the load screen.

The trick is that the big 5 or so second timer that starts things off pauses in the loading screen. I could hear it constantly ticking about 2x longer than it had left on it and only had the timer start after I got loaded in.

T he 80-second timer is down to 50 once I've loaded in from the teleport. On PS4 as mentioned.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

Tenik posted:

I'm having some trouble doing the AR 45 domain for the Crimson Witch artifacts, mostly because my DPS are pyro or electro. Can someone recommend a party that can take care of the slimes there?

Available Characters:
Klee
Diluc
Venti
Keqing
Diona
Sucorse (C2)
Noelle (C1)
Xinyan (C1)
Bennet
Fischl (C3)
Ningguang
Xingqiu
Beidou (C2)
Xiangling (C6)
Barbara (C4)
Lisa (C1)
Kaeya
Amber (C1)
Razor (C1)
Traveler (C6)

I just hit 45, I use Ningguang in that domain because she's dps and I like her shields to survive the exploding thingo that follows me around

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Osmosisch posted:

T he 80-second timer is down to 50 once I've loaded in from the teleport. On PS4 as mentioned.

That's definitely different from what I saw. Maybe I accidentally cheesed it? Or maybe something about how the PS4 works on the back end means that the timer doesn't stop due to loading. I know there's lots of bugs that can occur if you DC or have lag at the right point.

Ruffian Price posted:

I'm increasingly wondering if Genshin Impact's "ark" may not strictly be the one from Earth in Honkai Impact 3. The fact that Genshin is a high fantasy AU suggests that they may be about to spring a red herring in the form of Teyvat just being this world's fantasy/magical version of the "ark". Or to put it another way, instead of a spaceship powered by dead Herrsher's magic or something similar was used that let the old civilization create it. Even though Genshin has been described as being very close to Honkai Impact's timeline of events on the tree it's been said to be a self contained story that doesn't need you to play Honkai Impact's to enjoy or understand. So that would be one way to do that.

Or to put it another way: If Honkai Impact is the cyberpunk/scifi inspired take on the setting then Genshin could be the high fantasy/magical take on it barring places like Snezhaya or whatever it's called. Or at least, Teyvat could be. This could fit with some of their overall narrative choices.

Also, I should point that alternate universe shenanigans are canon to Genshin. And possibly time travel too. The travelers are probably the travelers from the old kingdom that fell to to darkness (As seen in the gnosis cinematic.) and are openly stated to be traveling multiple worlds (The only reason they're on Teyvat is because they spotted Kiana cubing the inhabitants and decided to bug out early.) and the Oceanids are explicitly described as bring the fragments of their dead god from another world. If the Abyss is like the Abyss in Honkai then it's literally a place to go to alternate worlds. :shrug:

In addition to this, Primogems are given by the moon (Which is not a nice place to be in HI, incidentally. Nor was it in the prequel/prototype. That's :honk:ai land. It's also implied to have a role in the destruction of mankind in that one cinematic in Genshin's trailers. Hence why I suspect it's got something to do with Celestia. Celestia's power is essentially also being used to make delusions, given that Archons are just derivative of it.) and are described as the condensed hopes and dreams of dead universes. Which is basically saying that they're failed timelines on the imaginary tree.

So it seems likely that there's multiple worlds out there. And the literature in Genshin even supports this assuming it isn't a red herring.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Dec 12, 2020

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Tenik posted:

Any domain you don't have the right carry for the answer is "be Venti in coop"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Tenik posted:

Available Characters:
Klee
Diluc
Venti
Keqing
Diona
Sucorse (C2)
Noelle (C1)
Xinyan (C1)
Bennet
Fischl (C3)
Ningguang