Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

My cat Demon is straight pimpin'.

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Nov 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Duck Stab!
Oct 21, 2020

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

My sister sent me a new photo of Samhain.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Post isn't edit

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

CD-rack for size.

Sitting triumphantly in the exact spot where until this morning an antique glass dome was sitting until she knocked it over and exploded glass all over the living room. :sigh:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Post isn't edit

Yes but catte is excellent

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Walking to work the other day, I found a tiny cat-sized couch left out for hard rubbish collection.

It is Pan's tiny cat-sized couch now.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

This is Mingus. He is both agressively friendly and crazy violent to stuffed toys. He has coloration on his shoulders and back I've never seen on another cat that shifts from black to brown depending on how the light hits it. I think it makes him look like he is wearing a fancy mink coat and I am now dedicating my life to providing him fancy things to go with his fancy clothes.

stone cold killer

Gangringo fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Dec 1, 2020

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I love this pic of Stormy trying his darndest to figure out the doorknob

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Scully has retreated to the crevice

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Sunslug

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Jasper is a sweet little dummy who insists on pacing in my lap, sitting sphinx style, and only being pet on his head, shoulders, and chest. I'll never understand this little gremlin but he's a good old man.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dang, Jasper looks pro as hell

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

He has his moments. Normally he looks more normal.

He's a very skittish little guy with chronic upper respiratory issues & a lot of allergies. Thankfully he has reliable vet access (he's a shelter cat where I volunteer, adoption is in early talks). It's responsible for the weird behavior to a degree, doesn't want weight on his chest and skin gets irritated between allergy treatments, plus he wants to be able to run and hide. I've been working with him and he's a lot happier now than he was a year ago though.

Every once in a while he's really photogenic, too.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

(Background soundtrack: Black Mass by Electric Wizard)

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

(Background soundtrack: Black Mass by Electric Wizard)

That abyss is definitely staring back :kimchi:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Every once in a while, Sully chills out at the same time that I'm holding my phone.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Ziva is a disaster.

She loves to get into the cabinet with the extra flour.

It's a good thing she's so cute and affectionate.

Yeah, she was pretty done with my poo poo at that point.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Oh my god, she looks so soft :kimchi:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Yeah that is one plush looking cat there

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

At last 3 of the 5 manage to be in the same place at once. Now if Emmett would stop hiding with his boyfriend and Shari would come down from above head height we could get a whole family-and-friends picture.

Also featuring extra friends.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Look at all them babies.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Pollyanna posted:

Look at all them babies.

They're sweet. Three of the five came out of a neglect situation and are still really skittish around people, but I've been working with them for the past year or two and they're doing better (Jasper as evident from previous pictures, Victoria and Emmett have moved to just freezing instead of running if they get pet which is... kind of progress). Shari (the other one off screen) is a lover and Beatrix is super chill.

Very good cats.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Cozy winter snuggles

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Screaming internally, it has been two weeks since tiny Kimchi’s arrival and she’s really pushing her luck here but eeeeee

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
I spent ten minutes running around my apartment thinking Bats, my tiny void of a cat, had snuck out when I took out the trash. Instead, I just discovered a new hiding spot when I noticed two tiny eyes staring out from above my fridge.

He is my first black cat and I'm just smitten.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I got a harness and leash for Mingus and he took to it like a duck to water. He was a found stray kitten, found in Mingus Park in Coos Bay OR but he has been indoors only ever since. It was so nice to see him enjoying the outdoors.

Marchegiana
Jan 31, 2006

. . . Bitch.
We're hoping to do the same with our recent "adoptee" Hades. He's a stray that just sort of wandered into our house and we've been keeping him indoors-only due to a paw injury he got before we brought him in. He's probably going to get a good harness for the holidays and then once the weather warms he can go back out for supervised fun times.

Cat tax:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Now that the kitties are starting to huddle up I often find myself squinting at a pile of black fur to determine if it's one or two cats.

https://twitter.com/invisiblemonkey/status/1341718276242587648

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Catblobs are great but void catblobs are a step above.

FlyTB20C
Sep 16, 2004

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Now that the kitties are starting to huddle up I often find myself squinting at a pile of black fur to determine if it's one or two cats.

https://twitter.com/invisiblemonkey/status/1341718276242587648

Oh my goodness that's wonderful. Black cats are best cats. Seeing the black cat pile really makes me want to get a second cat - I just wish I knew if she wants a friend or not!

And, you know, here's a cat pic just because:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

FlyTB20C posted:

Oh my goodness that's wonderful. Black cats are best cats. Seeing the black cat pile really makes me want to get a second cat - I just wish I knew if she wants a friend or not!

And, you know, here's a cat pic just because:

Very good void-camouflage here!
I had the same worry, but my partner convinced me this was the best time to try since we just bought a house (well, bigger apartment) and are working from home during the pandemic. To mitigate the risks we found a kitten and introduced them very slowly using Jackson Galaxy's advice, I've documented much of the process in the cat megathread if you're interested. We're not quite there yet but this was definitely a breakthrough!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Black cats are so beautiful. :unsmith: I wanted to adopt another all-black cat after my first cat died, but I thought it would be too creepy, like I was trying to replace him.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
Watching the snow.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

YeahTubaMike posted:

Black cats are so beautiful. :unsmith: I wanted to adopt another all-black cat after my first cat died, but I thought it would be too creepy, like I was trying to replace him.
A cat can never be replaced. You will never have a kitty like the one you lost.

This is okay. You get to meet and befriend a whole new kitty, who you will love just as deeply. It is no betrayal to give a new kitty a home when your home has a cat shaped hole in it. It is just ensuring another kitty gets the love and care they deserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Every once in a while he's very photogenic.