Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

tell me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Words to live by.

How do people lose things in a butt?? It's a single lane road with no turnoffs, just keep going you'll find it eventually.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Ak Gara posted:

How do people lose things in a butt?? It's a single lane road with no turnoffs, just keep going you'll find it eventually.

people amateur enough to lose things in their butt are too amateur to be able to just reach back up there and get it.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Ak Gara posted:

I know you're asking this as a joke.

And I guess you answered your own question.

But that wedding ring can get trapped in a bit of a twist and it can take time and patience.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

But that wedding ring can get trapped in a bit of a twist and it can take time and patience.

It is cool how this butt stuff advice also sounds like a kindly grandparent offering simple wisdom about making a marriage work.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

https://twitter.com/markysumm/status/1337725851799056386

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Pizza, dosa, put it in a box.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Yum yum yum
Yum-diddy-dum
How many relics are we in today?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

dialhforhero posted:

Yum yum yum
Yum-diddy-dum
How many relics are we in today?

I knew about “hell broke luce” and “god’s away on business”

And now I have to watch those but this one is new to me and hopefully relevant

https://youtu.be/d7w6_jTvdpI

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
I’m just a little worried that cookie monster will take the politicallycorrect view about a Philippino box spring hog

I mean like this is bad for your arteries

No more kids no more kids pancreatic damage and the dieabutis

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I’m just a little worried that cookie monster will take the politicallycorrect view about a Philippino box spring hog

I mean like this is bad for your arteries

No more kids no more kids pancreatic damage and the dieabutis

And lo, said the Lord, I spent my last dollar on thee.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Turns out plumber is A MAN with a HOOK!

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!
I miss the funny man with jokes and laughing

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also in case anyone is wondering what that slogan actually means:

Actually this is dumb and wrong. Gumwaa is clearly a rival meme group run by assholes (probably Chianti)

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Bum the Sad posted:

Actually this is dumb and wrong. Gumwaa is clearly a rival meme group run by assholes (probably Chianti)

FFFUCK YYOUUU, CHINTU!!!!!!!!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

Kung po, dosza, unhand my penis please

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Proust Malone posted:

I've had the peanut butter shot. No thank you.
The Polio vaccine came in two forms, the original needle version using an attenuated virus and a later sugar cube version using a dead virus.

If we get to a point where the Covid19 vaccine can be administered by chocolate bar then that would be great.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

CannonFodder posted:

If we get to a point where the Covid19 vaccine can be administered by chocolate bar then that would be great.

I propose a chocolate calendar so you can take both dozes at the right time, and have comfort chocolate in the waiting.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

I propose a chocolate calendar so you can take both dozes at the right time, and have comfort chocolate in the waiting.

Do you even know how chocolate calendars work lmao?

The Fat Swordsman
Feb 13, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You have a calendar made out of chocolate, and then you eat it I guess???

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Fat Swordsman posted:

You have a calendar made out of chocolate, and then you eat it I guess???

Exactly. There's no "waiting" involved.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You buy 25 advent calendars and eat all the chocolate out of 1 each day

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inceltown posted:

You buy 25 advent calendars and eat all the chocolate out of 1 each day

25 :confused:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Young whippersnappers, back in my day advent calendars just had little pictures in them or like Bible verses and stuff

An advent calendar with chocolates behind the dates was a whispered rumor on the playground, the kind of thing the spoiled rich kid with the uncle who works at Nintendo got

Now it's like, the default apparently

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
The Lego advent calendars are really cute

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I kill a man every day from December 25th through January 5th and if I do it just right then all of their aggregated life force flows into me and I gain several centuries of longevity and I have super strength for a week

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

canyoneer posted:

The Lego advent calendars are really cute

yeah these are my go to now. my son loves them

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

25 is 5^2. Why do you think the little windows hiding the chocolates are squares? It's all symbolic of the fact that Christians are dorks and losers.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Inceltown posted:

25 is 5^2. Why do you think the little windows hiding the chocolates are squares? It's all symbolic of the fact that Christians are dorks and losers.

Are advent calendars popular across all Christian denominations? I thought it was a Catholic thing?

image tax:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

lol

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

What’s the difference between a koan and a meme? Funwaa.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

BrigadierSensible posted:

Are advent calendars popular across all Christian denominations? I thought it was a Catholic thing?

I think they're popular in Christian-majority countries in general. I was raised Lutheran and we often had one. My in-laws aren't religious and often have some kind of fancy advent calendar.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's a German Lutheran thing that got popular Scandinavia and English-speaking countries. Christmas trees were also introduced by German Lutherans. Nativity scenes are Catholic, though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder which countries all do the fork handles thing? I know Sweden and Finland do do.

E: fun fact: Christmas candles in Swedish are "julljus"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I wonder which countries all do the fork handles thing? I know Sweden and Finland do do.

E: fun fact: Christmas candles in Swedish are "julljus"

Advent wreaths are also German Lutheran in origin, I'm pretty sure. Germans really were into inventing stuff for Christmas.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Proper advent calendars stop at 24 because Christmas starts at 18:00 on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is for hangovers and leftovers.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

also that's when the troll Candle-Beggar arrives from the mountains to put toys in children's shoes and steal and eat candles.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Advent wreaths are also German Lutheran in origin, I'm pretty sure. Germans really were into inventing stuff for Christmas.

Yeah but I don't want to know about wreaths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

freeedr posted:

I kill a man every day from December 25th through January 5th and if I do it just right then all of their aggregated life force flows into me and I gain several centuries of longevity and I have super strength for a week

\