Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Oof opponent has hill, Montgomery, and kc def. Rip playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
On the bright side opponent in another league (with penalties for misses) has Bailey.

:lol:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Oof opponent has hill, Montgomery, and kc def. Rip playoffs

I'm going against the one Bears fan in our league. Currently getting buried by Montgomery and Robinson (plus the Rams DST from the other night).

e: I should mention it's literally just those three players going for him right now and he's still only down 6 points. I'm on track for the second-highest score in the league.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Dec 13, 2020

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Rick Grimes posted:

I mean, drat. What’s your lineup look like?

I'm staring Chad Hanson and Noah Fant sooooo

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Getting wrecked by the ARI defense, Mike Davis, and Allen Robinson in two leagues, doing some wrecking in my super flex with <checking notes> Drew Lock.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
I’m so grateful I sat Mike Davis and started Chark and Godwin, and also sat Hilton. I haven’t even looked at the score of my playoff matchup. I don’t even want to know.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

decypher posted:

I’m so grateful I sat Mike Davis and started Chark and Godwin, and also sat Hilton. I haven’t even looked at the score of my playoff matchup. I don’t even want to know.

I'm often the same way. Don't want to know where things stand until at least the Monday Nighter.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Every single match I'm in is see-sawing around 50/50 so I'd guess I somehow lose all of them right at the end of Monday since that's the most painful way.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Picking up and starting Mike Davis against the CMC owner this week feels almost as good as picking up and starting CJ Anderson against the Gurley owner week 16 a couple years back.

ofc it took Gaskins last minute covid designation for me to even start him. But poo poo stuff actually worked out for once

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
God damnit, stop giving Jeff Wilson goal line carries.

-A Mostert Owner

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Started Duke and Harris over Sanders. That one run outscored both of them. :(

a nigga who smoke
Feb 26, 2007

coughin' and chokin' constantly
gently caress you M(i/y)les

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
My 2 money leagues are currently projected as 50/50 and 51/49 matchups and I'm hanging on every carry and reception and dying a little bit.

E: lol I've got Rodgers in 1 league and facing him in the other. Will not know for 30 hours whether to celebrate that TD or not

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I would be so comfortably winning instead of losing had I picked the Rams DST instead of the Saints. 42 point swing in that single move.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Bad things need to happen to Big Ben tonight.

Bad. Things.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Up 6 with my Juju and Tucker vs his Bills and Andrews. Full PPR.

Let's go Steelers :/

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Ugh, I need 11 more points from Diontae. These drops are killer. He's gonna get pulled :(

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I need Diggs to put up squat please.

Ofc this is the week i go up against Miles Sanders and Jonathan Taylor.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Annnd Johnson got benched for Washington :suicide:

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

CocoaNuts posted:

I'm often the same way. Don't want to know where things stand until at least the Monday Nighter.

Ok I peeked cause I didn’t have any players left and I won by a lot. Nice. Kelce and Rodgers made up for my tomfoolery.

It was really funny watching the fantasy football community collectively convince themselves Chark was a must start this week. I knew it was a bullshit and risky play. But then I threw him in the last of my three flex spots Saturday night, over Mike Davis and Hilton. I got lucky that it worked out and I won thanks to the aforementioned Kelce and Rodgers, as well as great games from Blankenship, Jabril Peppers, and Jaylon Smith

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I need 10 or more from Tucker to win, otherwise I lose. Nice and simple.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Up 6 with my Juju and Tucker vs his Bills and Andrews. Full PPR.

Let's go Steelers :/

Lol gently caress off Ben you rapist piece of poo poo

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Well Diontae is back in. Need 6.5 more points from him. Pretty gonna need him to get a TD I think. Getting bench for over half the game did not help my chances :(

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Eating poo poo in this game in both my playoffs matchups. Claypool is invisible.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

loving lol.

Won two games one of which I was projected to lose and am set to lose the one I was projected to win where my opponent started Brandin Cooks.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Up 7.71 in PPR with my Tucker vs his Andrews :sweatdrop:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Up 7.71 in PPR with my Tucker vs his Andrews :sweatdrop:

Here we goooo

Season comes down to a kicker vs a TE, because why the hell not?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I can't watch this game. I saw the Ravens drive with no targets for Andrews and it caused too much pain.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Gobias Ind. posted:

Here we goooo

Season comes down to a kicker vs a TE, because why the hell not?

Hahaha gently caress yes!! Good luck man

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

decypher posted:

Hahaha gently caress yes!! Good luck man

So far so good!

e: So close to a bagel for MAndrews in the first half. Need the Ravens to kick some FGs! Halftime lead down to 5.81

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 15, 2020

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I just need 5 more ppr points from Andrews :cry:
This is torture.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Please just end this game.

E: lmao missed extra points are -1.5 points. :tif:

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Dec 15, 2020

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Ffffffuuuuck I needed that to be legit cramps and not Lamar diarrhea. Up 5.32 against Lamar/Tucker/Marquise in standard

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

illcendiary posted:

Ffffffuuuuck I needed that to be legit cramps and not Lamar diarrhea. Up 5.32 against Lamar/Tucker/Marquise in standard

Condolences...

I will likely survive this as long as Cleveland doesn't tie it.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

My only hope is a tie and extra time.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Condolences...

I will likely survive this as long as Cleveland doesn't tie it.

Did I mention he had Hunt too? Just pouring it on at this point. It really hinged on that 4th down play, I could’ve lived with a 15 yard 1st down, running down the clock and a Tucker FG to win it

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Omfg I won! :getin:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Yesssss fell behind on that drive and won it on the Tucker kick. gently caress yeah.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug

opposable thumbs.db posted:

I need 10 or more from Tucker to win, otherwise I lose. Nice and simple.

An extra point away, oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

opposable thumbs.db posted:

An extra point away, oh well.

When you have Lamar Jackson you need to go for 2 as often as possible :dadjoke: