Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

The idea of a US president living in exile in Russia is pretty funny.

And pretty loving bad for the country.

do you think it's better if trump stays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Antonymous posted:

what difference does it make? it's not like he will face prosecution for his many, many, many crimes.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Antonymous posted:

If he stays and just plays golf until he dies, yes.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Antonymous posted:

like 2 have a beer w/ that guy imo :guinness:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Antonymous posted:

I would like to do rails of Adderall with my former president. I have so many questions like how does he grind his own pills or have a lackey do it for him, how does he snort them, like a straw, or a fake billion dollar bill?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i'm not allowed to post where i want him to go, but it's a one way ticket and very warm

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

the one billion dollar bill is real and it's Rockerfeller giving you the finger, my uncle at the treasury told me so

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

T-man posted:

i'm not allowed to post where i want him to go, but it's a one way ticket and very warm

but he likes being pissed on?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

duz posted:

but he likes being pissed on?
Well, it will be warm at first...

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/MadeNAmerica17/status/1338269224368828418?s=09

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

T-man posted:

the one billion dollar bill is real and it's Rockerfeller giving you the finger, my uncle at the treasury told me so

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

T-man posted:

Yeah but trump doesn't have one, unless he had mnuchin print him up a few dozen.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Corey Goode really is the model of the perfect conspiracy theorist, a completely loving liar with delusions of grandeur that also believes their own lies and now there are hundreds maybe thousands of guys just like him posting their way through the internets and that’s pretty loving beautiful.

Bill Cooper would feel inadequate these days!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/LotFarts/status/1338008062162956290?s=19

Oh my God!

https://twitter.com/muntazer_zaidi/status/1338075458274025473?s=19

Oscar Wild has issued a correction as of 04:55 on Dec 14, 2020

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/Veselekov/status/1338218375986626561

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Some are megabastards?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
The answer is, as always, racism!

https://qz.com/1153516/americas-wholesome-square-dancing-tradition-is-a-tool-of-white-supremacy/ posted:

[Henry] Ford hired black workers, and paid them the same as his white workers. But he was very concerned that they, along with his other workers, would be morally corrupted by the evil forces of jazz. Jazz, he believed, would lead them astray, propelling them toward liquor, tobacco, sex, and all kinds of other sins.

Ford and his wife had long had an interest in what he termed “old fashion dancing.” When he bought the Wayside Inn in Sudsbury, Mass, in 1923, he hired a man named Benjamin Lovett to not only teach square dancing to him and his wife, but also to guests of the Inn. At this time, however, the dance form was already seen as old-fashioned and, well, square. Even in the country, where these kind of dances had once been popular, jazz and swing were taking over.

By bringing back square dancing, as well as other primarily Anglo-Saxon dances like waltzes and quadrilles, Ford believed he would be able to counteract what he saw as the unwholesome influence of jazz on America. People, he imagined, would leave the dance halls and cabarets in droves to swing their partners round and round at liquor-free square dance clubs. If jazz was the cause of America’s moral decay, he reasoned, the road to repair it could be as simple as replacing it with fiddles and square dances.

In order to bring his dream to life, Ford poured tons of money into square dancing and country music in general. In 1926, he published an instruction manual for aspiring square dancing instructors titled “Good Morning: After a Sleep of Twenty-Five Years, Old-Fashioned Dancing is Being Revived by Mr. and Mrs. Henry Ford.” He also required his employees to attend the square dancing events he created for them, funded fiddling contests and radio shows promoting “old time dancing music,” as well as the creation of square dancing clubs across the US—where modern, Western-style square dancing as we know it now was really created.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/jewishaction/status/1337956225250680836?s=21

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

yes.

also, which one?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Ayin posted:

The answer is, as always, racism!

it's gonna be really funny in 40 years when the exact same article is written but replacing "ford" with "gates" and "square dancing" with "charter schools"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

KoRMaK posted:

yes.

also, which one?
Maybe neither of them, but I at least trust Putin to decide whether to give him asylum or not based on his own long term interests, unlike Trump’ decision to accept it or not.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KoRMaK posted:

yes.

also, which one?

they’re gonna charge Americans $1200 for the vaccine, lmao.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Anti-Prez.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

they’re gonna charge Americans $1200 for the vaccine, lmao.
Whatever, so long as it hits my deductible

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

trapped mouse posted:

Two for one headline special:

Death panels are back baby

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

Whatever, so long as it hits my deductible

That depends: does your insurance cover plague vaccines? Or does it just approve a specific list of vaccines that does not include pandemic super plague? Will the insurance company try to gently caress you to make a buck.

Search your heart.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Brocklesnitch/status/1338328047208988674

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/PigEveryHour/status/1338189443295895554?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

hell yeah

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

aren't a couple of those russian IFVs

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:goonsay: bottom right is a Stryker ICV with a .50 caliber remote weapon station on it, which is only used by the US Army

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Wow two pig mountains in a row

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

KoRMaK posted:

yes.

also, which one?

isnt ted cruz canadian?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

KoRMaK posted:

yes.

also, which one?

it was also not manufactured in the US

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Carthag Tuek posted:

isnt ted cruz canadian?

yeah but canada is blasted with america all day every day and if a canadian moves to texas they shed their exoskeleton and are reborn with a cowboy hat and a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

T-man posted:

make a leftist thing people want to make fanart of, bing bang boom

Like the guy who made Helltaker, who has admitted to making the game and distributing it for free because he hoped it would generate fanart of women in suits.