Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

it's a process known as Reverse Bimbofication, makes you taller, stronger, and less hornier. it's a side effect of my work at Antifa Labs LTD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

T-man posted:

it's a process known as Reverse Bimbofication, makes you taller, stronger, and less hornier. it's a side effect of my work at Antifa Labs LTD.

TREASON

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

why the gently caress would i want to be less horny

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

trump obviously doesn't give a gently caress, but the rest of the us government absolutely hates whistleblowers and will never let them off. i'm not even sure why since it isn't like these horrific crimes are prosecuted once they are made public.

He must be punished for embarrassing these people, because that IS the worst consequence they face.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

makes the post abstinence horniness even better

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

looking into this lead me to a deviantart page where a person illustrates floor plans from various tv shows and movies. p cool.

https://www.deviantart.com/nikneuk

Here's the goods

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Antonymous posted:

Here's the goods

lol every room has its own full bath

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Antonymous posted:

Here's the goods

Holy poo poo it's a palace!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

He deserves it he's Frasier

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Its exquisite

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
everyone at his radio station drives beemers but it's revealed early on that he earns less than a plumber

lol the prosperity of the 90s

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

Holy poo poo it's a palace!

even has a throne for the king

How!
Oct 29, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

everyone at his radio station drives beemers but it's revealed early on that he earns less than a plumber

I love talking to the old timers that do my same job with their two houses in and their pools and their kids in college, meanwhile I was like three weeks away from moving in with my in-laws in loving Mississippi because of Covid.

Also their stories about cocaine literally being a line item in the budget makes me just a little jealous.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Antonymous posted:

Here's the goods

That 4th bedroom is NOT canon

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I want to live in that apartment

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

poachers

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Armacham posted:

That 4th bedroom is NOT canon

I think he references a guest bedroom a couple times

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Inspector Hound posted:

I think he references a guest bedroom a couple times

I'll stream the whole series this week and get back to you

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i just want a backyard i can put a hydrophonics tent in

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
So it’s a 4-bedroom 4-bath penthouse? Goddamn.

Of course it’s not like Frasier is supposed to be some everyman, he’s a psychiatrist with a freakin radio show.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
detached housing/yards etc are satanic imo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Delthalaz posted:

So it’s a 4-bedroom 4-bath penthouse? Goddamn.

Of course it’s not like Frasier is supposed to be some everyman, he’s a psychiatrist with a freakin radio show.

there's a half bath by the front door.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1338652394608087040?s=20

also
https://twitter.com/muntazer_zaidi/status/1338618273760468995?s=20

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

these lemon whores need jobs!

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there's a half bath by the front door.

how many loving bathrooms do you need

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

It's almost like tv shows aren't real life

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Delthalaz posted:

how many loving bathrooms do you need

televison passive-aggressive counter-reaction to the old days where standards wouldn't let you admit people had bathrooms in their homes and master bedrooms had twin beds.

e: ok that's actually funny I looked it up and people DID have twin beds back then out of a weird victorian era fad.

Harik has issued a correction as of 08:11 on Dec 15, 2020

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Harik posted:

televison passive-aggressive counter-reaction to the old days where standards wouldn't let you admit people had bathrooms in their homes and master bedrooms had twin beds.

e: ok that's actually funny I looked it up and people DID have twin beds back then out of a weird victorian era fad.

I'd like a bed to myself to prevent people from putting their cold feet against mine

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/1338618080113668102

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

That's right, folks. It's totes moral and ethical to suck off your dad in New Jersey.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1065102982

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Frasier's also mentioned at times to be independently wealthy from his psychiatrist career and personal investments as well as his radio show iirc. Certainly enough that he gets by after losing his job without any visible financial issues, besides depression.

Reminded of when Niles actually does have financial issues when divorcing Maris, at least temporarily. The Simpsons come to mind; any other case of 'divorced ex-husband finds themselves living in miserable conditions among suicidal losers' in 90s TV?

Harik posted:

My grandparents actually did the King of the Hill thing where their bed was twin beds pushed together.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/oldpersononline/status/1338742244715745281

e: my grandparents slept in separate beds.. it was a jewish thing? idfk

e2

https://twitter.com/copingmaga/status/1338623106395607041

inshallah

Delthalaz has issued a correction as of 09:32 on Dec 15, 2020

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
man remember when Ben Shapiro tried to criticize "WAP" by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion and he ended up revealing that he's never pleasured his wife

that was funny for a little bit, huh

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

While the (contemporary) idea of separate beds might have roots in weird prudish attitudes, the insistence on the opposite isn’t great, either. Some people have a really hard time sleeping comfortably in a bed with another person and it can absolutely wreck a relationship. If you can’t get a good night’s sleep anymore and the person responsible is your partner, that’s gonna build up some serious resentment over time. You can genuinely love someone and not share a bed. 8 hours of physical proximity isn’t necessary! It doesn’t mean you love them any less!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
literally "rape is ok if i dislike the victim enough" lmao

loving blue maga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

sexual violence, but woke