Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

AGC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff posted:

I feel like anytime a cartoonist represents China as a dragon they're fighting the urge to give it buck teeth, a fu manchu and a straw hat

Ogantai posted:

Ohh yea, that's the good stuff.

I was close!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Jim Long-un posted:

chinese snake lady is p hot ngl. I would make bang bang with fang fang

https://twitter.com/AnarchoBreadism/status/1336805794856247300?s=20

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It's breathtaking, just the vast ugliness that these political "cartoonists" vomit into the creative mind space of the world. Are these the fruits of mankind, or something else?

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

I can't believe this is the product of Cuomo's diseased mind. It's impossible to say which thing on here makes me the angriest

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Garrison with a surprise kuribo shoe reference

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It's breathtaking, just the vast ugliness that these political "cartoonists" vomit into the creative mind space of the world. Are these the fruits of mankind, or something else?

They are the fruits of a cosmic horror that is seeping into our reality through many cracks, and most assuredly through the hearts, souls, and brains of political cartoonists.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did Garrison get bit by David Dees during a full moon last year before he died? Guy was always antivax, but this is so schizotypal poo poo. Way more disgusting than his usual trash with the teen suicide and homelessness stuff. The eyeless mask and government chip are pure Dees.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

NO MALLS

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

NO MASTERS

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Did Garrison get bit by David Dees during a full moon last year before he died? Guy was always antivax, but this is so schizotypal poo poo. Way more disgusting than his usual trash with the teen suicide and homelessness stuff. The eyeless mask and government chip are pure Dees.

Dees was inspired though. real twisted Dark Adbusters energy in his compositions

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

COVID is stored in the malls

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

2016 drove basically every boomer crazy, and cartoonists are no exception

all the best liberal ones basically started doing Russiagate / Mueller Time poo poo and nothing else, and all of the conservative ones, uh, I guess they were crazy already nvm

Garrison's specific downfall is that he got his own following and the resulting echo chamber over-radicalized him

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

THERE it is

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

jiz

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1337549716477915136

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Eli Valley voted for Biden in New York (lmao) and encouraged others to do the same.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

satan keeps my cholesterol low and my estrogen high

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

T-man posted:

satan keeps my cholesterol low and my estrogen high

A++ would hail again

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
I want that purple stuff

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

When Sunny D doesn’t do the job.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I feel like I'm missing something here. Is the driver supposed to be someone recognizable?

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I feel like I'm missing something here. Is the driver supposed to be someone recognizable?

It's the dad from parasite

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

this frame from Parasite, the poor dad working as a driver for the rich family, while she chats about how the rainstorm that flooded his house was just a minor inconvenience for her

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Oh, never saw it, which explains why it missed me. Thanks!

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

biden's twink rear end

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

slim thicc biden 😳

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
lmao at everything

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Brb, gonna go post a M4BTCCPLGF on Craigslist.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Good art is hard to properly summarize in written word, which is why it's necessary to communicate the ideas therein visually in the first place. AGC

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

fame and fortune might be a bit much when referring to ol' zyklon ben.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

loquacius posted:

biden's twink rear end

He was kind of a hottie in his young days, and no one was really fat in the 1960s so everyone was a twink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

just gently caress him already jesus christ