Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

When you're throwing a touchdown and your pants are turning brown

diarrhea

diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Codependent Poster posted:

When you're throwing a touchdown and your pants are turning brown

diarrhea

diarrhea

When you're playin' by the lake and your stomach starts to ache.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
When you're trying to float that pass and it's leaking out your rear end

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Our baby fell out of the window
You'd think that her head would be split
But good luck was with her that morning
She fell in a barrel of...

Shaving cream, be nice and clean
Shave everyday and you'll always look keen

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A Jackson Pollock in a Cleveland toilet

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sweet thursday posted:

A Jackson Pollock in a Cleveland toilet

If you are bleeding from your rear end please contact the Central Intelligence Agency

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

When Cleveland's got a team here and you gotta take a steamer

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1339030423142273025?s=20

“He’s not Sam Darnold, he’s no Josh Rosen”

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

The only time I ever see anything Cowherd says are in clips, and every time he just seems like an insufferable douche

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

When you're lining up in shotgun and its feeling like a hot one

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
When you’re running for a first and you feel your butthole burst

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

When you're kicking Brownie rear end and your tushie's full of gas

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
When you drop one in the bucket
but your colons sayin' "gently caress it"

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Dec 16, 2020

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

When it's late and 3rd and eight.
And you think it's far too late

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
When you see the Browns pass rushing and it all starts agushing

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

When Myles brings you down
And you about to crown

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
When you see the blitz is on and your tight end starts to run

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I was trying to go to sleep a few minutes ago and for some reason the enormity of these events finally hit me and I couldn't stop crying. I have no real life friends who give a poo poo about football, so this is basically the only place I have to express these feelings, but I really feel the need to express them.

I would like this thread to be about our personal feelings about Lamar Jackson crapping his pants, and how it has personally affected us. Just TV-IVing about the details as they come in, or wondering about the NFL's future, and all of that bullshit has no place here. I need to write about my feelings about Lamar Jackson. Obviously these posts will be mocked elsewhere on the forums, but gently caress em. If you feel the need to say anything, say it.

-----

Lamar Jackson poo poo his pants. He ruined his pants and socks. We will probably never know exactly what he was thinking. Obviously I did not know Lamar Jackson. I never saw him in person and never spoke to him. But he represented something very special to me. In such a cut-throat, dirty, dark, often disgusting, business he was one of the good ones. When people talked poo poo about football and the bastards involved in it, you could always point out Lamar Jackson as the exception to the rule. He was the one you could point to as a true professional who honored the sport he loved, who was passionate about it, who proved that you could dedicate your life to professional football without being insane or scum or a monster. He was the ace in the hole. He was the one who wasn't in it for the pussy or because he was a failed jock in another sport or because he wanted to get rich quick or because he wanted to be a movie star or because he saw football as a means to an end. He was in it for professional football. He was dedicated to being the best quarterback he could be, and it showed on the field.

I wanted to be a professional football player since I was a little kid, and one of the very worst moments of my life was a cold night in San Antonio when I was on the phone to my girlfriend a thousand miles away and finally admitted to myself and to her that coming to Texas to play football had been a mistake. Coming to grips that I was simply not athletically or charismatically talented enough to be a professional football player was one of the worst moments of my life. The business glorifies the boyhood dreams that come true. My boyhood dream wasn't going to come true, and it was an upsetting, soul-crushing revelation that upsets and discourages me to this day.

Since then I lived vicariously through Lamar Jackson in a lot of ways. He wasn't a man who was destined to be a Super Bowl champion. He couldn't talk. He wasn't charismatic in the usual way. He was quiet. He was short. The only thing he had going for him was his work ethic. He wasn't a third generation player. He wasn't physically gifted. He wasn't someone who had words come easy to him. But through sheer effort he was able to become one of the greatest football players in history. By 23 years-old.

Lamar Jackson was only twenty-three, and he was already a legend on the verge of myth. That's how talented he was, and how respected.

I cannot reconcile in my mind that the man who unnecessarily gave back so much to the sport could crap his pants the way he did. I can't understand how a man could spend weeks and months trying to give back to younger guys like Dobbins, putting forth the care and effort to help them find their voice on the field, and that that same man could crap his pants only weeks later. It doesn't make sense. It shouldn't have happened this way. Not for him, not for his pants, and not for that lockerroom.

Lamar Jackson owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Sundays and Mondays and Thursdays (and sometimes Tuesdays and Wednesdays) are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Lamar Jackson crapped his pants. And he lied about it. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys in the locker room and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is tainted and dripping with poo poo.

Lamar Jackson poo poo his pants. And I don't know how to accept that.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sono posted:

I was trying to go to sleep a few minutes ago and for some reason the enormity of these events finally hit me and I couldn't stop crying. I have no real life friends who give a poo poo about football, so this is basically the only place I have to express these feelings, but I really feel the need to express them.

I would like this thread to be about our personal feelings about Lamar Jackson crapping his pants, and how it has personally affected us. Just TV-IVing about the details as they come in, or wondering about the NFL's future, and all of that bullshit has no place here. I need to write about my feelings about Lamar Jackson. Obviously these posts will be mocked elsewhere on the forums, but gently caress em. If you feel the need to say anything, say it.

-----

Lamar Jackson poo poo his pants. He ruined his pants and socks. We will probably never know exactly what he was thinking. Obviously I did not know Lamar Jackson. I never saw him in person and never spoke to him. But he represented something very special to me. In such a cut-throat, dirty, dark, often disgusting, business he was one of the good ones. When people talked poo poo about football and the bastards involved in it, you could always point out Lamar Jackson as the exception to the rule. He was the one you could point to as a true professional who honored the sport he loved, who was passionate about it, who proved that you could dedicate your life to professional football without being insane or scum or a monster. He was the ace in the hole. He was the one who wasn't in it for the pussy or because he was a failed jock in another sport or because he wanted to get rich quick or because he wanted to be a movie star or because he saw football as a means to an end. He was in it for professional football. He was dedicated to being the best quarterback he could be, and it showed on the field.

I wanted to be a professional football player since I was a little kid, and one of the very worst moments of my life was a cold night in San Antonio when I was on the phone to my girlfriend a thousand miles away and finally admitted to myself and to her that coming to Texas to play football had been a mistake. Coming to grips that I was simply not athletically or charismatically talented enough to be a professional football player was one of the worst moments of my life. The business glorifies the boyhood dreams that come true. My boyhood dream wasn't going to come true, and it was an upsetting, soul-crushing revelation that upsets and discourages me to this day.

Since then I lived vicariously through Lamar Jackson in a lot of ways. He wasn't a man who was destined to be a Super Bowl champion. He couldn't talk. He wasn't charismatic in the usual way. He was quiet. He was short. The only thing he had going for him was his work ethic. He wasn't a third generation player. He wasn't physically gifted. He wasn't someone who had words come easy to him. But through sheer effort he was able to become one of the greatest football players in history. By 23 years-old.

Lamar Jackson was only twenty-three, and he was already a legend on the verge of myth. That's how talented he was, and how respected.

I cannot reconcile in my mind that the man who unnecessarily gave back so much to the sport could crap his pants the way he did. I can't understand how a man could spend weeks and months trying to give back to younger guys like Dobbins, putting forth the care and effort to help them find their voice on the field, and that that same man could crap his pants only weeks later. It doesn't make sense. It shouldn't have happened this way. Not for him, not for his pants, and not for that lockerroom.

Lamar Jackson owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Sundays and Mondays and Thursdays (and sometimes Tuesdays and Wednesdays) are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Lamar Jackson crapped his pants. And he lied about it. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys in the locker room and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is tainted and dripping with poo poo.

Lamar Jackson poo poo his pants. And I don't know how to accept that.

I feel ashamed I can’t remember who wrote the original or what it was actually about...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fartknocker posted:

I feel ashamed I can’t remember who wrote the original or what it was actually about...

It was about Chris Benoit I'm pretty sure.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

It was about Chris Benoit I'm pretty sure.

by Paradol Ex.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
If Lamar was a pro, he'd have done a Gary Lineker

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

BrownThunder posted:

“He’s not Sam Darnold, he’s no Josh Rosen”

at least he was right in that quote, but not for the reasons he thought

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Dec 16, 2020

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Least game-changing, maybe, but the refs have been loving the Browns since the poo poo-rear end game against the Jags.

Although I suppose everyone says that about their team. Carry on.

Resuming patrol.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

fartknocker posted:

When you see the blitz is on and your tight end starts to run

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Kalli posted:

When Myles brings you down
And you about to crown

When you tryin' to put the Browns to bed
and you feel a peekin" turtle head
Trace goes down, now it's 4th and 5
But now you're light enough to keep drive alive

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
A Raven poo poo in he own pants

A shameful Raven

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Just want everyone to remember the eagles traded away lamars pick for I dont even remember, probably some poo poo receiver. ugh.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Reading this page on the toilet was a pro move

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Imagine Lamar as a giant bird. A raven perhaps.

And that bird has to poo poo

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

Just want everyone to remember the eagles traded away lamars pick for I dont even remember, probably some poo poo receiver. ugh.

they traded the pick they got from baltimore to move up in the second and pick dallas goedert. so not that bad, and they weren't taking jackson

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Using 538's playoff scenario page, I was able to determine that it's possible for 6 AFC teams to reach 12+ wins and have both the Ravens and Dolphins win out, in which case the 11-5 Ravens would miss the playoffs. :psyduck:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-nfl-predictions/

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
wtf

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1339284457770033152?s=20

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The gently caress is a fractured throat

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

a neat cape posted:

probably hosed up cartilage in the trachea.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

a neat cape posted:

Cartilage in the trachea or voice box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

the all caps makes it