Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'd possibly be interested in trading Lamb for a RB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thats a solid trade for both sides. I like the Chubb side but thats because my RBs are so weak.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I think it works great. I'm a little weary of Chubb cause I'm worried about a drop off with the tread on his tires. But, even in dynasty you could do a lot worse than hedging your bets on Chubb. Dude is so good.

Lamb will be a good one....but I mean, he is a Cowboy and I'm never winning a championship with that bad luck :shrug:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Man I'm glad I'm locked up already cause COVID and Byes are no bueno for me this week and the COVID part could continue to be bad into Week 14.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Stevie Lee, dunno how to get a hold of you.

Interested in doing something involving Nick Chubb and Derrick Henry?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Chris Carson OTB as well for RB needy playoff teams.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Alright everyone, tinker with your lineups and gently caress up your playoff chances.

Its tradition.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
1017 Brick, you got an IR violation halfway thru the 1pm games.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Word on the street us that Capybaras is dead

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So, 1017's IR violation is because ingram came off IR on saturday, but he has two more Out players he could swap and one has a higher salary so there's no cap or whatever issue. But still, come on fix your poo poo before games people.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
sorry, as punishment i only set a lineup with 11 players because I'm a dumbass and didnt check anything between when waivers processed saturday and 7pm sunday. not sure when ingram's status changed but i dropped him from my roster from IR

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Chefs and Whalers both started players on bye this week.

Technically that's not a violation of any league rules, but Spermy has pointed out that tanking to lower your PF is an advantage in trying to get an earlier draft pick. In the offseason we should consider a rule to change things so that there's no advantage from doing that.

I realize it's usually just a mistake, sometimes it's someone not wanting to drop a player in order to roster a replacement (which is... fairly reasonable in a dynasty league), but it shouldn't ever be just a coy way of cutting your points for to try and snag one of the top four picks.

I suggested maybe when calculating PF for the purpose of picks, we add 10 points for every started-a-guy-on-bye-or-IR through the season? Spermy suggested using PPP instead, but I'm not super excited about that.

Another option would be to just randomize the first 8 picks across all 8 teams that don't place.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
10pts seems fair. We've had some insanely close battles for bottom 4. The 10pts definitely matters.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

But still, come on fix your poo poo before games people.

Matt Milano just got the green light to come off of IR and play tonight.

He plays in like 4hrs.

I kinda can't fix this right now, and I woulda played him over Goodson had I known. poo poo.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I don't know why the NFL is letting teams take players off IR one day before they play but obviously monday midday is too late to expect an owner to deal with a sudden surprise IR violation.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
My two tight ends are either on bye or have the 'rona and I didn't want to make a roster move for another tight end since I have no cap space and its a tight end.

Also I still have a good chance of beating you Leper!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Miles Sanders screwed me, along with the stolen Tyreek TDs

I wanted all time high score

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I have Sanders and Gibson in a league. Netted me a nice 4.8pts combined. Projected 30.

gently caress the Eagles.

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
I need Marlon Humphrey to do something like this:

YEAR 2018

Wagner, Bobby SEA LB
vs 49ers Sun 4:25 p.m. ET

SEA 43, SFO 16

6.00 1 Defensive TDs
3.92 98 Interception Return Yards
0.44 11 Opponent Fumble Recovery Yards
2.00 1 Fumble Recoveries (from Opponent)
1.50 2 QB Hits
4.00 1 Forced Fumbles
6.00 1 Interceptions
6.00 2 Passes Defended
12.00 8 Tackles
3.00 4 Assists
4.00 1.0 Sacked a QB
4.00 2 Tackles for a Loss
52.86 Subtotal

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Well if my dudes can do this every week I'd be happy.

First time making the wildcard round in this league, drafting the corpse of Peyton Manning killed me for years. Had to beg for Dalton, then Jameis... God that was brutal.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Dez Bryant, first on the field warming up. Pulled 20 mins before game for being covid positive.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Can someone fill me in on what's going on in my matchup? The 4 players in today's game that were in my opponent's lineup now are not. This a site glitch with the games being on a Tuesday or other weirdness?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah uhh 9 playing?

Somehow benched them?

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Looking to move Melvin Gordon this week, his salary is high but he’s been a pretty good RB. Looking for picks.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Chen Kenichi posted:

Can someone fill me in on what's going on in my matchup? The 4 players in today's game that were in my opponent's lineup now are not. This a site glitch with the games being on a Tuesday or other weirdness?

This looks fine this morning on the web.

No idea.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

This looks fine this morning on the web.

No idea.

It still looks wrong to me, both in the live results and the final results

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I was looking at the wrong team.

Yeah shits hosed.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Alfalfa, do you have any explanation for what happened on Tuesday?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Need to set up the playoffs. I almost forgot!

Chopping wood (currently showing 4-9) should have beaten Gridiron Chefs (currently showing 6-7), except he somehow sat three Dallas players before Wednesday's match. This doesn't affect anything as far as I can tell, see below.

Seedings:
division winners...
1. Long Island Whalers 11-2, 2268.85
2. LEGO Maniacs 9-4, 2298.44
3. THE PAIN TRAIN 8-5, 2184.52

wildcard: best records of remaining teams...
4. First Down Syndrome 9-4, 2214.64
5. Majestic Capybaras 7-6, 2190.03 (beats brick squad on points)

Garbage fire teams. There's seedings for consolation brackets but they don't matter, because all that matters is your total of weeks 15 and 16's Points For.
6. 1017 BRICK SQUAD 7-6, 2086.16 (missed wildcard match by less than 100 PF)
7. STRAIGHT BASS HOMIE 6-7, 1860.34
8. Gridiron Chefs 6-7*, 1819.45
9. Chopping Wood 4-9*, 1905.79
10. Concord Concordes 4-9, 1788.19
11. BALLS OF FURY 4-9, 1723.13
12. Team McLean 3-10, 1807.13

*if you give Wood the win, he goes to 5-8 vs Chef's 5-8, and swaps places with him in seeding 8/9. But seeding doesn't matter for the consolation contest because all we do is total your Points For for weeks 15 and 16 and whoever has the most, wins. In addition, Chopping Wood scored enough points that he won't be in the bottom four Points For through week 13 anyway, so missing the points he should have earned week 13 doesn't give him a draft position advantage.

So fortunately that weird thing is only going to affect an irrelevant seeding and the win/loss records. I still think we should hear from Alfalfa about it.
Someone has already set up the wildcard match, capybaras vs. FDS, for this week. Maybe I got MFL to automatically do that, gently caress I don't know. After this week, I'll set up the championship and the consolation games manually; again, the consolation matchups aren't actually matchups, there's no winning or losing, just rack up as many points for as you can to try and get the prize, 2021 draft pick #1.13.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
MFL set that match automatically. Its evolving!

Thanks for the writeup, I was going to check it all this morning.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

So I’m not sure what happened. I’ve been traveling since last Thursday and checking on lineups was going to be tough so on Thursday, I turned auto-pilot on through FP to adjust my lineup if anyone gets marked out, etc last minute.

I was able to jump on slack Sunday morning and did that trade of Carson but didn’t get a chance to update my lineup (thinking FP would do it automatically). Not sure if it’s their system not built for Tuesday and later games or what, but I have no clue why my Tuesday players dropped off.

Either way I’m glad it didn’t really mess anything up.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I had no idea MFL even had an autopilot setting, huh! Yeah I bet it decided tuesday players didn't count or some poo poo.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

I had no idea MFL even had an autopilot setting, huh! Yeah I bet it decided tuesday players didn't count or some poo poo.

MFL doesn’t. Fantasy Pros does and apparently it’s horrible lol.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Edit:
Nm

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
cool my best week of the season is meaningless

lmao haason reddick had a 5 sack, 48 point game one week after i cut him

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 15, 2020

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Week 1 of the consolation bracket and here are the standings

code:
1017 BRICK SQUAD	209.45
THE PAIN TRAIN		193.23
BALLS OF FURY		179.68
LEGO Maniacs		177.92
Gridiron Chefs		148.97
Team McLean		133.11
STRAIGHT BASS 		128.98
Long Island Whalers	123.36
Chopping Wood		95.92
Concord Concordes	94.49

poo poo, the consolation begins next week.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Dec 15, 2020

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Week 1 of the consolation bracket and here are the standings

code:
1017 BRICK SQUAD	209.45
THE PAIN TRAIN		193.23
BALLS OF FURY		179.68
LEGO Maniacs		177.92
Gridiron Chefs		148.97
Team McLean		133.11
STRAIGHT BASS 		128.98
Long Island Whalers	123.36
Chopping Wood		95.92
Concord Concordes	94.49

no, spermy, we all had byes. Consolation bracket points are a sum of weeks 15 and 16.

atomictyler
May 8, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

no, spermy, we all had byes. Consolation bracket points are a sum of weeks 15 and 16.

My teams been on a bye all year

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

i propose that we make it week 14 ONLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

By the way I don't know if it was exactly the same last year, but: it no longer seems to be easy to set things up so that the consolation teams have matchups. In theory I can create an additional playoff bracket to do it with, but it'll do an elimination thing I think, so the second week I'd have to do another one.

Instead just submit a proper lineup, as it allows you to do for byes anyway. Also don't forget to be IR, taxi, and cap compliant! :argh: