Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
bed, butt and byob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Those aren't actual butts lining the walls, more like one butt wrapped around a foam block to make it look like multiple butts

Dip Viscous

420 is the number of coupons they mail you each week

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Am I in the Byob section or the Butt section? I can never tell. Does Butts have other stuff in it?

Yinlock

the stark difference between episode 1 and episode 250

1) Johnny goes out to play with his friends

250) Johnny completes the X Crystal and finally has the strength to fight king hellfuck who killed billy back in episode 170

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Abugadu posted:

Am I in the Byob section or the Butt section? I can never tell. Does Butts have other stuff in it?

nope. there's butts all the way in

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dip Viscous

we built this city

we built this city after mistaking pm for am on the clock

Yinlock

Deep Thoughts about the DK Rap

if he's in the mood this time, does that mean he didn't care the previous times

Dip Viscous

antique cars for sale advertised as having rumbleseats because the previous owners farted in them a lot

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

the stark difference between episode 1 and episode 250

1) Johnny goes out to play with his friends

250) Johnny completes the X Crystal and finally has the strength to fight king hellfuck who killed billy back in episode 170

So where are you at now?

"I just finished episode 3, when Johnny and Phoebe have to make an art project for Mrs. Ramirez's class."

*thinking about episode 226* lmao

dracula vladdy AF
a weird guy who talks about how good meditation is and how often he meditates, but he thinks that meditation and masturbation are the same thing and is so vague about it that no one ever finds out

"I meditate every day. As soon as I wake up, I grapple with myself until I gain total clarity"

Heather Papps

hello friend

dracula vladdy AF posted:

a weird guy who talks about how good meditation is and how often he meditates, but he thinks that meditation and masturbation are the same thing and is so vague about it that no one ever finds out

"I meditate every day. As soon as I wake up, I grapple with myself until I gain total clarity"

yeah i meditate for at least 30 minutes, 2... maybe 3 times a day.

*thunderous applause from yoga class*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

I like this oversized baggy coat because it helps me meditate discreetly on the bus ride home

dracula vladdy AF
I saw those ads for that meditation retreat but I don't think I'm ready yet to do it with strangers. already easy enough to call over my buds for some group meditation

Robot Made of Meat

I'm a bit leery of these "Guided Meditation" tapes I've heard about. Sometimes you need to do it at your own speed.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Finger Prince

Try not to obtain enlightenment

Prof. Crocodile

rebbe Horowitz: “the book of Joshua says that you should meditate on the Torah all day and all night.”

me: “wow. really? I mean I could maybe do three times a day, max. I hope it has pictures in it at least.”

dracula vladdy AF
I mean yeah sure, if I haven't meditated at all for like a week I guess you could call it transcendental

google THIS

(sees a blind monk) I knew it

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Make the thread

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe" but it's Tech Support.

ChubbyChecker

dracula vladdy AF posted:

lmao

canyoneer posted:

Make the thread

nut

Finger Prince posted:

no namaste november

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

no namaste november

haha

Prurient Squid

A Norton Firewall glitching during an update. The tears on a receptionist glistenening as Office freezes for the tenth time that morning. All these moments lost in time like RAM. Time to backup your business critical files.

FactsAreUseless

The Comedy Central Roast of Luigi Mario

google THIS

(opens a door) "And this is where the magic happens"

"You've said that for every room so far"

"Well I am a wizard"

manero

It's the most / chunderful time / of the year

manero

Mad Max: Beyond Chunderdome

E:

Chunder Woman
Stevie Chunder
The Chunder Years
It's a Chunderful Life
Batman and the Boy Chunder

Maybe I should just make the thread

manero fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Dec 18, 2020

dracula vladdy AF
that modern trope in a movie trailer where there's a cover of a popular song playing, but it's really slow, moody and dark, and it's the hamster dance

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
cracking up right now thinking about how after 9/11 the only thing osama bin laden did was mail people vhs tapes telling them to gently caress off

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
osama bin laden (on vhs): yeah bitch it's me
fbi: oh suit oh poo poo oh poo poo. that's him
osama bin laden (on vhs): where am i at dawg? you don't even know
fbi: dmn it. gently caress

Cubone

shredder mailing vhs tapes to the teenage mutant ninja turtles to tell them they suck and can go get hosed for all he cares

Prurient Squid

A stoic person reacting to something that they might be thought to consider outlandish in way the audience finds unexpected.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Noooo oooone fucks like Gaston
No one sucks like Gaston
Knows how to handle pussies and cocks like Gaston
I'm especially good at ejaaaaculating
Let's all get off with Gastoooon!

Yinlock

no, I CANNOT believe this isn't butter, your lies are tearing this family apart

Yinlock

Cubone posted:

osama bin laden (on vhs): yeah bitch it's me
fbi: oh suit oh poo poo oh poo poo. that's him
osama bin laden (on vhs): where am i at dawg? you don't even know
fbi: dmn it. gently caress

bin laden: boom! *fbi agents dive under table* ha ha got you

Yinlock

Cubone posted:

shredder mailing vhs tapes to the teenage mutant ninja turtles to tell them they suck and can go get hosed for all he cares

Sir, a COBRA agent had this video on him

Hawk: Put it up on the main screen, this could be a vital clue to their plans

*screen fizzles to life*

Cobra Commander: dear gi joe: suck my nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Hitler: Ha ha, you Dummköpfe thought you were going to get to kill me but guess whaaaaaaaat? (puts gun to head)